UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus:- The authorities of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) have delivered the UKPSC Lab Aide 2023 Schedule and the UKPSC Lab Partner Test Example 2023 alongside their warning. In this manner, every one of the candidates can really look at the ongoing article to know the UKPSC Lab Right hand Test Prospectus 2023 exhaustively. The immediate connection for the UKPSC Lab Colleague Schedule 2023 PDF has likewise been joined toward the finish of this post.
According to the delivered notice, the UKPSC Lab Right hand Test will be directed for 300 imprints. There will be 2 papers in the test. What’s more, Paper 1 is a necessary paper. As there is a negative stamping in the UKPSC Lab Right hand Test 2023, you should be exceptionally cautious while responding to the goal questions. 2 hours for the Paper 1 and 3 hours time will be given for the Paper 2 Test.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has posted UKPSC Lab Aide Prospectus 2023 for UKPSC Lab Right hand Enlistment 2023. Up-and-comers who have applied for the 107th lab colleague post should know about the UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023. Applicants can learn about the thorough UKPSC Lab Right hand Schedule 2023 they need to adjust to plan for the separate post in this article. We can be given UKPSC Lab Associate Schedule 2023 pdf including post-explicit subject and test design. Up-and-comers actually take a look at the article underneath.
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Lab Colleague enlistment test is a sought after an open door for people trying to work in the field of research facility sciences inside the state. To succeed in this test, a careful comprehension of the UKPSC Lab Partner Prospectus is fundamental. This article expects to give a nitty gritty outline of the UKPSC Lab Colleague Prospectus, alongside bit by bit directions to download it, and addresses three much of the time posed inquiries to help up-and-comers in their planning process.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Latest Uttarakhand PSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023|
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant|
Also Check:- BSSC CGL Syllabus 2023
UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2023
To acquire a reasonable comprehension of the UKPSC Lab Partner Test, up-and-comers ought to dig into its sectional weightage and checking framework. Hence, we have given the most recent UKPSC Lab Colleague Test Example beneath for your convinence. The composed assessment will be directed in a goal design and contain two areas: General Information and General Investigations, and subjects intended for the post.
- Paper – I will be mandatory for all up-and-comers.
- Under Question Paper – II, the competitor can pick the subject connected with the subject referenced for the post applied for as per the instructive capability held.
- A negative checking strategy will be embraced in the said assessment. For each off-base response given by a contender to an inquiry or for offering more than one response to a similar inquiry by an up-and-comer (regardless of whether one of the offered responses is right), one-fourth of the imprints relegated to that inquiry (1/4) will be deducted as punishment.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1 – General Science & General Studies||100||100||2 hours|
|Paper 2 – Subject Explicit (Up-and-comer can pick the subject connected with the post applied for as indicated by the instructive capability held from the accompanying subjects – Physical science, Science, Herbal science, Zoology, Home Science, Geology, Brain research, Humanities, B.Sc Home Science, Schooling)||200||200||3 hours|
Also Check:- GPSC DYSO Syllabus 2023
UKPSC Lab Assistant Exam Syllabus 2023
Competitors can get the UKPSC Lab Colleague Test Schedule for both the Paper 1 and 2 from this part. Without having legitimate Uttarakhand Lab Colleague Schedule 2023, it will be truly challenging for you to plan for the assessment. Thus, gather the beneath rundown and afterward plan well for the test.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Paper 1 Syllabus
General Knowledge and General Studies
- General Science and Knowledge of Computer Operation
- History of India and the Indian National Movement
- Indian polity
- Geography and Demography of India
- Current Events
- History of Uttarakhand
- Culture of Uttarakhand
- Geography and Demography of Uttarakhand
- Economic and natural resources
- General intelligence test
Check Also:- MHT CET Syllabus 2023
UKPSC Lab Assistant Paper 2 Syllabus 2023
Competitor can pick the subject connected with the post applied for as indicated by the instructive capability held from the accompanying subjects
- Thermal Physics
- Oscillations and Waves
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Optics and Optical Instruments
- Modern Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Basic concept of chemistry
- Basic Laboratory Techniques
- Classification of living organisms.
- Define the following with suitable examples.
Phylum (ii) class (iii) Family (iv) Order (v) Genus
- Taxonomic category and taxonomic hierarchy, symmetry in animals.
- Cell shape and size, Type of biomolecules, structure and
- Structure and function of different organelles of eukaryotic cell.
- Structure of proteins.
- Importance of enzymes properties.
- Major groups of protozoa with example.
- Parasites and their different types including ecto and
- Flying modifications in birds.
- Types of air bladders and their functions in fishes.
- Explain the structure of animal tissue with their functions.
- Describe the reproductive system of earthworm and
- Basic difference between male and female reproductive
system of frog.
- Define nutrients and nutrition.
- Vitamins and their role in nutrition.
- Human respiratory system and its mechanism.
- Blood Vascular system in humans.
- Disorders related to the circulatory system in human.
- Human reproductive system, formation of gametes
- Placenta formation and its functions.
- Biodiversity and its importance.
- Animal diseases and their control.
- Vaccination and immunization.
- Immune system disorders.
- Origin and evolution of man, Causes of AIDS.
- Air pollution causes and control.
- Noise pollution and its effects on humans health.
- Discuss the causes effects of global warming.
Read Also:- TNPCEE Syllabus 2023
- Biological Classification
- Photosynthesis and Respiration
- Plant tissue culture and Biotechnology
- Natural Resources
- Fundamentals of Physical Geography
- Fundamentals of Human Geography
- Human settlements in India
- Concept & scope of Home Science; characteristics of developments at infancy stage
- Functions and classification of foods
- Family Resources
- Nature & concept of Psychology
- Methods of Psychology
- Sensory, Attentional and Pereeptual Processes
- Motivation & Emotion
- Intelligence & Aptitude
- Social Cognition
- Mental Health
- Practical Study
Check Also:- THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2023
- Introduction to Anthropology
- Physical (Biological Anthropology)
- Human Genetics
- Archaeological Anthropology
- Social (Cultural Anthropology)
B.Sc Home Science
- Nutrition for health and human welfare
- Classification of textile fibres
- Management of resources
- Meaning, general objectives and types
- Meaning and definition of education psychology
- Meaning and importance of educational technology
- Characteristics, Duties and Responsibilities
How To Download UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 Online?
- Go to the authority UKPSC site www.ukpsc.gov.in
- Search for the “UKPSC Lab Right hand Prospectus” or “Assessment” segment on the site’s landing page.
- Inside the pertinent segment, look for the UKPSC Lab Associate schedule. It is generally accessible in PDF design.
- When you track down the schedule, click on the download connection to save the PDF document to your gadget.
- You can either print a printed version of the UKPSC Lab Collaborator Prospectus for simple reference or save the
- PDF on your gadget for computerized admittance.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2023 FAQ’S
How to prepare for UKSSSC lab assistant exam?
Go through UKPSC Lab Assistant previous years’ question papers to understand the demand of the exam. Attempt as many mock tests as possible to check the level of your preparation and analyze your performance in it. Identify your strong and weak areas and work hard on them as per the requirement.
Is there negative marking in Ukpsc junior assistant?
Is the UKPSC Junior Assistant Exam subject to negative marking? Yes, there is a 1/4-point negative marking system.
Is UKPSC easy to crack?
Is the UKPSC exam tough? Ans. Qualifying Uttarakhand Public Civil Services is the dream of most of the aspirants in the state. Though it is one of the toughest exams, candidates can easily crack the exam with well preparation strategy and studies.