Aadhar Card Update Status:- For those who have recently applied for an Aadhar Card, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) provides an Aadhar Card Status Check Service at www.uidai.gov.in. Online, you may also track the most current alterations to the status of your Aadhar Card.
Normally, 30 days after the Aadhar Update Application, Aadhaar card information is updated. After enrolling in Aadhar, you receive an enrollment slip. The EID/URN number on this Aadhar Enrolment Slip may be used to verify the Aadhar Card’s status.
Aadhar Card Update Status
One of the most crucial steps you can do to make sure the data on your Aadhaar card is accurate and current is to check the Aadhar Card Update Status of an Aadhaar address change. You may determine whether the update was complete correctly or if there are any problems that need to be fix by checking the status to see if it was successfully execute. You may also determine whether there are any issues that require fixing.
Aadhaar, the largest biometric identification system in the world, gives each individual a distinct 12-digit number link to their biometrics. The Aadhaar card may be use to verify identities and addresses. Your Aadhaar card data and all of your personal information must be accurate. You wouldn’t be qualified to get benefits from government programs if you didn’t. If your information or biometrics have change, you must obtain an Aadhar Card Update Status right away.
Aadhar Card Update Status Details
|Article Name||Aadhar Card Update Status: Check using EID/URN Number @uidai.gov.in|
Check Here:- Vaccine Slot Finder on Paytm
Aadhar Card Update History
An individual’s Aadhar Card Update Status history is a record of the information modifications that have been made. It keeps track of alterations including name changes, address updates, and adjustments to biometric information. This history aids in keeping the Aadhar profile accurate and current, ensuring that people may easily access government services and benefits.
Visit the UIDAI website at www.uidai.gov.in and log in using your Aadhar and OTP credentials to get your update history. By enabling users to track and confirm changes made to their Aadhar data over time, this feature encourages openness and accountability and increases the card’s legitimacy and usefulness.
Online Process To Check PVC Aadhar Card Status
The PVC Aadhar Card service allows you to order a personalized PVC Aadhar Card. If you want to order it via the UIDAI website, you must pay Rs. 50. It might take up to two weeks to reach your register address. After placing an order, you can easily check the progress of your PVC Aadhaar Card by doing the following:
- Visit https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in to check the status.
- When obtaining Aadhar Card Update Status, you receive your SRN number along with the Captcha code.
- You will see the PVC Aadhar Card Status on your screen.
Read Also:- E Pan Card Download Online
How To Check Aadhar Card Update Status Online?
Updates to Aadhaar Cards can be perform offline or online. Following the submission of an Aadhar Card Update Status/Correction Request, you may follow these easy steps to monitor the status of your application:
- Visit the website uidai.gov.in.
- Click the ‘Check Aadhar Update Status’ link under the Aadhaar Update section.
- Your enrollment ID, SRN, or URN, together with the captcha
- Click the button to send.
- Your screen will display the status of your Aadhar Card Update.
Procedure To Check Aadhar Card Status In Case The EID (Enrolment ID) Is Lost
- Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in as your initial step.
- choose “My Aadhaar.”
- Click the “Retrieve Lost or Forgotten UID/ EID” link on the “Get Aadhaar” page.
- Enter your full name, email address, mobile number, Aadhaar number, and captcha code on the next page.
- Then select “Send OTP.”
- To obtain an EID, complete the OTP.
How to Check Aadhar Card Complaint Status
- Visit the UIDAI website at uidai.gov.in.
- Select “Check Complaint Status” from the “Contact & Support” drop-down menu under “Grievance Redressal Mechanism.”
- You must enter your SRN or Complaint ID together with the Captcha code.
- Click “Submit” to see the progress of your Aadhar Card Complaint.
Apply The Aadhaar Card Lock Status
- First, download and set up the mAadhaar app.
- Now enter the four-digit PIN in the My Aadhaar area of the mAadhaar app.
- Your Aadhaar is lock when the Aadhaar Lock indicator becomes red, and you must authenticate using your Virtual ID (VID) rather than your Aadhaar number.
Check Also:- Gujarat Voter List 2023-24
Check Aadhar Card Biometric Unlock/Lock Status
By following the steps below, you may check if the Aadhar Card Update Status Biometrics is lock or unlock:
- You should use the “mAadhaar App” on your smartphone.
- To enter the 4-digit PIN, go to “My Aadhar.”
- Your Aadhar Card’s Biometrics Lock icon will be red if it is lock.
Documents Required For An Aadhaar Card Update
To update your Aadhaar card, you’ll need:
- Existing Aadhaar card
- Valid proof of identity
- Valid proof of address
- Valid proof of date of birth
- Register mobile number
Aadhar Card Update Status FAQ’S
How can I know my Aadhar number?
You will receive your EID/ Aadhaar number deliver on your mobile number or email id. In case your mobile number is not register with Aadhaar, you can call helpline 1947 (Toll free) with your details to assist further.
When will it get update?
Aadhaar updation takes up to 90 days. If your update request is more than 90 days old, then Please dial 1947 (toll free) or write to [email protected] for further assistance.
How many days it will take to get update Aadhar card by post?
Submission of information for update does not guarantee the update of Aadhaar data. The information submit is subject to verification and validation. Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application. Normally 90% of the update request is complete within 30 days.