Mahindra Bolero:- The Mahindra Bolero is a 7-seater SUV that costs between Rs. 9.53 and Rs. 10.48 Lakh*. It comes in three versions: 1498 cc, BS6, and a single manual transmission. The Bolero’s other major specifications are a kerb weight and a boot space of Liters. The Bolero comes in two different colours. Over 430 user reviews for Mahindra Bolero based on mileage, performance, price, and overall user experience.
The Mahindra Bolero is one of India’s best-selling utility vehicles, because to its dependability and toughness. It’s been around for a long time, so don’t anticipate much in terms of sophistication or comfort. The Mahindra Bolero, which sits alongside its more modern counterpart, the Bolero Neo, is only available in one engine-gearbox combination.
Mahindra Bolero Details
|Name of the vehicle Company
|Mahindra Bolero Price in India 2024, Booking, Features, Waiting Time
Mahindra Bolero Features
The SUV has a digital instrument cluster, manual air conditioning, a Bluetooth-enabled music system with AUX and USB connectivity, power windows, and power steering.
The BS6 Mahindra Bolero facelift is powered by a 1.5-litre mHawk75 diesel engine that delivers 75bhp at 3,600rpm and 210Nm of torque between 1,600 and 2,200rpm. A five-speed manual transmission is mated to this engine.
Also Read:-Tata Tiago Price in India
The BS6 Mahindra Bolero facelift features a reworked fascia with a new bumper, grille, new headlamps with static bending beams, rear washer and wiper, and fog lamps. The model includes a driver Information System with features including distance travelled, distance to empty, gear indicator, door ajar indicator, and a digital clock with day and date. Fabric seats, electric windows, central locking, keyless entry, and a 12V charging port are all included.
Dual front airbags, an anti-lock braking system (ABS), and reverse parking sensors are among the safety features.
Mahindra Bolero Specification
The Mahindra Bolero comes with one Diesel Engine. The diesel engine has a displacement of 1498 cc. It has a manual transmission option. The Bolero has a mileage of 16.0 kmpl depending on the version and fuel type. The Bolero is a 7-seater, 3-cylinder car with dimensions of 3995mm, 1745mm, and 2680mm.
Also Read:-Mahindra XUV300 Price in India
Engine and Transmission
|No. of cylinder
|Valves Per Cylinder
|Fuel Supply System
|Single Plate Dry
Fuel & Performance
|Diesel Mileage (ARAI)
|Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)
|Diesel Highway Mileage
|Emission Norm Compliance
|Top Speed (Kmph)
Suspension, Steering & Brakes
|IFS Coil Spring
|Rigid leaf Spring
|Quarter Mile (Tested)
|Braking (80-0 kmph)
Dimensions & Capacity
|Wheel Base (mm)
|No of Doors
Price of Mahindra Bolero in India
The Mahindra Bolero is priced between Rs. 9.53 Lakh and Rs. 10.48 Lakh. The Mahindra Bolero is available in three variants: the base model B4 and the top variant Mahindra Bolero B6 Opt, which costs Rs. 10.48 Lakh.
Also Read:-Maruti Swift Dzire Price in India
Waiting time of Mahindra Bolero
When compared to the Scorpio-N, Scorpio Classic, XUV700, and Thar, the Bolero has a shorter waiting period. It can take anywhere from 5-6 weeks to 9-10 weeks.
How to book Mahindra Bolero online?
- Log on to Mahindra and Mahindra official website and check the Click to Buy option.
- On the new page, select Bolero as the model. Note that the option shown is the new model as the previous-gen Bolero has now been de-listed.
- Fill in the details like fuel type, variant, exterior colour, the state and city you want to buy the car Bolero in and then select the preferred dealer.
- The booking amount for Bolero would reflect at the bottom of the screen. Click on ‘Proceed’.
- On the next page, enter your mobile number and Then proceed to fill out other details and make the payment for booking for Mahindra Bolero through secure online mode of payment.
Mahindra Bolero Pros & Cons
Mahindra Bolero is a great option if you’re looking for a stylish and affordable car. On the downside, it doesn’t have the best fuel economy. Additionally, it’s not the most reliable vehicle on the market.
- Stance – Has a gruff, no-nonsense demeanour that appeals to a wide audience.
- Performance of the drivetrain – There is enough torque for most utilitarian/lugging tasks.
- Robust – The Bolero appears to be extremely durable and will stand the test of time.
- Known nameplate – Mahindra service is quite popular in rural areas for transporting people and goods.
- A large dealer/service network, as well as an economical ownership experience
- Too utilitarian for city use – The Bolero appears to be a too simple solution for city dwellers.
- Fit, finish, and quality – Rough edges, not ergonomic, feels cheaply made
- Outdated style – This vehicle may use some sass to attract younger shoppers.
Mahindra Bolero is a great choice for anyone looking for a comfortable and stylish car. The car has great features and is perfect for those who want to commute to work or run errands. The car is also a good option for those who want to get around town or travel long distances. Overall, the Mahindra Bolero is a great choice for anyone who wants a car that will make their life easier.
Which model of Bolero is best?
The Mahindra Bolero lineup's top model, the Mahindra Bolero B6 (O), costs ₹ 10.48 Lakh and gets a verified mileage of 16.7 kmpl. An engine producing 75 horsepower at 3600 rpm and 210 Nm at 1600 rpm of peak power and peak torque is standard on this B6 (O) version.
Is Bolero have AC?
EX, SLE, SLX, and ZLX are the air conditioner-equipped variants of Mahindra Bolero.
Is Bolero a low maintenance car?
A diesel engine is available for the Bolero. Bolero's maintenance costs are kept in check by Mahindra's low service cost and excellent fuel economy.
Is Bolero a 12 seater?
At a price range of ₹ 9.53 - 10.48 Lakh, Mahindra Bolero is a seven-seater compact SUV.