IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022- On its official website @ibps.in, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will release the IBPS in November 2022. The registration number and date of birth must be entered in order to get the IBPS PO Admit Card 2022.
You must verify your exam city, exam timings, and the precise location of the exam center after downloading your admit card. The IBPS PO Mains call letter must be brought in hard copy by the applicants to the exam location; otherwise, access will be denied. This article’s conclusion will provide a direct link.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022
- 1 IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022
- 2 IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022 Details
- 3 IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Download Link
- 4 IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2022
- 5 IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
- 6 How To Download IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022 Online?
In the second week of November 2022, IBPS will publish the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card for the main examination on its official website, which can be found at https://www.ibps.in. Once it is officially released, candidates who have passed their prelims exam, which was held on the 15th and 16th of October, can download their IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022. Candidates can review all the crucial information regarding in this post.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022 Details
|Organization||Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd Week Of November 2022|
|Exam Date||November 26, 2022|
Check Also- Andhra Pradesh Police Admit Card
About IBPS PO Mains
In order to better serve their customers, Indian banks had to increase the number of their branches after the nationalization of banks in that country in 1969. This necessitated hiring more people, yet strategies like advertising were ineffective for doing so. In order to hire qualified candidates, the banks approached the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) to develop a selection testing procedure. In order to manage these kinds of projects, a tiny division called Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was created. PSS was transformed into IBPS a short while later, in 1984.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Download Link
According to the official notification, the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card will be held on November 26, 2022, according to IBPS. The second week of November 2022 is predicted to see the issuance of the. Below will be a direct link to the Admit Card. The candidates who are qualified to download their may do so via the direct link below [when officially active] or by visiting the official website @ibps.in.
Here is a link to the which will be made available on the organization’s official website. The applicants’ created login credentials can be used to access.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2022
The IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Probationary Officer Mains Exam Date 2022 has been officially released by the Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection. On November 26, 2022, exams will be given PAN India in all Indian states and union territories. Exams will be given in an online format, and a descriptive test will be included. Candidates who have downloaded their mains exam call letters must show up at the exam site one hour prior to the exam with a photo ID, such as an Aadhaar card. Candidates will only be let into the exam room if they possess the necessary documentation, and it will be required that they follow all SOPs related to the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic.
IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The following crucial dates regarding the IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022 are available to candidates,
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022 Important Dates|
|IBPS PO Notification 2022||1st August 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2022||15th & 16th October 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022||2nd November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022||2nd Week of November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||26th November 2022|
Read Also- Arunachal Pradesh Police Admit Card
Exam Pattern 2022
- The IBPO PO Main test is also given online. It consists of 5(4+1) sections, totaling 200+25 points, and lasts 180+30 minutes.
|S. No.||Section Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minute|
Check Here- Manipur Police Constable Admit Card
How To Download IBPS PO Mains Admit Card 2022 Online?
Candidates can download their IBPS PO Mains admit cards by following the instructions below.
- Visit ibps.in, the official website of the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection (IBPS).
- Now select the “CRP PO/MT” button on the side.
- Click on “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/Management Trainee XII” on the new page that will emerge.
- You can obtain the call letter for the online main exam for “CRP PO MT XII” by clicking the link that is shown here.
- A new page will open; enter your registration number, birthdate, and password from the online registration process here.
- Log in by entering the captcha image.
- download it.
- Make a printout for later use.
After Downloading IBPS PO Mains Call Letter 2022
- In order to receive their IBPS PO Mains call letter 2022, candidates must verify their name, exam date, and venue address.
- It is advisable that candidates arrive at the exam location before the reporting time listed on their.
- To access the exam room, candidates must have their and the required documentation.
- The image ought to resemble the one you submitted for your application.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring any technological devices with them to the interview.
- Make sure you follow the instructions by carefully reading them.
Some information about the candidates will be included. All candidates are urged to carefully review the information on their hall ticket.
- Applicant Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor