Ajit Doval Wiki:- Ajit Doval is the current National Security Advisor (NSA) of India, serving under Prime Minister Narendra Modi since 2014. He is a former Indian Police Service (IPS) officer and Intelligence Bureau (IB) chief, who has played a key role in many counter-terrorism and counter-insurgency operations in India and abroad.
He is widely regarded as one of the most influential and powerful spymasters in India’s history, and has been nicknamed as “The James Bond of India” by the media.
Ajit Doval Wiki
Ajit Doval was born on 20 January 1945 in Ghiri Banelsyun, a village in Pauri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand. His father, Major G. N. Doval, was an officer in the Indian Army.
Doval received his early education at the Ajmer Military School in Rajasthan, and later obtained a master’s degree in economics from the Agra University in 1967.
Ajit Doval Wiki Details
|Birth||January 20, 1945|
|Profession||5th National Security Advisor of India|
|Children||Shaurya Doval (son)|
|Vivek Doval (son)|
click here:- Nicolas Cage Wiki, Biography, Age, Height
Ajit Doval Bio
He became an officer of the Kerala cadre in the IPS in 1968. He served in different regions of the country, including the north-east, where he handled separatist and insurgent movements. Doval also worked as a spy in Pakistan for seven years, collecting crucial information on the sponsors and activities of terrorist groups.
Ajit Doval was involved in the termination of all 15 hijackings of Indian Airlines aircraft from 1971 to 1999. He was instrumental in the negotiation involving the release of passengers from IC-814 in Kandahar, Afghanistan, in 1999, which resulted in the exchange of three militants for the hostages.
Age and Weight
He was born in the year 1945 and has a height of 5’4″ inches or 1.63 m. Ajit Doval age is 77 years as of now.
Anu Doval is the wife of Ajit Doval, who was born in a Brahmin family to Gunanad Doval, an army soldier. His mother’s name is unknown. They have two sons: Vivek Doval, a chartered financial analyst who resides in Singapore, and Shaurya Doval, an Indian diplomat who serves at the Indian High Commission in London.
check here:- Shai Hope Wiki: Biography, Cricket Career, Age
He has a long successful, and inspiring career i had ever seen. We have summed it up in the points below in this:
- Ajit Doval, who was the head of IB, played a crucial role in Operation Black Thunder in 1988, which aimed to flush out Khalistan supporters from the Golden Temple of Amritsar. He disguised himself as a rickshaw-puller and gathered intelligence about the situation inside the temple. He also infiltrated the temple and pretended to be an ISI agent, and obtained information about the attackers’ positions. This helped in the successful execution of Operation Thunder. He was later awarded the Keerti Chakra, a high military honour.
- He also served as an undercover spy in Islamabad for seven years, working for the Indian embassy in Pakistan. He communicated important intelligence to India during his tenure in Pakistan. He was fluent in Urdu and Kuran, and could blend in with the Pakistani people. He befriended mosque-goers and lived among mostly Muslim people. His main task was to spy on Pakistan’s ISI intelligence agency.
- He persuaded Kukka Parray, a Kashmiri militant, to become a counter-insurgent and fight against anti-India terrorists in 1990. This enabled the J&K elections in 1996. He was then post in Indian High Commission.
- He negotiated with JKLF terrorists who kidnapped Liviu Radu, a Romanian diplomat, in 1991. He convinced them to release him safely.
- He was one of three negotiators who tried to secure the release of the passengers from IC-814 in Kandahar in 1999. He helped resolve 15 hijackings of Indian Airlines aircraft between 1971 and 1999.
You might think that this is an amazing journey. But trust me; this is only a fraction of his accomplishments. His career as a spy and IB director is not the end of his story. He also continues his career as NSA.
Doval has received several awards and honors for his distinguished service to the nation, such as the Police Medal, the President’s Police Medal, and the Kirti Chakra, which is India’s second-highest peacetime gallantry award. He is also a recipient of honorary doctorates from various universities, such as Kumaun University, Amity University, and Agra University.
Ajit Doval is widely respected and admired for his courage, intelligence, patriotism, and leadership skills. He is considered as one of the most influential and powerful figures in India’s national security establishment, and has been described as “a legend among spies” by former NSA Shivshankar Menon.
Some related post:-