APSSB CHSL Syllabus:- Have you taken the Upper Secondary Education Concurrent Application Examination? If yes, read this article to the end. Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Committee (APSSC) officials have published APSSC CHSL 2023 syllabus and her APSSB CHSL exam pattern on their official website.
So, our team has put here all the information about her APSSB CHSL exam syllabus. Below is a direct link to the APSSB CHSL Exam Syllabus 2023 in PDF format.
APSSB CHSL Syllabus 2023
Additionally, the APSSB CHSL Exam 2023 Level 1 has a total of 150 questions. You are only allowed 3 hours to review the questions.
APSSB CHSL Syllabus Details
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSC)|
|Post Name||Agriculture Field Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Junior Secretariat, Record Keeper/ Record Clerk/ Computer Operator, Dissection Hall Attendant|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
Check Also:- NEET SS Previous Question Papers 2023
APSSB CHSL Syllabus 2023 PDF Download Link
To access the APSSB CHSL 2023 Syllabus PDF, please use the link provided. If you are taking the APSSB exam and need to review the syllabus, there are some helpful online resources. A helpful option is to visit the official APSSB website for up-to-date information on exam dates, application deadlines, and of course the syllabus.
You can also search other educational websites and forums to find more information and tips on exam preparation. In addition, we encourage you to consult with other candidates who have already taken the exam. Candidates will provide valuable insight into what to expect and how best to prepare. These resources will put you on track to pass your APSSB exam.
APSSB CHSL Selection Process 2023
The selection process for the 2023 APSSB CHSL will consist of two phases.
- Only Stage 1: Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr.), Dissection Hall Attendant
- Both Stage-1 and Stage-2: Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, JSA
APSSB CHSL Exam Pattern 2023
The test consists of 150 objective multiple-choice questions. Each question is worth 2 points. Candidate she must complete the test within 3 hours. Candidates must score at least 33% in each subject on the written exam. Candidates who score less than 33% of her scores in any subject will be considered ineligible. There is no negative evaluation. So, in order to know the latest APSSB CHSL Exam Patterns 2023, we recommend reading the table below.
Stage – 1 (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions)
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks for each Question||Total Marks|
|General English||50||2||100 marks|
|Elementary Math||50||2||100 marks|
|General Knowledge||50||2||100 marks|
Note: The total number of candidates remaining on the shortlist for Stage 2 (Proficiency Test) is 1.
A ratio of 3, i.e. H. If there are 10 vacancies in total, he will be selected 30 as level 2 finalists only if the candidate scores at least 33% on the written test for each subject.
Read Also:- Azim Premji University NET Syllabus 2023
Stage – 2 Skill Test
35 words per minute computer typing speed test (35 words per minute equals 10,500 keystrokes per hour) (KDPH) (average 5 keystrokes for each word).
APSSB CHSL Exam Syllabus 2023 Subject Wise
APSSB CHSL Syllabus 2023 provides a comprehensive overview of the topics candidates should prepare for the exam. By downloading the APSSB and exam pattern in PDF format from this page, candidates can develop an effective study plan.
Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts. Shuffling of Sentences in a passage. Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, and Relationships between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin²Θ+ Cos²Θ=1, etc.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
The questions are designed to test the test taker’s general awareness of the surrounding environment and its importance to society. The questions, as expected of an educated person, serve to test knowledge of current affairs, as well as everyday observations and empirical questions in scientific aspects. This test also includes questions about India and its neighboring countries, especially history, culture, geography, economic situation, general politics and scientific research, national/international organizations/institutions, etc. In addition, country-specific questions may also be asked.
Also Check:- INI CET Syllabus 2023
How To Check APSSB CHSL Syllabus 2023 Online?
In order to download the Arunachal Pradesh LDC JSA Syllabus and take the exam, Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board applicants must follow the steps below. Please visit his website for the latest information.
- First of all, visit its official web portal apssb.nic.in
- Next, find the syllabus of the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board.
- Or use this page to get her APSSB CHSL Syllabus in PDF format.
- This page provides all the details of the syllabus of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board.
APSSB CHSL Syllabus 2023 FAQ’S
What is the prospectus of SSC CHSL 2023?
Topics like “simplification,” “interest,” “percentage,” “ratio and proportion,” “average,” problems about ages, “speed time and distance,” “mensuration,” “trigonometry,” and “data interpretation” are included in the SSC CHSL Syllabus for 2023.
What is the apssb 2023 curriculum?
The APSSB Test Prospectus for 2023 incorporates subjects like General Information, Science, English, and Thinking. Current events, history, geography, and culture are all covered in the General Knowledge section.
How to get ready for SSC CHSL 2023?
Aspirants should begin SSC CHSL preparation for the upcoming exam in 2023 by reading the newspaper on a daily basis, solving question papers from previous years, taking mock tests and analyzing the results, and focusing on time management skills.