Trust Fund Scholarship:- National Handicapped Finance & Development Corporation for and on by the name of of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India has released the National Handicapped Castes Finance & Development Corporation Scholarship 2023 to 2500 students with disabilities or NHFDC Trust Fund Scholarship 2023 to 2500 Differently abled students notification on its official site, www.nhfdc.nic.in.
For 2500 National Handicapped Castes Finance & Development Corporation Scholarships 2023 for PWD Applicants notification, NHFDC invites applications from Candidate with Disabilities for award of 2500 Scholarships under the Trust Fund Scholarship Scheme. The students who are so far award the said scholarship shall continue to get the interest if otherwise eligible & fulfill the renewal criteria till realization of the course for which they were award the scholarship.
Trust Fund Scholarship 2023
The fresh applicants may apply in other Scholarship plan i.e. Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Students with Disabilities & Scholarships for first Class Education for students with disorder being run by Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Govt. of India on web portal, www.scholarships.gov.in. National Scholarship Scheme 1st. Under this plan, 2500 Scholarships will be award to eligible Applicants with disabilities for degree and postgraduate level professional & technical courses from recognized institutions in India. 2.30% scholarships will be reticent for girls, which will be negotiable to male students in case of non-availability of female Applicants.
Trust Fund Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of the Scholarship||National Trust Fund Scholarship 2023|
|Title||Renewal for the Trust Fund Scholarship 2023|
Check Also:- Karnataka PGCET Result
Scholarship Scheme II for 2500 Differently Abled Students
The Scheme’s goal is to give students with disabilities financial help so they can take professional or technical courses at reputable institutions and find work or start their own business. Students with disabilities face a number of physical, financial, psychological, and mental obstacles to their ability to study and live in dignity. Sometimes, these students don’t get to use the skills they already have, so they don’t have a chance to make a living and find a respectable place in society.
In order to empower students with disabilities, this plan aims to provide scholarships and other forms of assistance to help them pursue professional or technical courses as well as a variety of skill development courses. To begin, 2500 scholarships will be awarded to students with disabilities nationwide each year. Girls will receive 30% of the scholarships, which can be transferred to male students if there are no female applicants.
Read Also:- NHM Karnataka Result
Benefits and Scholarship Amount
The following benefits will be available under the scheme- Non-refundable fees shall be fully awarded in the case of Government institutions. In the case of private Institutes, the reimbursement would be restricted to similar courses in Government institutions. (ii) The maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for a period of 10 months only in one academic year at the following rates.
|Class, Course||Maintenance allowance||Book, Stationery allowance|
|Professional Graduate Courses||2500/-||6000/-|
|Professional Post-Graduate courses||3000/-||10000/-|
|1.||Brailler Typewriter||Rs. 10,000||For blind|
|2.||Laptop with Screen reading software||Rs. 40,000||For blind|
|3.||Laptop with Screen Magnification software||Rs. 60,000||For low vision|
|1.||Binaural digital programmable hearing aid with annual provision of button cells||Rs 50,000 + Rs 3600 p.a.|
|2.||Cell phone with an SMS SIM card||Rs 5,000|
|3.||Laptop with Wi-Fi||Rs 70,000|
Can Check:- GAIL Non Executive Posts Recruitment
How to Check Trust Fund Scholarship 2023 Online?
Are you looking to apply for a trust fund scholarship in the next few years? If so, you’ll want to check out the Trust Fund Scholarship 2023 website. This website has a searchable database of all the trust fund scholarships available, and it also lets you apply online. It’s a great resource for students who want to find the best scholarship opportunities available.
- Application in the enclosed prescribed arrangement shall be submitted at any time during an academic year to the assigned agency. An advance copy of the request should also be submitted online.
- Each applicant shall be given a registration number on receipt of the request. The screening committee shall examine these request quarterly & the scholarship amount will be disbursed.
- Renewal of the scholarship is mechanize in next year subject to the successful completion of the course in the previous year. However, in the case of Candidate with cerebral palsy, mental retardation, mental illness, multiple disabilities & profound server hearing impairment, a year grace period may be allowed.
- Along with the Request the following enclosures will have to be furnished:
- Academic record attested copies of numbers sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent, acknowledgment of income tax e from revenue official public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat officials, etc.
- Attested copy of Disability proof.
Processing of applications
- The procedure for processing of request will be outsourced to a reputed agency; All the applications will be handled in a time-bound manner.
- The request scrutinized by the authorized agency shall be placed before a screening committee periodically for the last award of scholarships.
- Income proof is to be submit by the student only once i.e. at the time of sanction of scholarship.
Thank you for reading! In this blog post, we will be discussing the Trust Fund Scholarship 2023 for students with disabilities. We hope that you found this article helpful and that you will apply for the Trust Fund Scholarship 2023! Good luck!