HAL Apprentice Recruitment:- Hindustan Air transportation Restricted has 178 empty seats for students in 14 exceptionally distinguished exchanges. As a consequence of this, the organization is carrying out a recruitment procedure to select candidates for these positions. To be consider for the advertise trades, applicants must submit their application forms to the HAL’s office. Before applying for the HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024, candidates must first register on the official Apprenticeship India portal between May 1 and May 19.
The applicants can then send the application forms directly to the organization’s office on the date specified for their trades with the registration form and the require documents. Candidates can read the entire article to learn more important information about the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2024.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, or HAL, has advertised for students to apply for apprentice positions on hal-india.co.in. One of the most important aerospace companies in Southeast Asia is The HAL, a Navaratna Public Sector Undertaking. The application deadline is September 9, 2024, and students should be aware of this.
The advertisement says that qualified students can apply to the Technical Training Institute at HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Bangalore for a full-term apprenticeship training program that lasts between 15 and 24 months, as require by the 1996 Apprenticeship Act. Apprenticeship training is being provide to CNC Programmer/Operator, Machinist, Electrician, and Welder trades as part of the Corporate Social Responsibility – HAL’s Skill Development Initiative.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Details
|Apprenticeship Training at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Hyderabad Division
|Number of Vacant Seats
|Total Number of Trades
|Start date of Online Registration
|1 May 2024
|Online Registration Deadline
|19 May 2024
|Application Form Submission Mode
|Availability Status of the Application Form
|HAL Official Website
|Apprenticeship India Official Website
Check Also:- SSC MTS Notification 2024
He joined HAL in 2004 and has north of 35 years of work insight in both public and confidential areas with spells in shipper banking, drugs, composts and Aviation Businesses. During his spells in Helicopter Division as Top of the Money, he was instrumental in creating monetary procedures and strategies for evaluating, cost control and benefit anticipating accomplishing generally objectives of the Organization and furthermore got one of the biggest Helicopter Agreements for the Organization esteeming in overabundance of Rs. 14000 Crore. He was responsible for the 3rd Pricing Policy Review Committee (PPRC) settling on prices for repair and overhaul as well as supply of spare parts. He also helped settle 73 ALH contracts with the Army, IN & ICG, and implemented Indian AS, among other things.
HAL Apprentice Notification 2024
Apprentices interest in applying must be at least 15 years old by October 1, 2024. The apprenticeship position will only be consider for those who meet the eligibility requirements. For students in the general category, they must have complete class 10 or 12, and for students in the SC, ST, or PWD categories, they must have earn a minimum cumulative mark of 50%.
As indicated by the explanation, the understudies would get free preparation, a payment by unofficial laws, and social administrations. The students will be shortlisted following the application process. A written test will be use to narrow them down, and those who do well will be chosen. The application must be submit by the deadline by students. The cutoff time for the HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 is September 9, 2024.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
The applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements in order to apply for the aforementioned trades in the HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024.
Read Also:- Mizoram Police Recruitment 2024
- Some of the trades that ITI students work in include Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, and COPA/PASAA. They receive their National Trade Certificates from NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) or SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training).
- In 2019, 2020, or 2022, students must have earn an ITI diploma.
- The candidate should have a pass certificate as of the deadline for applications. Students who are in the status of “Appearing” or “Result Awaited” cannot apply. Also, understudies whose Strengthening Test results are still due or whose Back Papers are as yet remarkable won’t be qualified.
Students must meet a specific age requirement in order to be consider for the positions of Trade Apprentices for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Training at Hindustan Aeronautical Limited.
- The Overall Class Understudy Upper Age Cutoff for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 is 27 Years.
- The upper age limit for OBC category students is 30 years old.
- The greatest age for SC/ST understudies going after HAL disciple jobs in 2024 is 32.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Documents Verification
Click Here:- Kerala Co-operative Bank
How To Apply HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 Online?
The steps list below must be complete by applicants in order to submit an application for any trade list in HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024.
- In the initial step, the candidates should go to the landing page of Apprenticeship India’s true site at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- On the landing page, the candidates should pick the “Competitor Login/Register “given at the top.
- The applicants must now select the appropriate option to continue filling out the registration form on the following page.
- The registration form must be filled out completely by the applicants.
- In addition, each of the require registration documents must be upload separately by the applicants.
- An individual registration number will be assigned to each applicant following completion of the registration procedure.
- This registration form must now be print out for the applicants.
- To apply for the relevant trade, applicants must now bring this registration form to the Walk-in Venue, which is located at Auditorium, behind the Department of Training & Development, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Avionics Division, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500042.
Also Check:- CGPEB Training Officer Recruitment 2024
On the recommend application accommodation date for the concerned exchanges, the candidates need to carry the accompanying archives with them to the Stroll in Setting.
- A copy of the registration form obtained during registration at Apprenticeship India’s Portal, two passport-sized photographs,
- a COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate, a Birth Certificate (if DOB is not printed on the 10th Mark Sheet),
- ITI Mark Sheet (for all semesters),
- an Aadhaar Card, a Birth Certificate (if DOB is not printed on the 10th Mark Sheet),
- a Relevant Certificate for applicants seeking reservation (if applicable).
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2024 FAQ’S
What follows a HAL apprenticeship?
After culmination of Apprenticeship Preparing, the Apprenticeship agreement will be fired and there will be no commitment with respect to HAL to offer any business.
What is the compensation of Kirloskar Student?
For less than one year of experience, the average salary for a Toyota Kirloskar Motor Graduate Apprentice Trainee in India is 3.4 lakhs. The salary of a Graduate Apprentice Trainee at Toyota Kirloskar Motor India ranges from 4.5 lakhs.
Is apprenticeship positive or negative in India?
Apprenticeships can be a remunerating experience for any individual who needs to investigate various roads subsequent to leaving school. Like everything else, there may be negative aspects, Whether or not enrolling in an apprenticeship has advantages over disadvantages is up to you and your career objectives.