HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment:- The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is in charge of recruiting candidates for various state government positions. The commission recently announced in a notification that they will be holding a recruitment drive for the Civil Judge position.
HP Judicial Service has a limited number of open positions, indicating a highly competitive hiring process. Numerous applicants have already submitted their applications for this position, which has already begun the application process. Assuming you have been sitting tight for this open door, you can find more data about the HPPSC Common Appointed authority Enrollment 2024 beneath and start applying.
HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024
The HPPSC website provides access to the application form for this recruitment drive for eligible candidates. Please be aware that the recruitment process may alter the total number of open positions. It is fitting for possibility to allude to the definite notice accessible on the site as.
it contains vital data about HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024 Appointed authority Enlistment. Since the application window will close on May 12, 2024, interested applicants are urged to submit their applications as soon as possible. For more data on opportunities, qualification, and the application cycle, if it’s not too much trouble, allude to this page.
HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Name of the Officials
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Name of the Post
|Number of vacancies
|Application Form Availability Mode
HPPSC Civil Judge Notification 2024
The HPPSC has welcomed applications for the post of Common Appointed authority in the Lesser Division in the province of Himachal Pradesh. There are 17 open positions for the position. The application period will begin on April 21, 2024, and end on May 12, 2024. The specifics are listed in the table that comes after it. Candidates can check the post for any new information regarding the Himachal Pradesh Judiciary Exam. The Himachal Pradesh Public Help Commission has as of late declared an opening for the post of Common Appointed authority in the year 2024. This recruitment campaign aims to fill the HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024. There are a total of 17 open positions, according to the announcement.
Also Read:- WBPSC JE Recruitment 2024
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment
For the HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024 authority post, the authorities have set specific qualification conditions that should be satisfied by all competitors applying for the enrollment. Candidates whose applications meet the requirements outlined in this paragraph will be considered. The authority has established the following eligibility requirements for the aforementioned position.
- Candidates who are interested must be Indian citizens.
- A candidate must hold a degree in law that is recognized by the Indian Bar Council in order to be considered for the position.
- At the end of the application process, candidates must be at least 22 years old.
- As of the application deadline, applicants should not be older than 35 years old.
- Three years of unwinding is material for competitors having a place with the SC, ST and OBC Classes of Himachal Pradesh in the upper age limit.
Also Check:- Delhi Anganwadi Recruitment 2024
HPPSC Civil Judge Application Fee
To complete the application, candidates must pay the application fee during the process. Without the application fee, the officials will not accept any applications. Nonetheless, the authorities have given unwinding in the charge to saved classification understudies. This relaxation can only be used by candidates after the category certificate has been uploaded. Given beneath is the table showing the Application Expense:
|Aspirants of other states
|SC/ ST/ OBC of the state/ EWS
|Female candidates and Ex. Servicemen of HP
Check Here:- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2024
|Publication of the detailed advertisement
|22nd April 2024
|Commencement of the online application
|22nd April 2024
|Last date to submit the online application form
|12th May 2024
|Last date to pay the application fee
|12th May 2024
|Preliminary Examination Date
|To be announced
|Main Examination Date
|To be announced
|Date of the Viva-Voce
|To be announced
Click Also:- NVS Recruitment 2024
Himachal Pradesh Civil Judge Selection Process 2024
There are three stages to the process of selecting candidates for the position of HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024. Among these are the following:
- Prelims Examination – 300 marks
- Mains Examination – 850 marks
- Interview/Viva Voce – 150 marks
Check Also:- Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs 2024
How To Apply online For The HPPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2024?
Our team has prepared this paragraph to provide a comprehensive explanation of the application process. The following are the means that should be followed to present the www.hppsc.hp.gov.in Common Appointed authority Application Structure:
- Visit the HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024 official website using the link provided here to begin the process hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Begin looking down the page and go to the Apply Online area accessible in total agreement.
- You will be taken to a new page if you tap the button that says “One-Time Registration (OTR) for Examinations” under that.
- The registration form will open when you select the New Registration option on the right side of the screen.
- On the registration form, enter information like your email address, phone number, password, etc.
- After completing the registration process, you can use the login information to access the application form.
- Presently, you should begin finishing up the points of interest on the application structure and afterward click on Sae and Next box.
- After that, a new page of the form will open, and you will be prompted to upload the application documents.
- At long last, you will arrive on the last page of the application structure where you should choose the installment technique and subtleties according to the decision of installment door.
- Finally, recheck the application as a whole and make any necessary adjustments. Submit the form and save a copy of it for later use.
HPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024 FAQ’S
How many attempts have been made by the Himalayan judiciary?
Number of Permitted Endeavors and Age Measures for Legal executive Test. Up to the age of 30, a maximum of four attempts are permitted in the General category.
In Himachal Pradesh, how do I become a judge?
Five papers—Civil Law I, Civil Law II, Criminal Law, English Composition, and Language—make up the main exam. A viva-voce or interview is scheduled for those who pass the main exam. The state of Himachal Pradesh appoints successful candidates to the position of Civil Judge.
What is the age for OJS test?
A candidate’s minimum age should be at least 23 years old, and their maximum age should not be more than 35 years old. For candidates in the reserved category, the age limit is reduced by five years.