WB Prochesta Scheme- West Bengal State Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has announced a new plan which will benefit all the residents of Bengal State mainly daily wage employee who are not able to earn their income due to the lockdown for the betterment of the country.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has fasten down the entire country amid the fear of Coronavirus. In today’s article, we will share with you all the notification about the West Bengal Prochesta Plan. In this article, we will share the process related to registration, request forms. We will also share the interest of the West Bengal Prochesta plan.
WB Prochesta Scheme 2023
In today’s post, we are sharing with you all the information regarding the WB Prochesta Scheme 2023 Application Form Online 2023 plan. Dear applicants refer to this page for procedures connected to registration, application form and interest of the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme.
The West Bengal government is providing the help that the inhabitant of the state always need such as the daily wage employee of the state. The Chief Minister of the state of West Bengal has also announce a package of 1000 rupees for all the workers. Since a large number of people are getting infect, the Chief Minister of the state has urged the citizens of the state to stay indoors & cooperate with the management during the lockdown.
WB Prochesta Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of Scheme||WB Prochesta Scheme|
|Scheme for State||West Bengal State|
|Benefits||1000 rupees incentive|
|Objective||To help during COVID-19 crises|
Check Also- JP University Exam Time Table
About West Bengal
Everyone is going through a very trying time. A lockdown is the only way to deal with coronavirus and stop it from spreading throughout the country. People who work for a daily wage to meet their basic needs, such as rikshawala, auto drivers, hawkers, and others, are most affected by lockdown. They earn money each day to meet their basic needs.
They are unable to earn money for food or daily necessities because the country is under lockdown. West Bengal’s Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has announced financial assistance for laborers earning a daily wage. She stated that our government would supply Rs. 1,000 rupees per month for people who earn a daily wage. She also announces a prolonged state lockdown and the low-cost distribution of grocery items.
Read Also- UP Primary Teacher Bharti
WB Prochesta Yojana 2023
Numerous daily wage earners and laborers in our state’s unorganized sector have lost their livelihoods as a WB Prochesta Scheme 2023 of the country’s Coronavirus outbreak. These people are experiencing a very difficult time as a result of losing their jobs and means of subsistence. The Chief Minister is pleased to announce the launch of a new program to alleviate these laborers, daily wage earners, and workers in extreme distress. Prochesta, you will learn everything you need to know about the scheme and how to apply online today. You can find more information about the scheme by scrolling down to the bottom of the page.
WB Prochesta Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be inhabitant of WB Prochesta Scheme 2023.
- Applicant should be a daily wage laborer who is the sole breadwinner of the family
- Applicants should not get the benefit of any social scheme of the state
- Only one person from a householder is eligible
- Applicant should not have any other source of income
Can Check- ABVMU Post Basic B.SC Nursing Admit Card
How To Check WB Prochesta Scheme 2023 Online?
- Visit the official web portal of WB Prochesta Scheme 2023 i.e. prachestawb.in
- find and click on the Apply Now button.
- Prochesta plan 2023 Application Form page will be display on the screen.
- Now share the required details like name, father name, date of birth, gender and other information, then upload the document.
- Click on submit button for the last submission of the application & take a printout for further use.
Benefits Of West Bengal Prochesta Scheme Online
- The Chief Minister had announced that he would give 2nd rupees rice for free at the Corona airport.
- All personnel involve in emergency services will be given special leave after worship in this condition.
- Attendance of private employees will be reduced to 5th percent.
- States Emergency Relief Fund is being created to help Corona.
- Those working in the unorganized sector will be given financial assistance of one thousand rupees.
Details Mentioned On WB Prochesta Scheme 2023
- Aadhaar card
- Resident proof
- Bank account detail
- Mobile number