ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment- The Applicants who are already employ under State Govt Autonomous Bodies etc. have to send a ‘No Objection proof‘ from the present employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Sr. Administrative Officer, U R Rao Satellite Centre, Old Airport Road, Vimana Pura Post, Bengaluru -560 017, within 7th days of filing the request online by the Applicants and in any case not later than 2023.
The Indian Space Research Organization or is the public space agency of India, headquarter in Bengaluru. It make a go of under Department of Space which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India while Chairman of ISRO acts as executive of DOS. Looking forward to pursuing your career in the meadow of Space research, technology and development. The Indian Space Research Organization conducts recruitment for numerous posts such as Scientist, Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician, Draughtsman, Controller, etc.
ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023
- 1 ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023
- 2 ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 Details
- 3 ISRO Assistant Posts Notification
- 4 Eligibility Criteria For ISRO Recruitment 2023
- 5 ISRO Exam 2023 Education Qualification
- 6 How to Check ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 Online?
Better news for all the Applicants who are looking for the ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023, if you are one of them then you are in the right place here, here Students will find the Indian Space Research Organization job 2023 in full details. Recently Indian Space Research Organization has published a ISRO Recruitment 2023 notification on its official web portal for the various jobs posts, all freshers and experience Applicants who full fill the criteria can apply for the ISRO Jobs posts.
Indian Space Research Organization is inviting the Students for the ISRO Jobs are- Assistant, Assistant & others. This is a great opportunity for all the Applicants those who are looking for the Indian Space Research Organization Jobs posts, interested eligible Students can apply for the above mention posts through online mode.
ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment 2023|
About ISRO Assistant Posts
The Indian Space Research Organization is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bengaluru. It operates under the section of Space which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India, while the Chairman of ISRO acts as the administrative of DOS as well. ISRO is India’s primary agency for performing tasks connect to space-based applications, space exploration & the development of related technologies. It is one of six government space agencies in the world which possess full launch capabilities, deploy cryogenic engines, launch extraterrestrial missions and operate large fleets of artificial satellites.
The Indian National Committee for Space Research was accept by Jawaharlal Nehru under the Department of Atomic Energy in 1962, on the urging of scientist Vikram Sarabhai, recognizing the need in space research. INCOSPAR grew and became ISRO in 1969, within DAE. In 1972, the government of India set up a Space Commission and DOS, bringing ISRO under it. The establishment of ISRO thus institutionalized space research activities in India. It since then has been managed by DOS, which governs various other institutions in India in the domain of astronomy & space technology.
ISRO Assistant Posts Notification
ISRO built India’s first satellite, Aryabhata, which was launched by the Soviet Union in 1975.In 1980, ISRO launched satellite RS-1 onboard its own SLV-3, making India the seventh country to be capable of undertaking orbital launches. SLV-3 was followed by ASLV, which was subsequently succeed by development of many medium-lift launch vehicles, rocket engines, satellite systems and networks enabling the agency to launch hundreds of domestic and foreign satellites and various deep space missions for space exploration.
Eligibility Criteria For ISRO Recruitment 2023
- Technician B- Applicants who have passed his or her class 10th exams. With this ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 in Related Trade from a recognized university.
- Draughtsman B- Students who have passed his or her class 10th exams. With this NCVT Certificate in Related Trade from a recognized university.
- Technician Assistant- The candidate must have a diploma in Related Trade with first division from a recognized university.
- Library Assistant – Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with first-class in library science, Library & Information Science from a recognized university.
- Scientific Assistant – The Students must have a bachelor’s degree in BSc with a related subject and first division mark from a recognized university.
- Hindi Typist – The Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university. With this, he or she must have a Hindi typing speed of 25th wpm.
- Catering Attendant A- Candidates who have passed their class Matric board paper are eligible for it.
Read Also:- NHM Odisha Result
The post-wise age lint for ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment is as follows:
|Name of Post||Age Limit|
|Scientist/ Engineer||18 to 35 years|
|Technical Assistant||18 to 35 years|
|Technician||18 to 35 years|
|Hindi Typist||18 to 26 years|
|Cook||18 to 26 years|
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
ISRO Exam 2023 Education Qualification
The candidate should satisfy the following criteria for respected posts
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science with First Class and an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- Current Final Year Engineering Students are not eligible for this recruitment.
- MBA + 1 year experience in supervisory capacity OR Post Graduate + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR
- Graduate with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity). Experience should be in the areas of Administration.
Purchase & Stores Officer
- MBA in Marketing or Materials Management + 1 year experience in supervisory capacity OR Graduate + Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management [or any other subject relating to Purchase & Stores activity] with 3 years experience [1 year in supervisory capacity in the relevant field]
- ACA/FCA or AICWA/FICWA or MBA + 1 year experience in supervisory capacity OR M.Com. + 3 years experience (1 year in supervisory capacity) OR
- B.Com./BBA/BBM with 5 years experience (2 years in supervisory capacity). Experience should be in the areas of Finance and Accounts/Cost Accounting
Can Check- NTA UGC NET Result
How to Check ISRO Assistant Posts Recruitment 2023 Online?
Applicants who are applying for ISRO Recruitment 2023, must apply before the last date. Candidates, who apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2023, can follow the procedure as given below.
- Visit the official website isro.gov.in.
- Search the notification for ISRO Recruitment 2023.
- Read all the details given on the notification and proceed further.
- Check the mode of application on the official notification and apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2023.