OSSSC MPHW Admit Card:- The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has completed the application process and it is time to take the written exam. All candidates who successfully register are eligible to take the exam. However, the candidate must first download her OSSSC MPHW Admit Card2023. It is important that you have access to each exam room and that you have your exam card with you.
Candidates awaiting the issuance of their Letter of Acceptance will be notified by their contact person that information regarding their Letter of Acceptance has been released. Officials said they will issue admit cards 15 days before the exam date. Therefore, the registration card he will be issued on July 1, 2023. See this page for other relevant updates on this topic.
Latest News:- The admit card for the OSSSC MPHW exam 2023, which is set for July 16, 2023, will be made available by OSSSC. By the first week of July 2023, it is anticipated that the OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023 will be available for download at https://osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023
Officials will provide hall tickets on the official OSSSC web portal. Authority is sternly clear that it will not mail or otherwise send hard copies of acceptance letters to applicants. The agency administers exams at all licensed centers in all counties within the state. The agency also issued an audit notice on June 13, 2023.
According to the announcement, the authorities will conduct a written test on July 16, 2023 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023 Candidates must bring their ID card and passport photo along with their admit card to the testing center. Readers should review the information available on this page regarding exam schedules, admit card download process, etc.
OSSSC MPHW Admit Card Overview
|Name of the Commission||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Multipurpose Health Worker (Female)|
|Number of Vacancies||2753 vacancies|
|Date of the Examination||16th July 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be released|
Check Also:- Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2023
OSSSC Female Health Worker Exam Hall Ticket 2023 Links
The Odisha Associate Staff Selection Committee will soon upload the 2023 Female Health Practitioner License Card. The License Card is a very important document released by her OSSSC for the 2023 Female Medical Professional Examination. The OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023 is very helpful in verifying candidate eligibility and participating in the exam process. Therefore, all candidates download it and bring a printout of it to take the written exam.
OSSSC Female Health Worker Exam Date 2023
Odisha SSSC plans to conduct the Female Health Professional Written Examination on 16th July 2023. Hall tickets will be issued one week before the test date. Therefore, all candidates taking the exam should start preparing by downloading the OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023. Once the registration card is officially released, we will update the direct link to download the 2023 OSSSC MPHW registration card here.
Odisha Female Health Practitioner Examination is a comprehensive competitive exam to be administered by her OSSSC in July 2023. If you want your name on the final achievement list, you must do well in the written exam. With the best preparation, you can pass the 2023 OSSSC Female Healthcare Practitioner Exam.
Read Also:- MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2023
Odisha MPHW Exam Pattern
- Exam mode is offline and based on OMR sheets.
- The exam will ask MCQ type questions.
- The exam has a total of 100 questions and each question is worth 1 marks.
- Incorrect or multiple answers will be given a negative score of 0.25 marks.
|Subjects||Total Question and Marks||Exam Time Duration|
|Questions on subjects related to the ANM syllabus||60||2 Hours|
|Practical Skill-Based Questions||25|
Odisha SSSC MPHW Exam Scheme
Officers will administer a written exam and the exam schedule below.
- The exam consists of papers covering four topics.
- The OMR system has objective questions.
- Authorities give him two hours to process the work. H. 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Each question is given a grade and 0.25 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Minimum score of 30% for candidates in SC, ST, PWD, Veterans and Athletes categories, 35% for candidates in other categories
- Below is a table showing subject-related grades and question assignments.
|Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Syllabus of Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives||60 Questions||60 Marks|
|Questions on Practical Skills||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|HSC Standard Arithmetic Questions||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|HSC Standard English Questions||05 Questions||05 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Also Read:- Manipur Police Admit Card 2023
How To Download OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023 Online?
Registered candidates can find the procedure for downloading the admit card in this paragraph. Below are the steps to download the OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023 Multipurpose Health Professional Acceptance Form.
- First of all, visit the official web portal of OSSSC through the link address mentioned here www.osssc.gov.in
- Next, the portal home page opens on your device. Scroll down the page until you see the Hiring News section.
- You will now see a link to the entry card for the Multipurpose Healthcare Worker (Female) position, click on it.
- A login page will open where you will need to enter details such as user ID and password.
- Then click on the “Download acceptance letter” option in the applicant menu. Finally, after a few seconds your entry ticket will appear on the screen.
- Carefully read the information on the admit ticket, print it out, and take the test.
Also Check:- SSC Phase 11 Admit Card 2023
Details Mentioned On OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023
- Candidate Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Parents Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature and Photo of the Applicant
- Exam Time Duration
- Exam Date and Time
- DOB of the Candidates
- Exam Instructions
Required Documents for OSSSC Female Health Worker Exam 2023
- Voter ID Card
- Two Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
OSSSC MPHW Admit Card 2023 FAQ’S
Who is eligible to take the Osssc in 2023?
The candidate’s minimum age for the Odisha OSSSC recruitment has been kept at 18 years, with a maximum age of 38 years. In addition, special category-based relaxations have been granted, for which official notification is required.
What is the OSSSC MPHW 2023 Admit Card?
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) issues the Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW) Admit Card 2023 to registered candidates for the recruitment exam.
When will the OSSSC MPHW Admit Card for 2023 be made available?
The authority dates for the arrival of OSSSC MPHW Concede Card 2023 have not been declared at this point.