Workers’ Students Pre-Matric Scholarship – Under the Welfare Fund, the Post Matric Scholarship for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers (Post Matric Scholarship for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers) will be award to Workers Students in 2024.
Applications for Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric 2022-23 from students enrolled in class 11 to post-graduation at any government institute are being invited by the Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India. The government college students taking ITI courses can also apply. This plan’s primary objective is to prevent children from engaging in hazardous labor.
Workers’ Students Pre-Matric Scholarship 2024
Students who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply. The applicants’ parents must have been employer as Beedi workers, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines (IOMC) workers, Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM) workers, or Cine workers for at least the previous six months. With the exception of cine workers, whose income must not exceed INR 8,000 per month or INR 1,00,000 per year, the family’s monthly income from all sources must not exceed INR 10,000.
The student needs to have done well on the previous qualifying exam. The understudy probably signed up for a customary course of general or specialized instruction, including clinical, designing and horticultural investigations. Note: Additionally, children of Contract/workers are eligible for this scholarship.
Workers’ Students Pre-Matric Scholarship 2024 Details
|Post Matric Scholarship to Workers Students 2024 under Welfare Fund
|Scholarship issuing Agency
|The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric 2024
|Post-Matric Scholarship for for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
About Workers’ Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
In order to ensure a more focused approach to issues pertaining to the notified minority communities of Muslims, Christians, Budhists, Sikhs, Parsis, and Jain, the Ministry of Minority Affairs was established on January 29, 2006. The Ministry’s mandate includes regulatory framework and development program planning, coordination, evaluation, and review for the benefit of minority communities.
Name of the Schemes
- Scholarship program for the children of Beedi workers; Scholarship program for the children of Iron Ore,
- Manganese Ore, and Chrome Ore Mine (IOMC) workers;
- Scholarship program for the children of Limestone & Dolomite Mine (LSDM) workers;
- Scholarship program for the children of Cine workers; Scholarship program for the children of Cine workers.
Eligibility for Pre Matric Scholarship
- One or both of the applicants’ parents must be employer as Beedi, Iron Ore, Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines (LSDM), or Cine workers for at least six months.
- The applicant must be enroller in a government or government-recognize school.
The worker’s family’s total monthly income from all sources should not be more than the following:
- Beedi Workers: Rs.10,000/-
- Mine Workers: (i) Mine workers who perform manual, unskilled, highly skilled, and clerical work are eligible for all of Labor Welfare Organization’s welfare programs, regardless of their wages.
- Subject to a monthly wage cap of Rs.10,000, supervisory and managerial employees are eligible for benefits under various welfare programs.
- Movie workers: “An amount not to exceed Rs.8,000 per month if it is paid monthly, or Rs.1,00,000 per month if it is paid in one lump sum or instalments; as compensation of a cine laborer with the end goal of this Demonstration.”
- Date of scholarship announcement: 30 Aug .
Date the scholarship is due: 15 January
- The defective verification deadline is: 31 January
- Last day to verify the institute: 31 Jan
Photo of the applicant A copy of the worker’s identity card (in the case of mine workers, the Form B Register Number) A copy of the front page of the Bank Pass Book or Canceller Cheese (which should include information about the account holder or beneficiary) A copy of the previous academic year’s Passing Certificate or Mark Sheet Income Certificate issue by the revenue authority.
Quantum of the Scholarship Paid
|I to IV (for purchase of dress/books etc.)
|V to VIII
|PUC I & II
|Professional Courses (BE / MBBS / BSc.- Agri.)
- Click on “New Registration” on the National Scholarship Portal’s homepage.
- Select the project, carefully read the guidelines, and click “Continue.”
- Write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address, select the scholarship category, state of residence, and gender.
- Enter the account number, IFSC code, and bank name. Select Aadhaar or the bank account number as a means of identification and click the “Register” button.
- An OTP will be generate after the mobile number is check.
- Now, fill out the form and log in with your OTP.
- The password and application ID will be generat. Use that as a reference in the future.
It is imperative that applicants complete the form correctly; once it has been submitted, no changes can be made. Additionally, applicants should only submit one application because multiple applications will result in the form’s cancellation.
How Do Workers Students Apply for a Post-Matric Scholarship in 2024?
Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers students can apply for scholarships online at the National Scholarship Registration portal if they meet the specifies eligibility requirements. All workers students are aware of the scholarships that are available on the NSP portal. After submitting an online application, a hard copy and all of the require attachments should be sent to the district’s Executive Director (Ministry of Labor & Employment). the prescribe procedure for submitting an effective portal application.
- Students who are wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers should visit the scholarships.gov.in
- website and select “New User?”
- Click the Register link to complete the new registration form.
- Click the Login to Apply link to enter your login information.
- Click the Application Form link to complete the application form and print it.
Terms and Conditions
- This scholarship will not be given to the applicant if they already have a scholarship or stipend from another source.
- Students who are pursuing their education via correspondence cannot apply.
- A separate bank account and mobile number are require when multiple children from the same family apply.
- The applicant’s first name should be used for a joint account.
- The applicant must have obtained a first-time pass on the last qualifying exam.
- Scholars pursuing correspondence-base studies are ineligible.
- Scholarship recipients must have been admitter on a regular basis to any course of general or technical education, including agricultural, engineering, and medical studies, at a recognize Indian institution. However, students who have complete one stage of education but are currently enrolled in a different stage of education in a different subject are not eligible for scholarships under the scheme.
- e.g. B.Sc. following B.Com. or B.Com. after completing a B.A. or M.A. in one subject and an M.A. in another.
- Understudies who in the wake of having finishes their instructive vocation in one expert line, process with training in an alternate proficient line, for example L.L.B. after B.T. or on the other hand B.Ed.
- The educational institution must be recognize by the government.
- Understudies who get grant or payment from some other source won’t be allow under this Plan.
- A separate bank account should be set up for the Scholar. In the event of Share service, the principal name ought to be of the Researcher.
- The bank account numbers for each of the worker’s children should also be provide separately.
- Each scholar must provide their own mobile phone number.
The following events may result in the cancellation of the awarded scholarship
- On the off chance that the researcher is found to have gotten a grant by bogus explanations.
- The scholarship will end on the date that the scholarship holder ceases to pursue their education.
- if the scholar changes the institution of study or the subject of the course of study for which the scholarship was originally award without the Welfare Commissioner’s prior approval.
- if the scholar does not make sufficient progress in their studies, is absent from class frequently, or exhibits misconduct during the academic year for which the scholarship was award.
- if the student’s parents stop working in Beedi, Mine, or Cinema.
Related post :-