Laxmi Bhandar Status:- West Bengal TMC Government of Mamta Banerjee has recently rolled out a plan for providing support to the women of the district. The launch of this cash transfer plan was a part of TMC-Manifesto. The main motive of the scheme is to ensure the social security of the women of the state by providing them basic income support on monthly basis. Those who wish to be a part of this scheme and want to get interest under this must register themselves. The registration process is currently active & will remain active till 15th September. Those who have to register for the same can now check their Laxmi Bhandar Status online or by visiting the concern office.
Laxmi Bhandar Status
The transfer of funds has been begin from the 1st of September 2021. Those who have successfully submit request for the scheme can check their application status as well as the payment status by visiting the official web portal of the scheme i.e. socialsecurity.wb.gov.in. The scheme will ensure women empowerment and provide a sense of security to the interest. A woman who is a inhabitant of the state, not a government worker & is aged between 25th years 60th years are eligible for the scheme. Those who have not submitted their applications yet can visit the “Duare Sarkar camps and apply before the last date. There are more than 2000 Duare Sarker camps in the state through which request can be submit.
After successful registration, applicants will be able to check their request status & payment status on a time to time basis. The verification of the life status of the beneficiary is also done yearly on the basis of information collect from the Registrar of the birth and death. In case you are searching for particular information on Laxmi Bhandar Scheme then you have land on the right page. Here in this article, you are going to get complete notification regarding the application status, payment status, important dates, application process & many more. So, scroll down and get complete notification about this cash transfer scheme of the TMC government.
Laxmi Bhandar Status Details
|Name of the Scheme||Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Women & Child Development and Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal|
|Scheme Type||State Govt. funded cash transfer scheme|
|Beneficiary||Women of West Bengal|
|Benefit||Financial support and basic income to the rural and urban women in West Bengal|
|Assistance Provided||Rs.500 per month to General Households
Rs.1000/- per month to SC/ST households
|Implementation||Throughout the state|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Check Also:- Voluntary Retirement Scheme
Objective of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
The purpose of establishing this project is to give all women in the state the ability to be self-sufficient. Moreover, there are many women in the state who are not financially stable and are struggling for their needs. If they want to work or do anything with this money, they can. Some of them are widowed, divorced, or unable to find work. They don’t have any form of stability in their lives.
They will be given financial help to live their lives and cover their daily expenses as a result of this program, which is initiated by the state’s government. Only the female of the family, or the female head of the family, will be awarded this money in order for them to assist themselves. They may also profit from this money, not only for themselves but also for their families who are unable to afford food on a daily basis.
How to Check Laxmi Bhandar Status Online?
Citizens of West Bengal who have signed up for the program also have the option to check the status of their applications. Beginning on September 8th, they will be able to view their application status. Applicants will be able to determine whether or not their applications have been approved by checking their status online. The Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation will be the sanctioning authority in the state’s urban areas, while the District Magistrate will be the sanctioning authority in other areas. Follow the steps below to view Laxmi Bhandari’s status online.
- Go to the official website first socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Enter the registered mobile. An OTP will be sent to the same number. Enter the OTP to validate.
- Applicant’s profile will open.
- Go the concerned section and check the application status and payment status along with details.
Read Also:- Gujarat Citizen Smart Card Scheme
Benefits Laxmi Bhandar Scheme
The program is launched by state governments for a variety of reasons. Because they care about their safety, they should assist citizens in their time of need and give them what they deserve. The parts of the plan are as follows.
- The money will be give out among all of the needy women in the state who are eligible for it.
- Laxmi Bhandar scheme will be available to all of the residents and families that belong to the scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. They will be able to benefit from it.
- The state government of West Bengal has spent a significant amount of money to put this scheme into effect for all of the state’s residents who are struggling financially.
- Because the money will be deposit to the beneficiary’s account without any interference from you, there is no need for you to go to any government offices.
- All female family heads will be included in the program’s implementation.
- The state’s government initiate the program, which was intended for all of the state’s inhabitant who fell into low-income categories.
Can Check:- Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana
Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Documents Required
State-eligible women can register for the Laxmi Bhandar schemes by going to the relevant Sarkar Camp, where applications are currently being accepted. For registration, they must ensure that they have the following documents and information with them.
- Aadhaar Card
- Swasthyasathi Card
- SC, ST certificate, if applicable
- Bank Account particular- Self attested photocopy of the front page of the passbook containing all the important details.
- Self declaration
- That the students is a resident of the state,
- Applicant is not government employee, do not have pension etc.
- Information furnish in the application form is correct.