Indian Army Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2024- The Indian Army Recruitment 2024 Military Nursing Service job announcement was made public. As part of this recruitment, there are a total of 220 open positions in the Military Nursing Service. Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested in applying for the Indian Army Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2024 can learn more on the official website, The written examination for Delhi Military Nursing Service recruitment 2024. Candidates who have verified that they meet the requirements for the position and applied for it can download the Indian Army Military Nursing Service Recruitment Notification 2024. Inspect extra data, like compensation, choice technique, and result, in addition to other things. on this page concerning the hiring procedure.
There are 220 Military Nursing Service positions available in New Delhi, Delhi State, according to the Indian Army’s announcement. Job applicants will be able to download the Military Nursing Service Exam admit card.
Indian Army Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2024
Indian Army military nursing services MNS vacancy 2024 Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS) has issued a job announcement for military nursing services MNS 2024 recruitment. Interested candidates can learn about the eligibility requirements, salary, selection procedure, syllabus, and exam date for the 2024 Indian Army military nursing services MNS vacancy. Similar to every year, the Indian Army issued a vacancy notice for military nursing services MNS 2024. However, the Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS) increased the salary of military nursing services MNS, making this a huge opportunity for job seekers.
Military nursing services MNS vacancy 2024 has been announced by the Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS). Candidates can apply for Indian Army recruitment within 30 days. Before applying, candidates should read the full details of Indian Army jobs 2024 recruitment vacancy at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Prepare well for the Indian Army’s recruitment announcement for the MNS vacancy in 2024 by knowing the syllabus and exam pattern.
Indian Army MNS Recruitment 2024 Details
|Name of the Organization
|No. of Posts
|Name of the Posts
|Military Nursing Service
|18 to 45 Years
|New Delhi , Delhi
Click also-SSC Recruitment 2024
About Indian Army MNS
Within the Indian armed forces, there is a specialized nursing force called the Indian Army Military Nursing Service. It was established in 1949 to provide nursing and medical care to the nation’s military personnel, including those who were deployed overseas. The Indian Army Military Nursing Service provides support services like logistics, communications, and medical intelligence in addition to providing nursing and medical care. Nurses from various parts of India, including towns and cities, make up the Indian Army Military Nursing Service. They have received training to provide cutting-edge medical care in a variety of settings, including combat. As part of the Indian army, they are frequently sent abroad to carry out peacekeeping missions. To increase its diversity, the Indian army has also used the Military Nursing Service to recruit from rural areas.
MNS 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, interested applicants are urged to review the AFMC Nursing 2024 qualifying requirements:
- Nationality: Must be a citizen of India.
- Qualification & Registration: Should be a registered nurse and midwife from a State Nursing Council and have completed an MSc in nursing, PB B.Sc in nursing, or B.Sc in nursing from an INC-recognized university (The candidate will require to bring original and self-attested copies of marksheet, passing certificate and valid State Registration certificate at the time of interview).
- Date of Birth: Between 02 Aug 1981 and 03 Aug 1995 (Both days inclusive).
- Physical Fitness: Military Authorities will evaluate a person’s medical fitness in accordance with military standards. A chest X-ray and an abdominal USG will be taken. A medical board appointed by the office of DGAFMS will ultimately judge the physical health of the chosen applicants. Applicants who are pregnant during a medical examination and applying for a commission will be disqualified because they are momentarily medically unfit.
Check post-RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2024
You can submit your application fee online. Activate the SBI payment link to pay the application cost, which might take a day or two. Enter the created DU reference number and get the payment receipt after paying the application fee. The application cost is Rs. 750 for general, SC, ST, and OBC applicants. The payment can be made in a number of ways, including debit card, credit card, and net banking.
Those who are qualified to take the exam will be subjected to individual interviews and medical examinations. Call letters for in-person interviews will be issued by the Authority to applicants who meet the requirements and pass the exam. The call letters will be sent to the registered email address of the candidate. During the call, the interview date, time, and location will all be made public. It is required of candidates to report on time. Take a look at the following counseling facility:
- Candidates will have a medical examination following the interview. In this regard, a candidate must spend a day or two in the hospital.
