Ayodhya Ram Mandir Opening Date 2024- At Ram Janm Bhumi, the much-anticipated Hindu temple is currently under construction, and Hindus everywhere are looking forward to its opening. So, we decided to gather all the information related to the Ayodhya Ram Mandir Opening Date 2024 along with other relevant details. On January 24, 2024, PM Modi will inaugurate the most modern temple in India at the Ayodhya Ram Mandir, according to information we have obtained.
You should know that Shri Ram was born in Ayodhya, which is one of the holiest places in India. The Ayodhya Ram Mandir Completion Date 2024 is predicted to fall on February 24, 2024. Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan Booking 2024 will begin as soon as the Opening Date is revealed, at which point you can finish the registration process to obtain your tickets. You must complete the Ram Mandir Ayodhya Registration 2024 in order to get the Darshan of the recently built Ram Mandir.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Opening Date 2024
Ram Mandir Ayodhya, which has been eagerly anticipated, is about to be finished, therefore this year the Ram Janm Bhumi Ayodhya will be illuminated with lights of joy. It is well knowledge that Lord Rama, one of the primary deities in Hinduism, was born in Ayodhya. You should know that even though there had been designs for Ram Mandir for hundreds of years, they were never carried out due to the dispute with the Babri Mosque. However, in 2019, the Indian Supreme Court handed down a ruling authorising the Government of India to create the Ram Mandir Trust and to assign land to it.
After that, the Indian government provided funds for the Ram Mandir project, and work on the site started. According to information that has reached us, construction on the Ram Mandir is virtually finished, however it might still take two to four months to complete. Additionally, you should be aware that the Ayodhya Ram Mandir Opening Date 2024 has been announced, and according to it, Hon. Prime Minister of India Sh. Narendra Modi will perform the inauguration in front of other delegates.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Opening Date Details
|Mandir||Ayodhya Ram Mandir|
|Built by||Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust|
|Construction Started in||2019|
|Total Allocated Area||70 Acres|
|Total Mandir Area||2.7 Acres|
|Ram Mandir Cost||Rs 18,000 Crore|
|Location of Ram Mandir||Ayodhya|
|Construction Company||Larsen & Toubro|
|Ayodhya Ram Mandir Current Status 2024||Phase 1 Complete and Phase 2 ongoing|
|Ayodhya Ram Mandir Inauguration Date 2024||24th January 2024|
|Type of Article||Trending|
|Ayodhya Ram Mandir Trust||srjbtkshetra.org|
Check Also:- Purvashare IPO Allotment Status
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Current Status 2024
- Ram Mandir construction in Ayodhya commenced following the Supreme Court’s historic 2019 ruling.
- Following that, on August 5, 2020, the foundation stone was placed, and construction began with bricks bearing the image of Jai Shree Ram.
- After nearly three years, work on the construction of the Shri Ram Mandir in Ayodhya has barely reached phase 1.
- The first phase of the Ram Mandir is finished, and building will be finished by January 2024. According to the Ayodhya Ram Mandir Current Status 2024.
- When the construction is complete, the temple will be open to the general public, and Shri PM Modi will conduct the inauguration ceremony.
Read Also:- Top 20 Most Popular Sports In America 2023
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Completion Date 2024
- The Ayodhya Ram Mandir Completion Date 2024 is set for January 24. The construction company states that the mandir’s development would be finish by the designate date.
- All of the devotees are excitedly awaiting the Mandir’s opening as the completion date draws closer so they can get Lord Rama’s darshan.
- At a cost of Rs 18,000 crore, Larsen & Toubro is building the Ram Mandir, which will be model after Hindu architecture.
- The construction of this sacred and pious temple is being done using special bricks that have the name Jai Shree Ram written.
- You can view the most recent images of Shri Ram Mandir below to get an idea of how things are progressing.
Also Check:- K2 Challan Generation
Ram Mandir Ayodhya Budget 2024
- Following the Supreme Court’s ruling, the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) began soliciting donations, or chanda, for the construction of a Ram temple.
- Citizens from all throughout the country contributed to the construction of the temple with donations ranging from Rs 10 to Lakhs.
- The Ram Mandir Ayodhya project is being built for Rs 18,000 crore in 2024, and L&T is the construction business handling it all for free.
- According to the schedule, Ram Mandir will be finish by January 24, 2024. PM Shri Narendra Modi will perform the inauguration.
- When finished, it will be the largest temple in India and the world as well as one of architecture’s wonders.
Also Read:- IRS Tax Calculator
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Features 2024
- The Trust’s description of the key Ayodhya Ram Mandir Features 2024 on their website is as follows.
- Seventy acres of land have been give to the Shri Ram Janmbhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, on which several temples will be erect.
- Its primary temple structure, spanning 2.7 acres, features a shrine containing the idol of Ram and a place of devotion for followers.
- In addition, devotees can visit temples dedicated to other deities including Lord Ganesha, Shiva, and others.
- This entity is compose of five Mandapas, namely Kudu, Nritya, Rang, Kirtana, and Prarthana.
Can Check:- World Most Happiest Man
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan Booking 2024 : Instructions
- All of you can finish the Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan Booking 2024 by following the directions provided below.
- Go to srjbtkshetra.org to access Ram Mandir’s official website.
- Proceed by clicking on the Darshan Booking now.
- Choose the Time, Count the Attendees, and Produce the Symbol.
- To finish the Darshan at Shri Ram Mandir, Ayodhya, carry the Token with you.
- In a similar vein, this portal allows you to book Jagran and other services.
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Opening Date 2024 FAQ’S
What is the date of Ram Mandir opening?
The grand opening of Shri Ram Mandir in Ayodhya is scheduled for the 24th of January, 2024.
Is Ayodhya Mandir completed?
The completion of the first phase of Ram Temple construction has been scheduled by the temple trust to be accomplished by December 30, 2023.
When should I visit Ayodhya temple?
Between October to December.