BIS Recruitment:- Indian Bureau of Standards has announced BIS Recruitment 2023 to call for qualified candidates for 15 Young Professionals seeking positions at Management Systems Certification Authority (MSCD). Applicants interested in BIS Recruitment 2023 can apply online until August 4, 2023. For more information on BIS Recruitment 2023, including the notification PDF, job details, qualifications and selection process, candidates should refer to the article.
Indian Bureau of Standards advertised his 15 vacancies for Young Professionals under Job No. 03 (YP)/2023/HRD on its official website. Online application for BIS Recruitment opened for him on July 15, 2023. The most important information about BIS Recruitment 2023 is explained in this article.
BIS Recruitment 2023
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) recently issued the BIS Recruitment Notice 2023, announcing 15 vacancies for young professionals. BIS Young Professional Recruitment 2023 requires candidates with 10th and her 12th qualifications, Diploma in Engineering, BE/B.Tech, Graduate Student, MBA in Marketing/Sales. Interested and qualified individuals may apply for BIS Young Professional Jobs 2023 from July 15, 2023 through August 4, 2023.
BIS is aimed at Indian citizens with proven academic background, professional achievements, sound knowledge of technology-based computing skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and leadership qualities to establish Young Professionals (YPs). We offer an excellent opportunity to join BIS as a Candidates should apply to BIS Recruitment 2023 using the application link provided below. The selected candidates will be placed in various locations across India.
BIS Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|No.of Posts||15 Posts|
|Advertisement No.||03 (YP)/2023/HRD|
|Application Starting Date||Started on 15th July 2023|
|Application Closing Date||4th August 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process|| Shortlisting
Technical knowledge Assessment
Check Also:- Rajasthan Bijli Board Recruitment 2023
BIS Notification 2023 PDF
Indian Standards Board has published 15 BIS Notices 2023 PDFs on their official website. Candidates wishing to apply for this position should read the full BIS Notice PDF carefully to understand all the details. Download the BIS Recruitment 2023 Notice by clicking the direct link below.
BIS Vacancy 2023
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued a job alert on 15 vacancies. Education requirements for employment are Grade 10, Grade 12, Diploma, MBA or Postgraduate degree. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for job advertisements from July 15, 2023 to August 4, 2023. The selected candidates will be placed across India. Under this notice, BIS is recruiting candidates in online mode only. The BIS online application link is only available on the official website. Applicants must complete the BIS Recruitment Online Application Form 2023 online. The online application form is only available on the official website.
|Young Professional||15 Posts|
BIS Young Professional Apply Online Link
The online application process for BIS Recruitment 2023 will begin on July 14, 2023 on the official website and the last date for online application is August 4, 2023. Candidates wishing to apply for BIS Recruitment 2023 can click directly to the application page. The form below the given link.
The age of candidates should not exceed 35 Years as on the last date of application i.e. 04 August 2023 for BIS Recruitment 2023.
Also Check:- DRDO CFEES ITI Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2023
BIS Young Professional Selection Process 2023
Applicants for the BIS Recruitment Selection will be selected on the basis of their academic background, experience and performance in practical assessment, written assessment, technical knowledge assessment and job interviews conducted by the Central Division of Standards of India. , new, location is Delhi.
Candidates selected as young professionals as part of BIS Recruitment 2023 will be paid a consolidated salary of Rs. 70,000 per month for the duration of the contract. H. 2 years.
BIS Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- 10th & 12th standard.
- Regular Graduation in any discipline/ Diploma in Engineering/ BE/B-Tech from a appreciate
- Regular MBA or similar in Marketing/ Sales from a recognized University.
- Minimum percentage of marks/ CGPA: 60%
- You are advised to check the advertisement link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Also Read:- UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2023
How To Apply BIS Recruitment 2023 Online?
- First of all, applicant should apply online only through BIS official website bis.gov.in
- Applicants must keep scanned images of their documents before applying.
- Candidates must have a valid email ID. A mobile phone number is required for registration. Email ID is required and the mobile number provided must remain valid. The Indian Standards Office will send you notifications of certification audits and other important updates.
- Please note that all details provided in the online application, including Applicant’s name, job title, date of birth, address and email ID, will be considered final. Applicants are urged to complete the BIS online application form with the utmost care, as most applicants are unlikely to have received any communication about the change in details.
- The application fee can be done in either online or offline mode. (if it applies).
- Finally, click “Submit Application Form”. After submitting the application, the applicant can save/print the application number for future reference.
BIS Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
What is the capability for BIS controller?
Five years’ involvement with the field of Advertising/Mass Correspondence/Social Work in Focal Government/State Government/Association Domain Government/Legal/Independent Body/Public Area Undertaking/presumed Government organization.
What is the determination interaction for BIS?
The determination cycle of BIS incorporates a Web-based Assessment, trailed by a Meeting, Expertise Test, or Exchange Test, contingent upon the applied post. The chose competitors will get a BIS Compensation range between Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 2,09,200.
What is the compensation of BIS official?
The candidate will earn between INR 59,000 and INR 60,000 each month. While, the BIS Right hand Area Official yearly bundle will be INR 7.2 LPA.