- The organisation in charge of administering the exam will cover the cost of the medical examination, but applicants are still need to pay an additional fee.
- Choose six of the Indian Army’s BSc nursing schools as your top choices.
Read post-Allahabad Bank Recruitment 2024
MNS 2024 Exam Pattern
Applicants need to be fully informed about the exam structure. See the linked information below:
- The exam will conduct in Online Mode i.e., computer-based.
- The exam will conduct in the English language.
- The candidate will get 90 minutes to complete the paper.
- There is three sections in the paper – General English, General Intelligence, and Science.
- The Paper will consist of 150 questions.
- 1 mark will given for every correct answer. There will no negative marking.
|Duration Of Exam
MNS 2024 Syllabus
The curriculum is given to the candidates so they may easily prepare for the test. The XI and XII curricula will be included in the test syllabus. The test is broken up into the three portions listed below:
- General English
- General Intelligence
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
Click also-NHM Kerala Recruitment 2024
April will see the publication of the admit card. Admit Cards will be sent to those who successfully submit their applications. The admission card would have include details like the exam facility, the address of the testing location, the reporting time, and the directions for the exam day. It is require that you show up at the testing location with your admit card. How to download the MNS 2024 admissions card is as follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Officers Entry Apply/Login
- Login with the help of an ID and password.
The admissions card will show up on the monitor. Verify the information on the admissions card. It is suggest that you print your admission card for future use. The candidate’s name, address, exam date and time, reporting time, and important instructions are all include on the admission card/hall ticket.
The test results will be made available in PDF format on the official website. The candidate’s roll number and admission exam scores would have made up the outcome. The following are the steps to verify the results:
- First, go to the official website.
- The exam result will appear in PDF format.
- Check the marks attain on the paper.
Check Also- UIIC Assistant Posts Recruitment 2024
The merit list will be made public following the counselling procedure. Base on the results of the entrance exam, the interview, and the medical fitness test, this list will be compile. The candidate’s information, eligibility status, and the institute assign to them are include in the merit list. There are six Indian Army institutions in total that provide nursing seats. A unique list of qualify candidates will be made public by each of the six institutes.
List of Military Nursing Services institutes:
- Armed Forces Medical College Pune: 40
- Command Hospital (Eastern Command) Kolkata: 30
- INHS Asvini: 40
- Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi: 30
- Command Hospital (Central Command) Lucknow: 40
- Command Hospital Air Force Bangalore: 40
How to Apply Online for Indian Army MNS Recruitment 2024?
If you’ve ever aspired to serve your country as a military nurse, then the upcoming Indian Army MNS Recruitment 2024 might be your chance. However, the online application process can be tricky, especially if you’re not familiar with the system. That’s why we’re here to help!
This blog post will walk you through the steps of applying online for the Indian Army MNS Recruitment 2024. We’ll cover everything from creating an account to filling out your application, to submitting it online. By following the simple instructions provided, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a part of this noble profession. So, get ready to join the ranks of the Indian Army and contribute to the care of our servicemen and women by applying for the MNS recruitment today!
- Check out the official website at https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Find the tab that says Indian Army Military Nursing Service Recruitment 2024 Notification by searching for it.
- Download the Indian Army Announcement 2024 and carefully read the instructions.
- To apply online for the Indian Army Military Nursing Service in 2024, click the link.
- Complete the application form with all your personal and academic information.
- Before submitting the Indian Army Military Nursing Service Online Application form, double-check all the information.
- Take a printout of your Military Nursing Service application lastly for your records.
How to apply for military Nursing 2024?
Candidates will have to register for the exam online at the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The MNS application form will tentatively be available from April 2024 onwards.
Is MNS linked with NEET?
No, not at all neet ug entrance is not compulsory for MNS .
How many years is MNS nursing?
On successful completion of Nursing Training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission.
Is MNS conducted every year?
MNS Written Exam is an objective type of examination conducted in March/April every year, at certain selected centers. Successful candidates called for an interview at selected centers in the month of May/ June each year.