IBPS PO Prelims Result – The IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 was released on Tuesday, November 2, 2022, on the organization’s official website, www.ibps.in. With the login credentials created during the registration process, all candidates who took the IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2022 can now see their results.
Preliminary, Main Exam, and Interview Round are the three steps in the selection process that will determine the candidates. All three phases must be passed for a candidate to be invited to join India’s public sector banks. In the article, we’ve included a direct link to the IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022.
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022
- 1 IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022
- 2 IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Details
- 3 IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Score Card
- 4 IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Cut Off
- 5 IBPS Probationary Officer Marking Scheme 2022
- 6 How To Download IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Online?
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS PO Prelims Result in order to identify the qualified applicants for the IBPS PO Mains Examination, which will take place on November 26, 2022.
Candidates can now check their sectional and total exam scores after the scorecard for the preliminary exam was released on November 4, 2022. Candidates may now access their IBPS PO Prelims Result and Score Card 2022 from the direct URL provided below if they took the prelims test, which was held on October 15 and 16.
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Details
|Authority Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|Exam Date||15 October 2022 and 16 October 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Release Date||2nd November 2022|
|Probationary Officer– Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
Check Also- JEECUP Polytechnic Result
About IBPS PO Prelims
In order to better serve their customers, Indian banks had to increase the number of their branches after the nationalization of banks in that country in 1969. This necessitated hiring more people, yet strategies like advertising were ineffective for doing so. Thus, the banks urged the National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM) to establish a selection testing procedure via which they could hire proficient applicants. In order to manage these kinds of projects, a tiny division called Personnel Selection Services (PSS) was created. PSS was transformed into IBPS a short while later, in 1984.
Currently, IBPS operates independently and is primarily responsible for holding competitive examinations to fill clerical and officer positions in the banking industry. Prior to this, each bank had its own set of examinations that applicants had to take. However, the hiring procedure has altered as of 2012. Currently, IBPS runs four distinct recruiting processes—CRP PO/MT, CRP RRBs, CRP Clerical, and CRP Specialist Officers—under which a number of exams are held annually for the banking industry. The following are the exams that IBPS administers:
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Score Card
By the first week of November 2022, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will publish the IBPS PO Prelims Result on its official website. Candidates can review their reasoning ability, English language, and English language scores.
Candidates who pass the online preliminary test will need to obtain the scorecard and print a copy because it would be needed at the time of document verification. In order to download the IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2022, applicants must provide valid login details.
Also Read- ISC 12th Result
IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Cut Off
Examine the table below to learn the anticipated cut-off for candidates in all categories. Cut-off marks will be formally released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Candidates will be chosen for the position of probationary officer based on how well they performed in the preliminary, main, and interview rounds. Of the 8432 applicants, those with the highest total scores will be shortlisted.
Read Also- UGC NET Result
IBPS Probationary Officer Marking Scheme 2022
On October 15 and 16, 2022, questions from three separate parts, which are as follows, were asked throughout four shifts from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM, 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM, and 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM. The preliminary examination was for the position of probationary officer.
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- Correct Response: + 1 Mark
- Incorrect Response: -¼ Mark
IBPS PO Result 2022 Important Dates
In the table below, candidates may find all the crucial dates linked to the IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 .
|IBPS PO Result 2022 Important Dates|
|IBPS PO Notification 2022||1st August 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2022||15th & 16th October 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022||2nd November 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Score Card 2022||4th November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||26th November 2022|
Check Here- Bihar Board 12th Result
How To Download IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 Online?
The steps listed below can be used to check the IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022 by candidates:
- Visit ibps.in, the IBPS’s official website.
- Select “CRP-PO>>Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officer” after that.
- Search for “Click here to Check Qualifying Status for Mains Examination for IBPS PO-XII” on the new page that will appear.
- To view your IBPS PO Preliminary Exam 2022 Result, please enter your registration number, roll number, password, and DOB.
- The IBPS PO Prelims Score Card 2022 will then be shown on the screen after you have successfully verified the Captcha Code.
- Take a printout of the after downloading it for your future use.
Candidates must carefully review all the information on the IBPS PO Result 2022. The list is provided below for candidates to review.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Examination/ Interview Date
- Category of the Candidate
- State Applied for by the Candidate
- Subject-wise Score
- Total Marks Obtained
- Cut-off Scores
- Qualifying Status, etc.
Points To Remember For IBPS PO Result 2022
- A candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills. Because of this, both the Bank and the Exam are well regarded throughout the nation.
- The selection is made based on the created merit list.
- The preferred Bank sends the appointment letter to candidates whose names appear on the merit list.