AVS Assam Recruitment:- The Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Assam is looking for qualified candidates to fill 486 open positions in five distinct fields. For this, the office discharge the AVS Assam Enrollment 2024 Application Structure 2024 on 1 May 2024. The official website of the department will host this application form.
In addition, this application form can only be submitted by eligible applicants prior to the specified deadline. In this article, we will discuss a variety of topics related to AVS Assam Recruitment 2024, including the application process, selection criteria, and more. Please continue reading this article all the way to the end if you are interested in applying for the positions that have been advertised.
AVS Assam Recruitment 2024
The department will also release the AVS Assam Recruitment 2024 Notification alongside the online application form for the aforementioned positions. By going through the subtleties canvassed in this warning, the candidates will realize every one of the pertinent subtleties relating to the enrollment cycle.
The applicants will also find the notification’s link in this article. In addition, we will provide sufficient information from this notification in this article. On its official website, Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan, Assam has announced a recruitment drive for 486 contractual positions for Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Computer Tutor, and Laboratory Assistant.
AVS Assam Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Process
|AVS Assam Recruitment 2024
|Directorate of Technical Education, Higher Education Assam
|Number of Advertised Designations
|Total Vacancies in 5 Designations
|Type of Recruitment
|Period of Contract
|Mode of the Application Process
|Commencement Date of the Online Application Process
|1 May 2024
|The final date to Submit the Application Form
|Location of the Job
|Mode of Selection
|Merit Basis (Speculated)
|DTE Assam Official Website’s URL
Also Read:- WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2024
AVS Assam Short Notification PDF
Before applying for the AVS Assam Recruitment 2024, candidates are encouraged to read the official announcement. The application interaction for AVS Assam Enrollment 2024 will begin on May 1, 2024. Qualified applicants can apply for AVS Assam Enrollment 2024 on the authority site of the commission. The application deadline will be announced.
Adarsh Vidyalaya Sangathan Assam Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
There are specific eligibility requirements that applicants must meet in order to apply for each advertised designation in the AVS Assam Recruitment 2024. The applicants’ residence, age, and educational background meet these eligibility requirements. We are providing the specifics of these eligibility requirements from previous recruitments because the detailed notification has not yet been released. We will modify these eligibility requirements as soon as the department releases the notification.
- To apply for any of the advertised positions, applicants must be Assamese permanent residents.
- Candidates for positions as Graduate Teachers must hold a Bachelor of Education degree and have completed their studies in the relevant field.
- For PG Educator posts, the candidates probably sought after PG in the concerned subject and have a B.Ed degree.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 45 to apply for any and all teaching positions.
- The applicants must have graduated from a recognized educational establishment with the necessary credentials.
- The candidates should get the capability required for the post they are applying for with maybe some time to spare for the application accommodation.
Also Check:- UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2024
A merit list of applicants will most likely be created by the department as part of the AVS Assam Recruitment 2024 selection process. The division will set up this legitimacy list in light of the imprints obtained by the candidates in their instructive capabilities.
Nevertheless, the department may also administer an examination to applicants in accordance with their requirements. The division will give every one of the updates to the determination interaction of the publicized posts on its site. As a result, all applicants must regularly visit it.
DTE AVS Assam Vacancy 2024
The table that follows provides information about the open positions in the five distinct designations that DTE AVS Assam has advertised.
|Name of the Designation
|Number of Advertised Vacancies
|Post Graduate Teacher
Click Also:- RRB SSE Recruitment 2024
How To Apply AVS Assam Recruitment 2024 Online?
In the application cycle for the dte.assam.gov.in Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Enlistment 2024, the candidates play out the accompanying strides on the division’s site.
- To begin, applicants must launch their web browsers and navigate to the following URL dte.assam.gov.in
- which will take them to the DTE Assam official website.
- The applicants must select the Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan section on the website’s homepage.
- The AVS Assam Recruitment page will now open to applicants.
- Here, the candidates should pick the application connect for the concerned posts.
- The applicants must begin the registration process by selecting the appropriate option on the following page after selecting this link.
- The applicants will have access to their login information after the registration process is completed.
- The applicants are required to complete the online application form with these login details.
- After that, all of the required documents must be uploaded by applicants via separate links on the application form.
- The applicants must now pay the required application fee and submit their application to complete the process.
- For the selection rounds, applicants must also keep a hard copy of their application safe.
Read Also:- BHU Recruitment 2024
AVS Assam Recruitment 2024 FAQ’S
What is the Adarsha Vidyalaya Assam salary like?
Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Assam (AVSA) Occupation Opportunity Warning Subtleties. Salary: Rs. 5,10,540/- annually, plus any applicable annual increase. Salary: Rs. 3,45,924/- annually, plus any applicable annual increase.
What number of Adarsha Vidyalaya are there in Assam?
There are currently 38 Adarsha Vidyalayas operating throughout the state of Assam. The district’s Karbi Anglong and Udalguri districts have the most Adarsha Vidyalayas.
In India, where does OAV rank?
Congrats to OAV, Hatitota and OAV, Baripada on getting fifth and tenth positions separately as the best live-in schools in country. The two OAVs secured the highest levels in EW India School Rankings 2022-23, world’s biggest schools positioning study directed by Training World.