Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Registration Login –The Tamil Nadu government has implemented the employment registration process through TN Velai Vaippu in order to provide youth in the state with employment opportunities. An online Employment Exchange portal called TN Vellai Vaippu enables you to improve employment opportunities.
We will discuss with you the significance of the Tamil Nadu Government’s initiative in this article. Candidates will no longer be required to visit the department’s office for employment registration as a result of the Tamil Nadu government’s scheme. We will walk you through the steps necessary for your own online registration. You will also receive instructions on how to update and update the profile renewal.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Registration Login 2023
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration & Check Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal 2023 Online Login, Application Form, Status & Renewal Procedure, tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in Registration | The Government of Tamilnadu has developed yet another program to offer students in the state of Tamilnadu employment opportunities.
primarily to students who are unable to find employment elsewhere. We will discuss with you all the significance of the scheme that the Tamilnadu Government has launched in this article today. We will also go over the specifics of the Tnvelaivaaippu employment exchange program with you. Additionally, a step-by-step guide on how to update your profile and application.
Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal Registration Login 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Tnvelaivaaippu Velai Vaippu|
|Launched By||Employment & Training|
|Launched Date||15th September 2013|
|Validity of TN Velai Vaippu||3 Years|
|Beneficiaries||Student of State|
|TN Velai Vaippu Validity||3 years|
|Objective||To Provide Employment|
|Benefits||Employment availability to Youth|
|Contact Information||Phone No.- 044-22500124
Email- [email protected]
Check Also- KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Admission
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu has launched Tnvelaivaaippu to improve employment opportunities for the state’s youth who are unemployed. The Government of Tamil Nadu will offer a variety of incentives to all registered students as part of this plan. Additionally, students who have registered on this portal will be encouraged to apply for government jobs. The TN Employment Exchange portal will be very helpful to all students who are unable to find work because they are behind or don’t know how to communicate well.
Read Also-TNEA Rank List
Objective of Tnvelaivaaippu
- This portal Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal 2023 provides job seekers with an online platform where they can register and view employment opportunities from employment offices.
- gathers resumes from highly qualified candidates seeking employment.
- The professional guidance of students and job seekers will facilitate the effective implementation of EMIMN power planning and analysis.
Eligibility Criteria for Tnvelaivaaippu
You must meet the given eligibility requirements in order to upload your information to the Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal 2023 Employment Exchange’s (Tnvelaivaaippu) official website.
- You must be a Tamil Nadu resident for life.
- The Employment Exchange portal can only be used by students and students to upload their information.
- Each candidate student must meet one of the following eligibility requirements.
- Student in 8th grade, student in 10th grade, and student in 12th grade. The applicant must also possess additional skills.
- This portal also allows unsuccessful students from the preceding class to upload information.
Check Here- NEET Admission Form
For registration on the Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal 2023 Employment Exchange portal, you will require the provided documentation.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Ration magazine
- Birth certificate
- Educational certificate
- provisional certificate
- caste certificate
- Passport size photos
- experience certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate issued by Sarpanch / Municipal Counsellor
- Make sure you don’t enter any incorrect information.
- Postgraduate students will only be able to apply through the appropriate regional office.
- Through the website, applicants for registration can update their education, work experience, and other information.
- After three years, each applicant will be required to renew.
TN Velai Vaippu Registration Fee
Apply For Application Form registration is completely free and does not require payment.
Check Also:- RBI Assistant Admit Card
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration
The Chief Minister of the state of Tamil Nadu made the announcement regarding this new employment program. Students who sign up for the portal and register to apply for government jobs will receive a wide range of incentives as a result of the scheme’s implementation from the state government of Tamil Nadu. All of the students who are unable to find employment due to their backwardness or lack of communication skills will greatly benefit from this website.
