India Post Office GDS Bharti:- The Service of Correspondence and Division of Posts have delivered the India Post GDS Enrollment 2023 under which there are 40889 Opening of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Expert and Collaborator Branch Post Expert. All of you should now read the official India Post GDS Notification 2023 PDF to learn everything you need to know about this job.
Before registering, please make sure you qualify for the India Post Office Vacancy 2023. If you satisfy the prerequisites, only you should submit an online application for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023. Look at the India Post Office Vacancy 2023 State-Wide Table below to see how many posts are open in your state. Candidates can finally apply for After a long wait, the India Post Office released the Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023. Check out the GDS second legitimacy list, which is finally available on the authoritative website.
India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023
Before registering, please make sure you qualify for the India Post Office Vacancy 2023. You alone should submit an online application for the 2023 India Post GDS Recruitment. if you meet the requirements. You can find out how many open positions there are in your state by looking at the India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023 State-Wide Table below. The India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023 application is now available to candidates, after a long wait. Check GDS second legitimacy list which is at long last out now on the authority site.
Candidates should verify their eligibility before completing the online registration form. The GDS Vacancy 2023 Online Application Form opens on January 27, and the application deadline is February 16. By creating an account on Indiapostgdsonline.gov.in and then correctly completing the application, you can apply for this employment. The Application Fees must then be paid online using Net Banking, UPI, or a credit or debit card.
India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023 Details
|Article Name||India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2023|
|Supervising Board||Ministry of Communication & Department of Posts|
|Total Vacancies||40889 Posts|
|Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Branch Post Master (BPM) & Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)|
|Eligibility||10th Pass & Computer Knowledge|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Start Date||27 January 2023|
|Last Date||16 February 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit Based (10th Marks)|
|India Post GDS Bharti Portal||indiapostgdsonline.gov.in|
Check also: AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
India Post GDS Notification 2023 PDF
- The India Post GDS Notification 2023 will be made available on the company’s official website on January 27, 2023.
- Candidates can refer to the notification’s direct download link at the bottom for reference.
- You should be informed that this recruitment covers openings for the jobs of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS).
- Online Applications are open from 27th January 2023 and Last Date to fill the Application Structure is sixteenth February 2023.
- The Application Form can be updated between February 17 and February 19, 2023.
- For all applicants who have completed their 10th grade, visit the official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in to apply.
Online Form India Post GDS 2023 Important Dates
|Event||India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Important Dates|
|Office GDS Notification 2023||January 27, 2023|
|GDS Online Form Start Date||27 January 2023|
|Last Date||16 February 2023|
|Correction in Application Form||17 to 19 February 2023|
|Merit Cum DV List||March 2023|
Check this: LIC ADO Posts Recruitment 2023
India Post GDS Vacancy 2023
|Name of Post||India Post GDS Vacancy 2023|
|Andhra Pradesh||2480 Posts|
|Himachal Pradesh||603 Posts|
|Jammu and Kashmir||300 Posts|
India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Fees
|Category||India Post GDS Online Form 2023 Fees|
India Post Office Vacancy 2023 Eligibility
- The focuses given underneath depict the Instruction Capability Prerequisite and Age Cutoff according to India Mail center Opportunity 2023 Qualification.
- Competitors, most importantly, probably got through the tenth Class from the State or Focal Board with English and Math Subjects.
- Furthermore, you ought to realize PC Composing, Fundamental Information on PC and Cycling.
- Candidates are required to between the ages of 18 & 40 on the notification date.
- Candidates will be selected based on their 10th-grade grades.
Read this: Indian Navy MTS Recruitment 2023
How To Apply India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023 Online?
- Applicants, first of all, are mentioned to visit indiapostgdsononline.gov.in from their Portable or any Web Gadget.
- To proceed with the online Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form, the second step is to tap the button for Online Registration and then use the Mobile Number.
- Thirdly, you ought to fill the Application Structure with right data and exact subtleties.
- After verifying the information, you must now submit the form, then print it out for future reference.
- Presently complete the enrollment by Paying Internet based Structure Expenses with the assistance of Net Banking or UPI or Charge/Mastercard.
- You can all apply online for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 by following these instructions.
India Post Office GDS Bharti 2023 FAQ’S
What is the GDS selection procedure in 2023?
A merit list that is generated by the system will be used to narrow down the candidates’ choices. The Legitimacy rundown will be ready based on marks got/change of Grades/Focuses to marks in the Auxiliary School Assessment of tenth norm of supported Sheets amassed to rate to the precision of 4 decimals.
Is there any test for GDS 2023?
That is to say, I believe that this recruitment will not include any kind of examination. The candidates will first be shortlisted based on their grades in the 10th grade, as stated in the India Post Office Exam Date 2023.
What are the GDS eligibility requirements?
In the 10th and 12th classes, general candidates should have a mark of at least 70%. SC Candidates can get select with a base 65% Imprints. To be considered for the DV List, you must have at least 50% of the marks.