UPSMFAC Diploma Courses Admission- All those aspirants who are waiting for the publish of the notification of UPSMFAC 2024 can get all the details in this post. The notification was out on the official web portal of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty & the application procedure for the same was available till October the last date to submit its request fee is October 2024.
Any update in the schedule notified will update here. The correction in the submit application form will be done on a revise date. The notification is available now for the academic session of 2024. With the publish of the notification, applicants can now know about the admission time table in various fields such as L. Radiotherapy of K.G.M.U, Lucknow & other different Government, Private Institutes.
UPSMFAC Diploma Courses Admission 2024
After the publish of UPSMFAC Diploma Courses Admission 2024 notification, interested & eligible applicants may fill out the online application forms of UPSMFAC. The request forms of only those candidates will be accepted who will fulfil the eligibility criteria set by authorities.
So, if you are willing to get admission in any of the courses offer by UPSMFAC then check your eligibility first. Interest Students can go through this article to get detailed information related to UPSMFAC. Here we have compiled the details about the Course offered by Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, its application form, Fees & much more.
UPSMFAC Diploma Courses Admission 2024 Details
|LT, X-Ray, Pharmacy, Radiotherapy & other Paramedical Courses
Check Also- NHM Meghalaya Result
About UPSMFAC Diploma Courses
UPSMFAC was establish by the UP government to raise the standard of medical course education. The United Provinces Board of Medical Examination was established in 1917 by the state government. Medical, nursing and paramedical education have increased as a result of this board’s establishment, and examinations of these courses have begun under the supervision of an independent examination authority.
The applicant will now need to fill out the online application form in order to gain admission to a few courses that are related to the medical and nursing fields. The candidate will be admit to various colleges and courses of their choice based on their 12TH score. Courses offered by Agra Medical School’s Licentiate Medical Practitioners and other paramedical-related colleges will be subject to an admissions process.
Read Also- NHM Nagaland Result
Eligibility Criteria For UPSMFAC Online Admission 2024
Candidates who are interest in pursuing a career in medicine or paramedicine should first verify their eligibility before making an application for the entrance exam. The authorities have decide to establish some criteria for applicants who are interested in applying for the UPSMFAC Diploma Courses Admission 2024. We’ve listed them here so you can see if you qualify and fill out the application.
- The Applicants must belong to India to get admission in the courses offered by UPSMFAC,
- The age limit for the Applicants is also 17th years as on qualifying dates.
- Students will not get any relaxation in the age limit based on their categories,
- The candidate should have pass his board exam from the recognized state board or the central board.
- The Applicants must have cleared the 12th class from a recognized board with Physic, Chemistry, Math’s or Physics, Chemistry & Biology. The mention subjects are fix for the UPSMFAC admission & examination, Students without these subjects cannot fill the form for the UPSMFAC Paper and admission 2024.
Can Check- Army 12th TES 49 Online Form
How To Apply UPSMFAC Diploma Courses Admission 2024 Online?
The application process will also be handle online, just as the admissions announcement will be make available to students online. Candidates can complete the application form by the deadline, which will be post online by the authorities. The steps you need to take to fill out the UPSMFAC application online are list below.
- First of all, you will have to visit the official web portal of UPSMFAC www.upsmfac.org
- On the sidebar of the webpage, you will get a link to the application form. The website will be visible only after the release of the Request forms.
- Click on the online application notification site.
- The Request form to apply for the UPSMFAC courses will appear in the new tab.
- Here you will have to fill in all the details asked in the form.
- After filling out the form transfer the scanned documents asked in the form.
- Click on the give in button.
- Now you will have to make the payment of the request form. You can make the payment through online payment methods.
- Take the printout of the application form & payment receipt for further use.