IBPS Clerk Recruitment- The Institution of Banking & Personal Selection (IBPS) released the IBPS Clerk Notification 2023 to fill various nationalized banks throughout India with clerks. This is a fantastic chance for anyone who wants to work in the banking industry.
A number of banks, including Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, and Bank of Maharashtra, have clerk openings. If you want to apply for bank positions, you can do so online through the https://ibps.in official web portal.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
IBPS will be releasing a notification for the position of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 very soon if you’re looking for the most recent bank employment. Indian people who meet the requirements are invited to apply for positions as clerks at various nationalized banks. Candidates that are chosen may be assigned anyplace in India.
There will be three stages to the hiring process: the preliminary examination, the main examination, and the group exercise and interview. Candidates who are chosen for further consideration following the preliminary examination must take the main examination. After the Main Examination, candidates who made the cut will be contacted for Group Exercises & Interview. To participate in the recruitment process for IBPS Clerk, eligible candidates must register online.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Location||All over India|
|Name of Recruitment||IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Institution of Banking & Personal Selection (IBPS)|
|Number of Vacancies||12000 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
Check Also- SBI Clerk Admit Card
About IBPS Clerk
In order to promote recruitment and placement of young undergraduates, postgraduates, and doctorates at the rank of Group “A” officer, Group “B” officer, Group “C” employee, and Group “D” employee in nationalized banks and regional rural banks in India, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), a central recruitment agency, was founded. Additionally, it offers organizations services for evaluation and result processing using standardized platforms.
In order to better serve their customers, Indian banks had to increase the number of their branches after the nationalization of banks in that country in 1969. This necessitated hiring more people, yet strategies like advertising were ineffective for doing so. In order to hire qualified candidates, the banks approached the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) to develop a selection testing procedure. In order to manage these kinds of projects, a tiny division called Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was created. PSS was transformed into IBPS a short while later, in 1984.
IBPS Clerk Registration
On the official website, the application form will be available online. Only online forms may be filled out by applicants. Other than online, no other method of application will be accept. The candidates must first register for the application process before they are qualify to submit their online IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Application. The applicants must fill out the application form with the relevant information, including the candidate’s name, father’s name, education level, date of birth, a valid mobile number, an email address, and other facts. following that, the candidate should upload their photo, signature, and required size and format. One must print out the application form for future use after completing the application form filling process.
Read Also- NIELIT CCC Admit Card
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Essential Academic Qualifications
1. The IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 applicant must possess a degree in any field from a reputable university or a certification recognize as being equivalent by the Central government.
2. Those who are in their final semester or year of graduation may also apply provisionally, but only if they agree to provide proof that they completed their graduation exam by August 30, 2023, or earlier, if summoned for an interview or joining.
- Lower Age Limit : 20 Years as on 1 / 01/2023
- Upper Age Limit : 28 Years as on 1 / 01/2023
Category wise age relaxation is given below
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD- General||10 years|
|PWD- SC/ ST||15 years|
|Persons Domiciled in JK State during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 years|
|Ex-Serviceman / Disabled Ex-serviceman||Actual Period of service rendered in defense services +3 years (5-Years for Disabled Ex-Serviceman belonging to SC / ST) subject to max age of 50 years|
|Widows / Divorced & women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 Years (General-35 Years, OBC -38 Years, SC / ST-40 Years)|
Can Check- Maharashtra SSC Supplementary Result
Application Fee And Payment
Candidate have to pay the fee through the Following ways IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023.
- Pay Through Credit / Debit card.
- Net Banking.
Also Read- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment
How To Apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Online?
- accessing the official site using the URL https://ibps.in
- A new webpage with many links then appears; look for a related link.
- Select “IBPS Recruitment for Post of Clerical Cadre” from the drop-down menu that says “Careers Click Here” at the top of the left side of the page.
- After the new webpage loads, click the link that says, “Click Here for New Registration.”
- After clicking the link, you will be brought to a registration form. Fill out the information requested there, including the candidate’s name, contact information, active email address, and active mobile number.
- Finishing up the fundamentals Enter the information requested, then click the “Submit” button. The candidate will receive a Registration Number and Password to their Mobile Number and Email upon successful registration. Please keep a record of your registration ID and password for future use.
- The candidates must upload their candidate photograph and require-size signature after successfully saving their information. Following a “Save” button press. Another option is to “Logout” and then log back in to continue filling out the form.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2023
The IBPS Clerk 2023 test admit cards will be made available by the authority in online form in the probable month of May. Only those applicants whose applications have been approve by the examination authority will receive an admit card. The admit card includes the candidate’s roll number, name, father’s name, category, subcategory, photograph, signature, date of birth, and the language of the exam. The candidate should carefully review all the entries and report any inaccuracies to the organizing authority right away. Candidates must download their admit cards within the allotter time and keep a printout of them until the hiring procedure is complete in order to be permute to enter the examination room.
IBPS Clerk Answer Key 2023 Click Here
The test’s answer key will be made available by the authority on the test’s official website. The answers to the clerk test response sheets will be made public in two stages, i.e. provisional and final. After knowing the total number of answers they properly marked, candidates can use the key to compute their exam scores. If a candidate has solid evidence that a particular question or answer is incorrect, they may also contest the IBPS Clerk 2023 provisional answer key. After taking into account all of the concerns voiced by all of the participating candidates, the final answer key will be made public. The key will make it easier for the candidates who showed up to know how to calculate their estimated scores and get their answers. Candidates must go to the official website to download the key.
Related post :-