OICL Recruitment- The Oriental Insurance Company Limited Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification is anticipated to be release on the official site in December 2024. On the official OICL site, Applicants can submit their online request if they wish to register for the OICL Recruitment.
Indian general insurance is handled by Oriental Insurance Company Limited, a public sector company. It provides financial assistance throughout India. All the important details & information such as the number of posts, eligibility criteria & many other essential details will be mention in the Official Administrative Officer Notification.
OICL Recruitment 2024
The official OICL Administrative Officer Notification for 2024 will be made available online by Oriental Insurance Company Limited. On the OICL website orientalinsurance.org.in, candidates will soon be able to access the official notification’s PDF file. Candidates who are interested and qualified must pass three stages in order to be selected as the LIC’s Administrative Officer in the final round an interview, the main exam, and the preliminary exam. The OICL Recruitment 2024 official date has not yet been announced.
The OICL Recruitment is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking for stable employment in the banking industry. The entire additional information and data pertaining to recruitment can be found in the section that follows this one. You can also visit the official homepage of Oriental Insurance Company Limited for additional pertinent information regarding Recruitment 2024.
OICL Recruitment 2024 Details
|Oriental Insurance Company Limited
|OICL AO Recruitment 2024
|Prelims, Mains and Interview
Check Also- Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment
About Oriental Insurance Company Limited
The Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Indian Government owns Indian Oil Corporation Limited, a central public sector enterprise. The headquarters are in New Delhi. The Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas oversees its operations as a public enterprise.
As of 2024, Indian Oil is 142nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the largest corporations in the world. With a net profit of $6.1 billion for the fiscal year 2020-21, it is the largest oil producer in the country that is owned by the government. As of March 31, 2021, Indian Oil had 31,648 employees, including 2,775 women, or 8.77 percent of the total workforce.
OICL Recruitment 2024 Eligibility Criteria
OICL Recruitment 2024 has two selection criteria: an educational requirement and an age limit. Applicants should ensure that they meet the Notification PDF’s requirements prior to applying.
- Legal Officer
- Legislative Law Bachelors
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Medical Officer
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- Master of Business Administration, MBA in Finance, ICWAI Exam, Cost & Management Accountant
- Actuary Professional
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a reputable university, as well as successful completion of four IAI/IFOA actuarial tests.
- Automobile Engineers
- Graduation or post-graduation in vehicle engineering.
- Age LimitThe minimum and maximum age requirements for OICL AO Recruitment 2024 are listed in the table below. A specific date for calculating the age limit will be included in the official Notification PDF.
Minimum Age 21th Years Maximum Age 30th Years
Read Also- West Bengal Anganwadi Recruitment
The application fees for the various categories listed in the OICL AO Notification 2024 have been included here.
|SC, ST, PWD, EXS Candidates
|OBC, General Candidates
Before being selected as OICL’s AO, candidates must successfully complete three steps. A primer test fills in as the principal phase of the OICL AO Determination system. The next two stages are the main examination and interview. To be hired by Oriental Insurance Company Limited as Administrative Officers, candidates must successfully complete each phase of the selection process.
The whole paper plan for the OICL Test 2024 starter and fundamental tests is accessible underneath for A.
Prelims Exam Pattern
A 100-point online objective test will be part of the OICL AO Preliminary Examination. There will be three parts to the exam, each lasting one hour. The following is a breakdown of the OICL AO Prelims Exam Pattern.
- The OICL AO exam will be administered online.
- There will be three sections in the OICL AO prelims exam: English Language, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- The OICL AO Prelims Exam will consist of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The examination will last one hour.
- A quarter of the marks will be removed for each wrong response.
Mains Exam Pattern
Can Check- NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment
OICL Recruitment 2022 Salary
The pay for Administrative Officers was mentioned in the official AO Recruitment Notification published by orientalinsurance.org.in. The OICL Recruitment 2024 Administrative Officer’s detailed pay structure, on the other hand, can be found in the table that follows.
How To Apply OICL Recruitment 2024 Online?
To apply for OICL AO Recruitment , please follow the instructions outlined below.
- Go to the Oriental Insurance Company Limited’s ceremonial site www.orientalinsurance.org.in
- Navigate to the careers section & select the OICL AO Notification 2024.
- Download the Notification PDF & read over it thoroughly.
- Those who are qualify for any of the aforementioned location should click on the apply online page.
- Carefully fill out every detail on the request form.
- upload the require documents.
- Double-check that all of the information provide is valid, as swap cannot be make after the final submission.
- Pay the request fees using a credit card, debit card, or through Net Banking.
- Save the request form after downloading it.