NEET SS Syllabus:- The National Medical Commission recommends the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test syllabus PDF for all applicants. Students appearing for NEET 2023, should be aware of the syllabus, to ace the paper with ease. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test syllabus 2023 includes topics from Physics, Chemistry and Biology Class 11th and 12th curricula. Download the NEET subject PDF below.
NEET SS Syllabus 2023
- 1 NEET SS Syllabus 2023
- 2 NEET SS Syllabus 2023 Details
- 3 Preparation Tips using NEET 2023 Syllabus
- 4 Important Chapters of NEET
- 4.1 Class 11th NEET Physics Important Chapters
- 4.2 Class 12th NEET Physics Important Chapters
- 4.3 Important chapters of NEET Chemistry
- 4.4 NEET Biology Important chapters
- 4.5 Moderately Important Chapters for NEET biology – NEET Biology Moderately Important Units
- 4.6 Less Important Chapters for NEET biology – NEET Biology Less Important Units
- 5 How to Check NEET SS Syllabus 2023 Online?
- 6 The Prepare for NEET in 6 months 2023
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Paper 2023 syllabus is plan after considering the syllabus of state boards, CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, COBSE of Class 11th and 12th. Knowing the NEET 2023 syllabus will help students in the devise for each and every topic. The intent of the NEET syllabus 2023 by NTA is to help Student understand the topics to be protect in the NEET paper.
To provide a fair idea to aspirants, the syllabus of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2023 in the article has been split into two parts – topics covered in Class 11th and topics covered in Class 12th. The National Testing Agency will conduct particular here.
NEET SS Syllabus 2023 Details
Preparation Tips using NEET 2023 Syllabus
Candidates will never be able to pass the NEET with an excellent score if they do not know what to study. The NEET 2023 syllabus is therefore essential. To combine their preparation, candidates can be familiar with the topics and cross-check with their class 11 and 12 syllabi. The majority of experts and toppers recommend that students comprehend the NEET syllabus and plan their preparation accordingly. The following are some suggestions for passing NEET 2023.
Important Chapters of NEET
NEET Physics Important chapters
Applicants can check important chapters from NEET Physics provided class-wise.
Class 11th NEET Physics Important Chapters
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in One Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Power and Energy
- Heat and Thermodynamics
Class 12th NEET Physics Important Chapters
- Electromagnetic Wave
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Current Electricity
- Alternating Current
- Wave Optics
- Modern Physics
Important chapters of NEET Chemistry
- p-block elements
- d- and f-block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Organic chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acid
NEET Biology Important chapters
Most main Chapters for NEET biology – Important units of NEET Biology
- Biological Classification
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Animal Kingdom
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
Read Also:- Kota University Result
Moderately Important Chapters for NEET biology – NEET Biology Moderately Important Units
- Reproductive Health
- Environmental Issues
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Plant Kingdom
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Cell- The Unit of Life
- Organisms and Population
- Biotechnology- Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Digestion and Absorption
- Reproduction in Organisms
Less Important Chapters for NEET biology – NEET Biology Less Important Units
- Strategies for enhancement in food production
- Mineral Nutrition
- Transport in Plants
- Human Health and Disease
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- The Living World
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Plant Growth and Development
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Respiration in Plants
Can Check:- WEST Bengal Madhyamik Time Table
How to Check NEET SS Syllabus 2023 Online?
Are you looking for NEET SS syllabus 2023 online? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we’ll discuss how to check NEET SS syllabus 2023 online and which resources are available to help you do so. We’ll also provide tips on how to choose the right NEET SS syllabus 2023 online resource and navigate through the user interface. So whether you’re looking for a comprehensive NEET SS syllabus 2023 online or just need some guidance on how to find it, this blog post is for you. Here are the full step by step process for filling NEET-SS 2023 Syllabus.
- Go to the website of natboard.edu.in 2023.
- Now enter in the admission portal of NEET- SS 2023 and click on new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the NEET-SS registration form with all required details including Name, Email Id, Phone Number, Password etc. and submit the particular.
- After submitting all required particular in NEET- SS Registration form, login into the application form with User ID & Password.
- Now fill the NEET- SS application form with all required details like Personal Details, Educational Qualification, Communicational Details etc. and submit.
- Applicants must fill the NEET- SS application form with authentic details only, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of Application Form.
- After submitting all required particular in NEET- SS Application Form, upload your Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression, Category Proof.
The Prepare for NEET in 6 months 2023
The NEET syllabus should ideally be completed within six months before revision begins. Experts recommend this as the best method of NEET preparation. By adhering to the NEET 2023 preparation tips listed below, applicants can finish their NEET UG syllabus on time.
- Segregate the syllabus of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test into easy & difficult topics. This should be done for Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Learn and revise one easy topic with one strenuous topic from the NEET syllabus 2023.
- Allocate more time to learn the difficult topics from the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test syllabus as this involves learning everything anew.
- After completing one chapter, the questions given at the last of the chapter should be answered to cement the concept.
- Check past year question papers and answer questions from the topic full from the NEET syllabus 2023.
- Analyze the performance & revise the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test syllabus for the topic if the test has not gone well.
- Move on to the next topic in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2023 syllabus only if the topics completed have been revised and studied thoroughly.