EPF Claim Status:- Both online and offline options are available for the EPF claim procedure. On unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in, anyone who are concerned about the status of their EPF Claim can verify it online using their login and unique identification number. People who have submitted an EPF claim and wish to know its status can do so online, by SMS, or via a missed call.
Additionally, EPF offers the option of auto-generated texts. Candidates who have submitted claims using the unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in internet portal can also view the status of their claims as being rejected or in progress there.
EPF Claim Status
Government-sponsored Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a savings scheme created to assist employees meet their retirement responsibilities. The EPF for government employees is the General Provident Fund (GPF).
The employee and the employer both pay a monthly contribution to the employee’s EPF Claim Status account, in accordance with the PF program. Employees should put down at least 12% of their base pay. Additionally, the employer is required to contribute 12% of the employee’s base salary.
EPF Claim Status Details
|Article Name||EPF Claim Status: Check The Complete Procedure Here!|
|Organization||Employee’s Provident Fund|
|Ways to Check||Online, SMS|
Read Also:- E Pan Card Download Online
Get EPF Status With A Missed Call
- By calling 011-22901406 from their registered cellphone number and leaving a missed call, employees can find out the status of their claim.
- The employee must, however, connect their phone number to their UAN.
- On the UAN site, the employee must also update their PAN, Aadhaar, and bank account information.
- Due to the call terminating after two rings, the employee is not fined. The claim’s information will be sent through SMS to the registered phone.
Get EPF Status By Text Message
- Employees can send an SMS to inquire about the status of their claim. To send the SMS, the employee’s mobile device has to be connected to the UAN website.
- The SMS must be sent to 7738299899 in the following format: “EPFOHO UAN LAN”.
- The format designates the language the employee would prefer to receive the information in as ‘LAN’.
EPF Claims Requirements
A person having an EPF Claim Status account is eligible to submit an EPF withdrawal claim for the EPF funds in the following situations:
- A claim for the whole EPF corpus may be submit after retirement or at the age of 55. Early retirement cannot be use to claim the entire EPF amount.
- A 90% claim of the EPF sum may be made at age 54 or one year before to retirement.
- If you become unemploy, you may take 75% of your EPF benefit; the remaining 25% may be transfer to a new EPF account
- whenever you find employment again.
- The EPF account can be completely claim after two months of unemployment.
Check Also:- Gujarat Voter List 2023-24
EPF Claim Online Process
- The Method of Online Withdrawal
- At the time the claim is lodge, you cannot be working for a company that is subject to the Employees’ Provident Fund and
- Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
- A claim may only be submit for final payment two months following the last day of employment.
- Date of Exit (DOE) information for the EPF and EPS should have been update in your Service History by your former employer. Verified by Your Aadhaar and PAN.
- As money is place into your bank account, please double-check the information on your bank account.
If you don’t meet these criteria, you must go offline and provide your previous employer the EPF Claim Status withdrawal form. Our article, “EPF Withdrawal: How to Withdraw from EPF and EPS,” explains it in more detail. Download the most current Composite Claim Form (Aadhaar)/Composite Claim Form (non-Aadhaar) to withdraw your EPF amount.
How To Check EPF Claim Status Online?
- Visit unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in and log in.
- Type in the password and UAN number.
- On the EPF website, click the online services tab.
- To find out the EPF Claim Status, click track claim status.
Check Here:- Vaccine Slot Finder on Paytm
EPF Claims Status Important Details
To monitor the progress of a claim online, employees must provide sensitive but crucial information. Online EPF withdrawals are now easy and possible thanks to the EPF Claim Status. The UAN number must be activate in order to withdraw money. The EPFO portal may be use to carry out the activation process. To check the status of their claim, workers must have the following information on hand: Extension code for the business, if relevant Regional Office of the Employer’s EPF
- Worldwide Account Number
- EPF Offline Claim Procedure
- Application for EPF
EPF Claim Status FAQ’S
What if my PF claim is under process from 15 days?
The employer would have the option to reject the online claim application after 15 days. In case of any delay beyond this period, the member is advise to contact the authorize signatories/ employer for needful.
What is the processing time for EPF Form 31 EPF?
The online application for the withdrawal process of the PF (Provident Fund) may typically take approximately 5-30 days for the PF amount to be credit to your register bank account.
Why my PF claim settle but not credit?
Online process: If the status shows “Claim Settle” the amount should be credit within 24 hours since it’s a NEFT transaction. If not, Check your bank account number whether it is ‘Active’ and correctly update. Under “Members” there is an option to raise a grievance, use your UAN number and register a grievance.