Objective of Tnvelaivaaippu
- To give job seekers who want to register themselves and obtain information about available positions from employment offices an online platform
- To gather information from highly qualified individuals who are looking for work
- The facilitation of effective manpower planning and analysis
- Employability of students and job seekers will be promoted by vocational counselling
Read Also:- HP Police Admit Card
List Of Exchange Codes
You can see your exchange code in the table below:
|Exchange Code||Exchange Description||Exchange Code||Exchange Description|
|ARD||District Employment Office-Ariyalur||CBD||District Employment Office-Coimbatore|
|CBR||Office of the Regional Deputy Director (Employment)- Coimbatore||CDC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Coimbatore|
|CHD||District Employment Office- Ariyalur||CHU||District Employment Office (Unskilled)-Chennai|
|CHD||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai||CHG||Head Office- Chennai|
|CHR||Regional Deputy Director Office-Chennai||CHP||Professional and Executive Employment Office-Chennai|
|CHT||District Employment Office(Technical Personnel).-Chennai||CHS||District Employment Office Special Employment Office for Physically Handicapped-Chennai|
|CUD||District Employment Office-Cuddalore||DGD||District Employment Office-Dindigul|
|CUC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center for SC/ST-Cuddalore||NGD||District Employment Office-Kanyakumari|
|ERD||District Employment Office-Erode||DRD||District Employment Office-Dharmapuri|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Krishnagiri||KPD||District Employment Office-Kancheepuram|
|MDD||District Employment Office-Madurai||NKD||District Employment Office-Namakkal|
|KRD||District Employment Office-Karur||MDP||Professional and Executive Employment Branch Office-Madurai|
|MDD||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment) Office-Madurai||NDP||District Employment Office-Nagapattinam|
|RPD||District Employment Office-Pudukottai||SLD||District Employment Office-Salem|
|SGD||District Employment Office-Sivaganga||PRD||District Employment Office –Perambalur|
|TCC||Coaching-cum-Guidance center -Trichy||RPD||District Employment Office-Ramanathapuram|
|TCD||District Employment Office-Trichy||TCR||The Regional Deputy Director (Employment)-Trichy|
|THD||District Employment Office-Theni||TJD||District Employment Office-Thanjavur|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thiruvannamalai||TNC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre-Thirunelveli|
|TND||District Employment Office-Thirunelveli||TRD||District Employment Office-Thiruvarur|
|TPD||District Employment Office-Tiruppur||TTD||District Employment Office-Tuticorin|
|TVD||District Employment Office-Thiruvallur||UGD||District Employment Office-Nilgiris|
|UGV||Special Vocational Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Nilgiris||VLC||Coaching-cum-Guidance Centre for SC/ST-Vellore|
|VLD||District Employment Office-Vellore||VPD||District Employment Office-Villupuram|
|VRD||District Employment Office-Virudhunagar||–||–|
Tnvelaivaaippu TN Employment Exchange Registration Process
You must follow the steps below to register online on the Employment Exchange portal.
- First, go to the official website of the Tennessee Employment Exchange. tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/
- You must select the option “For a new User ID Registration” on the website’s homepage.
- The Terms and Conditions page will appear in front of you after this. In the wake of perusing the rules given in it, click on I Concur.
- On the screen of your computer or mobile device, the CANDIDATE REGISTRATION FORM will now open. You must enter all requested information here.
- Click on Save after entering your name, email address, Aadhaar card number, and Image Code.
- Your TN Employment Exchange (Tnvelaivaaippu) registration will be completed in this manner.
- In the future, you will be given an Email ID to use as your username and password to log in.
Can Check:- BSF Head Constable Admit Card
Offline Application Procedure
If you meet all of the above eligibility requirements; You can apply offline or online by following the steps that are provided.
- First and foremost, visit the local employment exchange.
- You must then download the application form there.
- You must now enter the specifics of the requested information on this form.
- You must then attach the necessary documents.
- Your documents’ verification will now be examined.
- The candidates will be given a registration number once all of their documents have been checked.
How To Check Tnvelaivaaippu Renewal 2023 Online?
- First, go to the official website of the Tennessee Employment Exchange. tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- The Tnvelaivaaippu website will appear before you. You must enter the login ID and password in the provided space to log in here.
- After that, you must enter your district, village, and other details before clicking Submit.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be sent to your email address. Important information regarding the interview at the district’s employment exchange office will be included in this email.
- You safeguard this receipt. Within 15 days, each candidate must submit all original documents and certificates to the appropriate Employment Exchange.
- An Employment Exchange Registration Card will be given to you once all of your original documents and certificates have been submitted to the appropriate Employment Exchange.
Points To Remember
- Enter accurate information only.
- Postgraduates must submit their applications through the relevant regional office.
- Candidates can change their profile information, such as their education and employment history, at any moment.
- After three years, registration must be renewed.
Read Also:- NHM Madhya Pradesh Recruitment
View Contact Details
- Visit the Department of Employment and Training’s official website, which belongs to the Tamil Nadu government.
- Before you, the home page will load.
- To contact us, you must click on the home page.
- A new page will load for you.
- You can view all the contact information on this new website.
Related post :-