ICG Navik Recruitment:- The Navik General Duty and Domestic Branch Recruitment for 2024 has been declared by the Indian Coast Guard. Competitors who are interested in learning more about the qualifications should visit this page for information about the Indian Coast Gatekeeper Navik Enrollment 2024. Reading the ICG Navik Notification 2024 PDF in the section below will provide you with all the information you want on this position vacancy. After you arrive, you’ll be able to discover how many positions are up for grabs in this recruiting. Before moving further with the online application structure, you should all review the ICG Navik GD DB Qualification 2024. Only you should submit an online application.
Before to submitting the ICG Navik Online Form 2024 at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in, candidates must verify their eligibility. As soon as you register, you should start preparing for the written test in order to be selected for further consideration. We have covered the full application procedure and the registration costs that must be paid after submitting the online application for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment 2024.
ICG Navik Recruitment 2024
We are aware that the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2024 hold a number of recruitments for graduates and 12th pass candidates who wish to serve their country. This series therefore featured the release of the ICG Navik GD Notification 2024, which lists the 250+ General Duty and Domestic Branch openings for individuals with a 12th Pass. So, if you are interested in the Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2024, you must be aware of the qualifications for this post. To start, you likely completed math and physical science courses in your twelfth grade. Second, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 22 as of the notification date.
If you meet the requirements, register for this recruitment and submit an online application at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. In light of this, you are thus told that the Internet-based Application Structure for Navik GD and Navik DB will start accepting applications on February 6, 2024, and the application deadline for this opportunity is February 16, 2024. You should begin studying for the Composed Test after completing the enrollment process since you will then be picked for further consideration. Prepare for the forthcoming deadline for online applications if you’re interested in applying for this employment.
ICG Navik Recruitment 2024 Details
|ICG Navik GD DB Recruitment 2024
|Navik GD and Navik DB
|12th Pass (Physics and Math) and 10th Pass (for Domestic Branch)
|ICG Navik Online Form 2024 Start Date
|06th February 2024
|16th February 2024
|Mode of Application
|Written and Physical
|Written Exam Date
Click Here- Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2024
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization that operates real-world maritime operations throughout the year. Despite its small size, it can perform a wide range of tasks for both air and surface operations. The association is going by the Chief General Indian Coast Watchman (DGICG) practicing his general order and administration from the Coast Gatekeeper Central command (CGHQ) situated at New Delhi. He is supported at CGHQ by four Inspector General-level Deputy Director Generals and other senior officers in charge of various staff divisions.
The Indian Maritime Zones are divided into five Coast Guard Regions—North-West, West, East, North-East, and Andaman & Nicobar—with their respective Regional Headquarters in Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, and Port Blair for efficient command and control. Inspector General officers are in charge of the Coast Guard Regions. The regions are further subdivided into twelve Coast Guard “Districts,” two in the Andaman & Nicobar Region, one in Kavaratti on the Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands, and one in each of the nine coastal states on the mainland. There are one or more Coast Guard Stations in each District. Additionally, Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Air Enclaves (CGAE) enable air operations from a variety of coastline locations.
ICG Navik Bharti Online Form 2024
For all interested applicants who have completed the 12th Class and desire to join the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2024, the information in the aforementioned part is concise. Visit joinindiancoastguard.gov.in to get the Navik Online Form 2024’s crucial dates, and then adhere to the registration deadlines. On February 6, 2024, the link to the application form will become live, and candidates will have until February 16 to complete it. The registration cost, which is Rs 300 for applicants in the General Category, must be paid.
ICG Navik Notification 2024 PDF
- This is to inform all applicants that the Indian Coast Guard hires for a wide range of positions, with Navik General Duty and Navik Domestic Branch being the most sought-after.
- A number of open positions are listed in the ICG Navik Notification 2024 PDF, which was recently made available to the public.
- For Navik Domestic Branch, candidates with a 10th Pass may apply, while those with a 12th Pass may apply for Navik General Duty.
- By filling out the online application by February 6, 2024, you can submit an application for one of the 255 open positions.
- Additionally, applications for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2024 are due online on February 16, 2024.
Read also- UIIC Assistant Posts Recruitment 2024
ICG Navik GD DB Eligibility 2024
- There are two sorts of posts accessible in the enrollment for which ICG Navik GD DB Qualification 2024 is unique.
- You must have passed the 12th grade with Physics and Mathematics as subjects to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2024 position.
- Candidates must have passed the 10th class exam from any State or Central Board in order to apply for the Navik DB position.
- For both positions, you must be 18 to 22 years old to be considered for this recruitment.
- In addition, applicants will only be considered for the final selection if they meet physical requirements.
Indian Coast Guard Category Wise Vacancy 2024
- Navik General Duty GD – 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics / Mathematics as a Subject.
- Navik Domestic Branch DB – 10 High School in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years as follows: –
- Born between 01 Sep 2001 to 31 Aug2005 (both dates inclusive)
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
Check it– NHM Kerala Recruitment 2024
As per rules
Height – 157 cms
Physical Fitness Test Criteria
- Running-1.6 Km Run in 7 Minutes
- Squat ups – 20
- Push Ups – 10
Indian Coast Guard Navik Registration 2024 Fees
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Registration 2024 Fees
Click also- BOI Recruitment 2024
How To Apply ICG Navik Recruitment 2024 Online?
- To begin, we request that applicants visit joinindiancoastguard.gov.in to access the Indian Coast Guard Portal.
- Also, you want to tap on the Valuable open doors button and afterward further select the Navik GD Enlistment 2024.
- To register, simply follow the on-line form’s instructions and provide some basic information.
- Complete the Online Application Form with all of the necessary information, including your name, father’s name, qualifications, and birth date.
- Final step Submit the Form after confirming all of your information entered into the Online Form.
- To finish the registration process, use UPI or Net banking to pay the online application fees.
- Follow these instructions to submit an online application for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2024.
ICG Navik Recruitment 2024 FAQ’S
What is the minimum age to apply for a Coast Guard position in 2024?
The applicant must be in the following age range to be eligible for the Indian Coast Guard: The up-and-comer ought to be at least 18 years old. The candidate should not be younger than 22 years old. The candidate must have been born between May 1, 2001, and April 30, 2005 (including both dates).
When will the Coast Guard's Navik end?
The Navik GD Exam City Link Has Been Activated! Between the 6th and 19th of February 2024, interested candidates applied. Examine specifics regarding the application procedure, eligibility requirements, open positions, and so on.
Is the ICG or the Navy superior?
The Indian Coast Guard protects marine ecology and biodiversity, apprehends poachers, assists fishermen, and patrols coastal waters to stop smuggling. In addition to combating sea pirates, the Indian Navy is able to work with naval forces from other nations.