Aadhar Update:- Aadhar Update Address If the information on your Aadhaar card, such as your name, birth date, etc. you will not be able to link your PAN with Aadhaar if they do not match those in your PAN. Aadhaar cardholders can make online changes to their name, gender, date of birth, and address through the website of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
To use this update service, keep in mind that your mobile number must be registered with the UIDAI. If the mobile number isn’t registered, you’ll need to go to the enrollment/update center or Aadhaar Sava Kendra.
Aadhar Update How To Change Name Address DOB
Aadhar Update Address DOB online methods to update your Aadhaar card We’ve got your back. The following is a simple task by-step guide on the most proficient method to refresh/change name, address, DoB, orientation, and more on Aadhaar card. Using the Self Service Update Portal (SSUP), users of UIDIA are able to update their Aadhaar cards online. There is, however, a catch.
Name, address, birth date, and gender can only be changed online. For any remaining administrations like refreshing versatile number, email, and biometrics like fingerprints, iris, and photos, clients should visit the closest Aadhaar super durable enrolment community with supporting records. Additionally, you must have registered your mobile number in order to update Aadhaar online. If you have that covered, you can update your Aadhaar card online by following the steps below.
Aadhar Update How To Change Name Address DOB Details
|Aadhar Update How To Change Name Address DOB
|Aadhar Update How To Change Name Address DOB
Read Also:- Vivo V25 Price In India
How to update Aadhaar card online
Aadhar Card Online You can refresh your name, address, DoB, and orientation in Aadhaar card web based utilizing these means.
- Visit Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
- Select ‘Proceed to update Aadhaar’
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and ‘CAPTCHA’ code
- Click ‘Send OTP’ to proceed
- Enter one-time password sent to your registered mobile number with Aadhaar and hit ‘Login’
- The limit to update a particular field is written next to it
- After the field(s) is selected, click on ‘Proceed’
- A message will prompt on your screen, giving you a walkthrough of the process. Click on ‘Yes, I am aware of this’ and select ‘Proceed’.
- Fill out the Aadhaar update/ correction form from the following screen and upload supported documents
- An OTP validation will be performed using your current mobile number to successfully save the update request
- Aadhaar will verify the details before updating them on your database.
Aadhaar card update Important Things
Before you update your Aadhaar card online, make sure to think about the following points.
- You can only update your name on an Aadhaar card twice in a lifetime, that too if the changes are minor and include spell correction phonetically the same, changes in the sequence, short form to full form, and name change after marriage.
- Date of birth and gender can be updated on the Aadhaar card online only once in a lifetime
- There is no such limit to update the address in Aadhaar online.
Read Also:-Vivo V23 Pro 5G Price in India
Documents required for Aadhaar card update
Documents Aadhaar card update necessitates supporting documentation. The latter could be any evidence that supports your claim on the Aadhaar update or correction form. “Proof of Identity,” “Proof of Relationship,” “Proof of Address,” and “DOB documents” are examples of the supporting documents. Click here to learn the specific documents needed to update Aadhaar online.
Details Updated in the Aadhaar Card
Aadhar Card Updated to the most recent turns of events, you can get your name (minor changes), date of birth, address and orientation changed/refreshed in your Aadhaar card online through the authority UIDAI site. On the Indian Postal Service website, you can also change or update your mobile number on your Aadhaar card online. In partnership with India Post, UIDAI recently launched this service.
How to change Aadhar card address
You can update Aadhar Card address in Aadhaar using a validation letter if you do not have a proof of address. The address verifier’s consent and authentication can be found in the validation letter. An address verifier is a friend, relative, or landlord who is willing to let you use their address as proof. The address will receive an Address Validation Letter from UIDAI that can be used for an online update.
- Select the ‘Request for Address Validation’ letter from the same Self Service Update Portal to apply for a validation letter.
- Login with your Aadhaar card and enter the Aadhaar details of the address verifier. A consent message will be sent to your verifier’s registered mobile number/ email ID
- The verifier will have to give consent within stipulated time otherwise the request will be invalid
- Once the consent is given, a validation letter containing a secret code is sent to the address of Address Verifier
- Use that validation code to update your address on Aadhaar card online.
Read Also:-Vivo Y20 Price in India
How to check Aadhaar update status online?
If you are unsure about the Aadhaar update status and want to stay updated, then you can use the online method. Simply go to the Aadhaar website and enter your Aadhaar number. You will then be redirected to a page where you can check the update status of your Aadhaar.
- Firstly go to Self Service Update Portal again and this time look for ‘Check Status Update’
- Enter your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number, followed by URN/ SRN, which is sent to you via SMS after you’ve applied for the Aadhaar update online
- Fill in CAPTCHA code in the respective box and select ‘Send OTP’
- Feed that OTP in the OTP section and select ‘Check Status’
- The following screen will tell you whether your online Aadhaar update request is in process, completed, or cancelled.
How to update Aadhaar enrolment centre
Aadhar Card Enrolment Centre to an Aadhaar card can also be made offline by going to the enrollment center. Address, name, date of birth, email address, and mobile number can all be changed using this method. The second cannot be completed online. Visit an enrollment center to update your Aadhaar card in the following manner.
- Locate nearby enrolment centre via website. The website also allows you to book an appointment
- Visit the enrolment centre and fill Aadhaar Enrolment/ Correction/ Update Form. There are no extra charges for the form
- Submit the form to the officer in charge at the enrolment centre. Produce a copy of the required documents. To be on the safe side, carry the original documents as well
- Pay the required fees, which is Rs 50 per change
- And that’s that. Your verification will be done at the centre. Post which, updates will be made on your Aadhaar card.
Aadhaar Update: Name Address DOB Conclusion In this article, we will discuss the latest update to the Aadhaar system. The update allows users to change their name and address as well as their date of birth. If you have ever wanted to make any changes to your Aadhaar data, now is the time to do so. The update is free and it doesn’t require any additional paperwork. Additionally, the update ensures that all your data is up to date. If you have any questions about the update, don’t hesitate to contact the Aadhaar helpline.