Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment:– A notice was made available to the public by the Chandigarh Administration’s Department of Animal Husbandry and Fisheries to inform readers about the new recruitment campaign. Candidates are being invited to apply for the Veterinary Inspector positions that have been advertised. The position has been made available as part of Group C, and regular openings will be filled. To partake in the enrollment drive then you ought to finish up the application structure which is accessible on the Chandigarh Organization Branch of Animal Farming and Fisheries entrance. Get different insights regarding the Chandigarh Veterinary Reviewer Enlistment 2023 on this page.
The most recent announcement regarding the Chandigarh Administration’s need for a Veterinary Inspector has been made available by the Handigarh Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Department. Qualified applicants can apply online for the Chandigarh Organization Veterinary Overseer Opening 2023 from the site chdanimalhusbandry.gov.in beginning from April 25, 2023. The following contains all information regarding Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023.
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023
In their advertisement, the officials have provided comprehensive recruitment information. Online applications are being sought. The selection committee will not consider applications submitted offline. The application process will begin on April 25, 2023. The official schedule indicates that the application link will be disabled on May 15, 2023. When applying for a job, our readers should keep all important documents. This page incorporates the immediate application connect to facilitate the concern of up-and-comers at some level. Get different subtleties like qualification, opening and others on this page.
On their official website, @chdanimalhusbandary.gov.in, the Chandigarh Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Department has published the Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification for the recruitment of Veterinary Inspectors. The Chandigarh Administration has advertised 11 Veterinary Inspector positions in the Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023. Candidates who are interested can apply online through the link provided in this article. The test date is yet to be declared. This article contains important information and the most recent updates.
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Authority||Chandigarh Administration Department of Animal Husbandry & Fisheries|
|Name of the Post||Veterinary Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||11 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Before applying, candidates must read the Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF in its entirety. Candidates should be aware that the application deadline is May 15, 2023. Click on the immediate connection underneath to download the Chandigarh Veterinary Investigator Enlistment 2023 Warning PDF.
Read Also:- Bihar ANM Vacancy 2023
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The qualification conditions have been set by the power that should be satisfied by intrigued competitors no matter what. Here is the point by point data about the qualification measures:
- The age furthest reaches of competitors applying for the post ought to be between 18 to 37 years of age.
- Competitors probably finished their Matric or 10+2 with Material science and Science as subjects.
- Moreover, they probably finished a two-year Veterinary certificate course or identical from a college or establishment that is perceived and endorsed by the board.
- Besides, they should have an endorsement of ICT expertise course, which ought to remember a course for PC Ideas (CCC) enduring 80 hours from a rumored organization perceived by the public authority.
Chandigarh Group C Recruitment Vacancies
The authorities have delivered a sum of 11 opening for the previously mentioned post. Candidates in the ESM category are eligible to apply for one General and one OBC position that have been reserved by the authority. Given underneath are the Classification Wise Opening subtleties.
The Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023 determination process is separated into three stages that are given beneath.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination.
How To Apply Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023 Online?
Candidates will be assisted in submitting the Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023 by following the steps listed below:
- In the first place, you really want to visit the authority site of Chandigarh Organization Branch of Animal Farming and Fisheries i.e., www.chdanimalhusbandry.gov.in
- Look down and you will see the Notification Board area on the right half of the screen.
- Click on the enlistment interface accessible for the previously mentioned post.
- The device will open a new portal. Go to the top of the screen and select the Online Form link.
- At long last, the web-based structure will basically open on the particular gadget. Give every one of the asked subtleties on it accurately.
- In the wake of filling in every one of the subtleties, tap on the Following choice and you will get the login id and secret phrase.
- To begin filling out the educational qualifications and other crucial details, you must now tap Complete Your Form.
- Prior to pushing ahead with the subsequent stage i.e., expense installment, if it’s not too much trouble, sit tight for no less than 24 hours.
- Presently, give the installment subtleties and pay the application expense.
- Finally, complete the final submission and view the Chandigarh VI Application Form.
- For future reference, keep two copies of the application form and the fee receipt.
Chandigarh Veterinary Inspector Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
In India, how much does a veterinary inspector make?
In India, the average starting salary for a veterinary officer is around 1.7 lakh rupees, or 14.2 thousand rupees per month. Being a Veterinary Officer does not necessitate previous work experience. In India, what is the highest salary for a veterinarian? The most money a veterinary officer can make in a year is 9.4 lakhs, or 78.3 thousand dollars per month.
How do I submit an application to All India Veterinary College?
If you want to get into veterinary schools through AIQ counseling, you need to take the NEET UG, which is administered by the National Testing Agency. This is because merit in the NEET UG is what gets you into All India Veterinary seats. The Veterinary Council of India provides this AIQ counseling.
What is the least compensation of Veterinary Specialist?
The average annual salary for a veterinarian in India is 5.3 lakhs, with salaries ranging from 0.5 lakhs to 10.0 lakhs.