Assam Ration Card List – The Government of Assam has launched the Assam New Ration Card List. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss the essential features of the Assam Ration Card for 2022.We’ll also show you how to check the newly released Assam Ration Card List step by step in this article as well.
The specifications of the Assam Ration Card and the benefits that come with opening a new Ration Card will be discussed in this article by the Assam Government. The Assam Ration Card 2022 List, Status, and Apply Online Form, in addition to other information regarding the Ration Card List and Status, are all provided here. Please read this article carefully to learn everything you can about the Assam Ration Card 2022.
Assam Ration Card List 2022
- 1 Assam Ration Card List 2022
- 2 Assam Ration Card List 2022 Online Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Types Of Assam Ration Card List 2022
- 5 How To Apply Assam Ration Card List 2022 Online?
Because we are aware that you all desire comprehensive information regarding ration cards, our article today will provide you with that information. How to apply for a ration card, as well as your status and download options, are all covered in our article. Stay with us until the end and carefully read our article for additional details. The state’s residents can use a document called a ration card. The ration card gives the society’s poor access to nutritious food.
Numerous poor individuals in India are able to take advantage of subsidized food with the assistance of ration cards. India’s citizens are now also issued a nationalized ration card. You can use this Nationalized Assam Ration Card List to get food supplies all over the country. In general, the ration card is the most significant document for Indian citizens.
Assam Ration Card List 2022 Online Details
|Name||Assam Ration Card List|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Assam|
Check Also- Vaccine Certificate Correction Process
About Assam Ration Card
Under the National Food Security Act (NFSA), state governments in India issue ration cards to households that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System. Additionally, many Indians use them as a common means of identification. All Indian state governments are required by the National Food Security Act (NFSA) to provide ration cards to households that are eligible for subsidized food grain purchases from the Public Distribution System. Under the NFSA, there are two types of ration cards.
- Anyone who does not have a Assam Ration Card List can apply for one.
- Ration cards are available to family women.
- The applicant needs to be a citizen of Assam.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The resident should earn less than Rs 1 lakh annually.
Check Here- E-Shram Card
Types Of Assam Ration Card List 2022
Antyodaya Ration Card
This Assam Ration Card List is open to applicants whose monthly per capita income is less than Rs 250.Antyodaya proportion cardholders are given 35 kg rice at the pace of Rs 3 for every kg
BPL Ration Card
A BPL ration card can be requested by families living below the poverty line. Families in the BPL category have an annual income of less than $27,000.Is
APL Ration Card
An APL Assam Ration Card List can be requested by citizens who are above the poverty line. Anyone can apply for this category of ration card because there is no income limit.
Blue/Pink/Red Ration Card
These ration cards are given to families whose incomes are above the poverty line. These cardholders can get subsidized kerosene from ration shops, for example, thanks to special subsidies. This ration card is available to families without a gas or LPG connection.
Orange Ration Card
Families with incomes above the poverty line receive orange ration cards as well. The income requirements for obtaining an Orange Ration Card vary by state.
Yellow Ration Card
Citizens who are living below the poverty line are given this ration card. In order to qualify for a yellow ration card, each state has its own set of annual income requirements based on the definition of the poverty line.
Read Also- E Pan Card Download Online Apply Online
How To Apply Assam Ration Card List 2022 Online?
- First, go to fcsca.assam.gov.in/portlets/ration-card,
- the official link. Next, choose your district, tehsil, or village, and a unique RC ID code,
- the applicant’s name, the father’s or spouse’s name,
- and the type of ration card will appear on your screen.
Details Mentioned For New Assam Ration Card
Before applying for a new ration card applicant need to keep a list of documents handy whose details are mentioned hereunder: –
- Details of family members
- Birth certificate of minor member (below age 10)
- Copy of voter list
- Receipt of land revenue or tax pay
- Ration card surrender copy (if any)
- Address proof (PAN Card/DL/ Post officer or bank passbook/ Electricity or water or Telephone bill)
- Aadhaar card copy of all family members
- Bank account details (if required)
- Family/ Applicant photograph (as required)
Details mentioned in Assam RC List
The Government of Assam has launched an online application for ration cards; only Assamese residents are eligible to use this portal. If you don’t have a ration card, you can only apply for one online by going home. The government provides the ration on the ration card at a very low rate and is easy to buy. To get one, you need one. Is Your proportion card will be made totally free and no expense of any sort will be charged by the public authority. Ration cards have numerous advantages.
We are aware that many poor people in our country are unable to afford food for their daily and daily lives, so the main advantage is that food products are available at very low prices. The ration card enables all poor people to live happily and without worry about food price inflation.
- Proof of no Ration card from the village Head/Gaon panchayat president/ward Commissioner/Inspector, FCS&CA /Concerned Authority.
- Copies of Birth Certificate
- Voter List Copy
- Income Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Tax pay receipt of Land Revenue
- Residential Proof
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- BPL Family SI. No