MP ITI Admission:- The Madhya Pradesh directorate of skill development has release the official notification for the MP ITI admission 2023. Before the deadline, interested and qualify individuals must complete the application form at iti.mponline.gov.in.
The request process will start in May 2023, it has been notify. Applicant are require to thoroughly review the qualifying requirements before filling out the form.
MP ITI Admission 2023
A state-level admissions process known as MP Industrial Training Institute Admission 2023 is held annually. Applicants who wish to enroll in a variety of technical and non-technical ITI trades must apply for admission. The state level list will be used to shortlist candidates.
On the authority’s site, the application form for the MP Industrial Training Institute admission 2023 will be accessible online. Authorities will shortlist the applicants based on how well they performed in class 10, there won’t be an entrance examination. The merit list will determine which applicants will be admit to which Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes locate throughout the Madhya Pradesh State.
MP ITI Admission 2023 Details
|Admission procedure||MP Industrial Training Institute admission|
|Conducting authority||Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection procedure||Merit list|
Check Also:- NHM Odisha Recruitment
iti.mponline.gov.in Admission 2023
Every year, a state-level admissions process called Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2023 is held. Candidates interested in pursuing admission into a variety of technical and non-technical ITI trades will be considered for admission. The MP ITI Admission 2023 will be managed by the Madhya Pradesh Directorate of Skill Development. The state-level merit list will be used to narrow down the candidates’ choices. The authority’s website will provide access to the application form for the MP ITI admission in 2023. The merit list will select candidates for admission to MP State’s various government and private industrial training institutes. We have provided information about MP ITI admission 2023 in this article, including exam dates, eligibility requirements, the admission process, merit list, counseling, and other details.
MP ITI Admission Counselling 2023
Candidates will be invited to participate in the counseling process after the official merit list is released. Candidates are required to arrive at the counseling center exactly on time and in accordance with the authorities’ schedule. During the counseling process, candidates who merit the seats will receive them. Verification of documents will also be part of the counseling process. When candidates show up for the counseling session, they are required to bring their original documents. When you go to counseling, you are required to bring the following documents with you.
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- 10th Class Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Printout of the application form
- Printout of the result
- Photo ID proof like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
Read Also:- Jammu & Kashmir Police Admit Card
MP ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
If you’re looking to study for the MP ITI (Information Technology Infrastructure) qualification, you’ll need to meet the eligibility criteria listed in the 2023 edition of the MP PPE Regulations. In this blog post, we’ll outline these eligibility criteria and provide a guide on how to meet them. We will also discuss the different types of assessment that you may need to undergo in order to qualify, as well as the application process itself. So whether you’re already studying for the MP ITI or are just starting to research options, this blog post is essential reading.
- As of August 1st, 2023, a applicants age must be more than 14th.
- The completion of the 10th class from an accredit board is the general educational requirement require to enroll in the application process.
- The level of education needed, however, varies depending on the trade. Aspirants can review the official i9nformation list of educational requirements for the various trades.
- Students who are scheduled to take the final exam may also apply.
- Interested applicants must be Madhya Pradesh residents.
- The applicant will have the option of paying the fee online.
- The request fee is non-refundable in any case.
|Application fee category||Amount|
|Registration Fee||Rs 35/-|
|Choice filling fee||Rs 50/-|
MP ITI Courses Offered
The following courses are available to applicants through the MP ITI Admission procedure 2023.
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Tools & Die Maker
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Tools & Die maker
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
Can Check:- Allahabad High Court Group C & D Admit Card
How to Check MP ITI Admission 2023 Online?
According to the authorities, the MP ITI application form for 2023 will only be accessible online. The application form can be found on the official website for applicants who are interested. The application information that will help you apply quickly is listed below.
- Aspirants must 1st register on the official website, iti.mponline.gov.in, to begin the application process.
- Aspirants must provide basic notification such as their name, email address, phone number, and so on during the registration process.
- After completing the registration process, applicants can sign in and access the main application form.
- Aspirants must fill out the main request form with their complete educational, contact and personal information.
- Incorrect information on the application form may solution in its rejection. As a result, you must ensure that the information is entered correctly.
- In addition to the information requested, students must upload scanned images of their passport-size photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature must conform to the specifications specify on the official website.
- Aspirants must pay the required request fee after submitting the form online.
- It is recommend that you keep a printout of the application form & fee receipt for future reference.
MP ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
- The Level list for admission will be made public by the authorities following the completion of the online request form.
- The marks attained by the applicants in the class 10th examination would be the only criteria used to create the merit list.
- Those student whose names appear on the merit list will get invitations to move on to the next stage of the admissions process.
- Please be aware that the only place where the merit list will be make available online is the official site.