UKPSC JAIL Warder Recruitment- The student who wish to get recruit as Jail Warders in Uttarakhand can check the latest recruitment notification of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. UKPSC has publish an advertisement to notify Student regarding the availability of vacant posts of Jail Warder for both Male and Female Applicant.
The application procedure has commence in online mode through the official portal of the commission. The Student who will send in completely fill out application forms & are eligible for the recruitment will be invited to participate in the selection procedures.
UKPSC JAIL Warder Recruitment 2023
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission started accepting online request forms for the recruitment of Jail Warders. Prior to that, they publish Advertisement Number 07-E-2-DR-JW-2023 in order to declare the important information regarding the availability & recruitment of 238 vacancies of the same.
The online applications will be accepted till 11:59 PM on 5th December 2023. Both Male & Female Candidates can apply for the recruitment. UKPSC JAIL Warder Recruitment 2023 will consider their eligibility & further invite them to participate in the recruitment procedures. Those who will qualify at each stage or will be finally recruited for the post on the basis of level that will form consider their performance in the selection procedures.
UKPSC JAIL Warder Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment Process Name||Uttarakhand Jail Warder Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Jail Warder|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Date of Application Form||15th November 2023|
|Last date||5th December 2023|
Check Also- Rajasthan Police Recruitment
About Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
The state agency authorized to administer the Civil Services Examination for entry-level positions in the various Civil Services of the state of Uttarakhand is the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The Indian Constitution grants the agency’s charter. A Public Service Commission for the Union and each state is outlined in Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV, titled Services Under the Union and the States.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand PSC Jail Warder
In order to be considered for the UKPSC JAIL Warder Recruitment 2023 advertise recruitment for the position of Jail Warder, Applicant must be eligible. As a result, potential applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Tibet or a person of Indian origin residing in Government notified nations.
- Applicant should be more than 21th years of age.
- The upper age limit for recruitment has been announced as 35 Years. However, the authorities shall provide applicable relaxations to the Candidates belonging to different categories, sections, and classes, as per the Uttarakhand Reservation Rules.
- The Candidate willing to apply for the recruitment of the post of Jail Warden should have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized educational institution or board.
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has listed specific physical standards for both Male and Female Candidates which have to be strictly fulfilled. Those who will fail to do so will not be considered eligible for the post.
Read Also- CBSE 10th Term 2 Result
Applicant need to be aware that they typically need to pay a certain fee in order to process their applications and show up for the exam. However, all applicants to the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission are exempt from paying any application or examination fees.
Student will only be invited to participate in the Selection Procedures if their application forms are received. In order to be hired for the position of Jail Warder in Uttarakhand, applicants must pass the following examination, which the authorities will conduct.
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
UKPSC Jail Warder Salary 2023
The authority provides a Level 3 Pay Scale for potential Jail Warder candidates. The pay scale for level 3 starts at Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100.After the final recruitment, the hopefuls receive the specifics of the UKPSC JAIL Warder Recruitment 2023 Salary 2023.In addition, applicants will learn about allowances & perks in the post once they are selected.
Can Check- Andhra Bank Recruitment
How To Apply UKPSC JAIL Warder Recruitment 2023 Online?
To submit an online application for the Uttarakhand Jail Warden Recruitment 2023, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official site psc.uk.gov.in or click on the link mentioned in the article.
- On the Webpage click on the Notice Board tab.
- Search for an article relevant to advt.no. 07/E-2/DR/JW/2023-23 and click on the apply online link available under that section.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Attach the scanned copy of the photograph, signature & the documents which are asked for.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the request form for future reference.
Documents Required for UK Jail Warder Application
When completing the application for the position of Jail Warder in Uttarakhand, the following documents must be prepared for allusion and upload.
- Photograph of the Candidate in passport size
- Signature of the Candidate
- Secondary School Certificate of the Candidate for the purpose of reference
- Other Educational Qualifications Proof and Certificates for the purpose of reference
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant for the purpose of reference
- Domicile proof of the Applicant for the purpose of reference
- Caste Certificate, Income Proof proof and other Category Certificate proof for the purpose of reference
MP ITI Training Officer Admit Card