GEM Registration:-Online government e-marketplace registration is available at gem.gov.in. On gem.gov.in, log in: GEM is the name of a store acquisition portal established by the Indian government. On its official website, one can register for online access to gem.gov.in. You may obtain the documents necessary for government E marketplace registration in this page, along with a direct link to complete GEM Login. We advise you to please complete the GEM Portal Registration in order to receive all the benefits and lead a self-sufficient life.
Government E Marketplace Registration is relatively simple to accomplish because it must be done online at gem.gov.in. Second, it is a requirement under the most recent rules that Government Offices purchase their stocks on the GEM Portal. As a result, users looking to sell their goods to the government will find it to be a very popular marketplace. You may obtain the documents necessary for government E marketplace registration in this page, along with a direct link to complete GEM Login. We advise you to please complete the GEM Portal Registration in order to receive all the benefits and lead a self-sufficient life. For further information on the advantages of the government e-marketplace, read this page through to the end.
Additionally, services from gem.gov.in and government tenders are obtained through governmentGem.gov.in, the E Marketplace Portal. As the most recent fiscal year has begun, it is anticipated that the government will post new tenders; if you haven’t registered yet, please do so so that you can apply for these Tenders. We are all aware that the GEM Portal currently serves as the primary method for all government departments to place their orders, making registration there a must for sellers.
GEM Registration Details
|Portal Name||GEM Portal|
|GEM Full Form||Government E Marketplace|
|Started by||Ministry of Commerce and Industry|
|GEM Buyers||Government Offices|
|GEM Sellers||Enterprises and OEMs|
|Registration Documents||Aadhar Card, Firm Name, GST Number and other documents|
|Benefits of GEM||Efficient, Corruption Less, Compare Prices Online, Dedicated Products for Government Offices|
Check Also- PM Kisan eKYC
About Government E Marketplace Registration
This section has addressed how to register for the GEM Registration Govt E-Marketplace Portal online at gem.gov.in. You must all be aware that only users who have finished their GEM Seller Registration are permitted to sell on the Portal. Documents like an Aadhar card, a GST number, a firm registration number, and more could be required. We advise you to register online for the GEM website in order to make money & sell your products to the government directly through the GEM Portal. Doing booking is very easy as you have to complete the process Online at gem.gov.in. 2nd As per Latest Rules, it is mandatory for Government Offices to buy the stocks from GEM Portal.
So this makes it a very hot marketplace for users who want to sell their products to the Government. In this post you can find Documents required for GEM Registration and Direct Link to do GEM Login. We suggest you to kindly complete the Portal to get all the perks and be a self sufficient person in your Life. Go through this post till the end for complete information about Benefits of Government E Marketplace.
Check Here- AP Input Subsidy
E Marketplace Seller Registration Form 2022
- Firstly GEM Registration Govt E-Marketplace Registration Form is available online @ gem.gov.in
- Secondly, you have to fill the GEM Portal Application Form in which details like your products, Firm name, GST number & other things are asked.
- Moreover, you cannot sell the products as a reseller as this facility is not available.
- There are two types of Government E Marketplace Registrations, first one is Primary Registration which is for buyer only & second one is Secondary Registration which is for Seller Only.
- Complete process of the Government E Marketplace Registration Form is done online only.
Government E Marketplace Login Online
- 1st you have to open gem.gov.in.
- Then Click on the GEM Login button.
- After that enter your GEM User ID & clear captcha code.
- Click on Submit button & then further enter your PIN.
- Finally your dashboard will open up where you can see your Listed products.
- This is the process of GEM Login Online.
Read Also- PM Kisan Yojana Registration
Paper Required For Government E Marketplace Registry
You may need the following documents to upload while doing GEM Registration Govt E-Marketplace. So make sure you have a pdf copy of these documents while doing Portal Registration or Login.
- Aadhar Card.
- Firm Name.
- GST number.
- Address of Enterprise.
- Photo of user.
- Products Listing.
How To Check GEM Registration Govt E-Marketplace Online?
- Visit gem.gov.in & then click on Sign up Button.gem.gov.in
- After that choose between Seller or Buyer Registration.
- Now enter your Name & Firm details.
- Further fill your GST Number, Aadhar Card & other vital details.
- Submit the form & wait for GEM Portal to approve your Registration.
- Once the GEM Registration is complete, you will get a GEM ID & Password.
- This GEM ID is required by you for further login & fill Bids or tenders Online.