Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment:- If you are interested in finding Indian Navy SSC vacancies, you are in luck! Indian Navy officials have made an official announcement about 35 vacancies for SSC (Information Technology) executive officer. For all aspiring applicants, it is essential to ensure that your qualifications match the requirements listed below. Once you have confirmed your eligibility, you can complete the online application form Navy SSC IT 2023 from August 4, 2023. Make sure to submit your application by the closing date i.e. the closing date August 20, 2023.
Latest Update: The link to submit the Navy SSC Executive IT Online Form 2023 is now active. Candidates must check details of Indian Navy SSC IT Vacancies 2023 in the sections below and apply for Indian Navy SSC IT Executive Recruitment 2023 before the deadline.
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023
Online applications are invited from unmarried male and female applicants who are eligible for the Indian Navy Information Technology Commission (SSC) Short Term Award (Executive Branch) in the Course special on naval orientation starting January 2024 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA), Kerala.
Therefore, all applicants must meet the citizenship requirements set forth by the government of India. Go through the sections below for more details on Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023.
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Branch/ Cadre||SSC Executive (Information Technology)|
|No.of Posts||35 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||4th August 2023|
|Application Closing Date||20th August 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Check Also:- NIOH Recruitment 2023
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 PDF
Are you also waiting for Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 announcement? If so, you can now apply your form. Because today the board makes an announcement about the seat. For more recruitment news and updates, read below.
This is a great opportunity for job seekers. Because recruitment notice is issue to pending candidates. Also, on this page check out full Navy SSC Executive IT details like application form start date, eligibility details, fees and salary scale etc.
Important Dates Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online Start Date||04/08/2023|
|Online Apply Last Date||20/08/2023|
Read Also:- PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2023
Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Age (Born Between)||No. of Post|
|SSC Executive IT||02.01.1999 to 01.07.2004||35|
Navy SSC Executive IT Qualification 2023
A candidate must have at least 60% English language score in Class X or XII and one of the qualifications listed below with at least 60% overall qualifying score, in either of the following:
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Software Systems/Network Security/System and Network Administration/Systems) computer systems and networks/Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence), OR
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/Information Technology).
Also Check:- SAIL MT Posts Recruitment 2023
Who Can Apply For Navy SSC Executive IT?
- Graduate/Postgraduate or Final Year (Regular/Integrated) applicants with a minimum of 60% overall or CGPA equivalent.
- The above mentioned university shall be established under the Act of Central or State Legislature in India or by other educational institutions established under the Act of Parliament or declared as considered a self-governing university/university under the UGC Act 1956; IIT Act 1961; AICTE Law, 1987; NITSER Act, 2007; Law IIIT, 2014.
- Candidates who have completed an engineering degree (formal/integrated) with 60% overall or CGPA/equivalent system from that overseas university/college/institution.
- The university/college/institution must be accredite by the Government of India for the purpose of awarding an Engineering degree/equivalent certificate from the Association of Indian Universities establish under the IAU Act 1973.
Navy SSC Executive IT Selection Process 2023
- The shortlist of applications will be based on the standard scores achieved by the qualified candidates. The points obtain by the candidates for the qualifying diploma will be normalize using the formulas mention on the https website://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/files/normalization.pdf
- BE/B Tech: For applicants who have completed or are in their final year of BE/B Tech, grades obtained up to the fifth semester will be taken into account in pre-selection of the SSB.
- Post-Graduate Degree Programme: For applicants who have completed a Master/MCA/M Tech program, grades obtained in all semesters will be considered. For final year students enrolled in a Master/MCA/M.Tech program, grades obtain up to the senior year will be consider.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified of their selection for SSB interview via email or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- Candidates are advised not to change their email address/mobile number until the selection process is complete.
- Changing the SSB center for inspection/maintenance is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Applicants should upload a letter of appeal upon receipt of notification from the Department of Defense’s IHQ(N) via SMS/email (provided by the applicant in their application).
- All correspondence regarding changes to the SSB’s date must be forwarded to the appropriate SSB Complaints Officer upon receipt of the letter of appeal. There is no compensation for test-related injuries at SSB interviews.
- A 3-tier AC rail fare qualifies for SSB maintenance, if it first appears for a particular commission. Candidates are require to bring a copy of the first page of the passbook or check with the name, A/C number and IFSC details, when appearing to the SSB.
- Details of the SSB procedure can be find on the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Also Read:- Army Rally Recruitment 2023
How To Apply Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Applicant Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The application will be available online until April 8, 2023.
- Click Candidate Login/Register on the homepage.
- Applicants are required to fill in their personal information and contact details, and then submit their application by clicking on the submit option.
- Go back to the home page and click login on the home page.
- Registered users can login with their user ID and password. Fill out the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload all scanned copies of required documents.
- Candidates please print the last submitted online application.
Indian Navy SSC IT Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
When Naval force test will begin 2023?
The PC based test is booked to be coordinated from 8 July 2023 to 11 July 2023. The test community address for INET CBT will be delivered 72 hours before the initiation of the test. MR and SSR INET PC Based Test will be coordinated from 8 July 2023 to 11 July 2023.
What is the impending Indian Naval force Enlistment 2023?
Indian Naval force SSR Test to be held from 08th to eleventh July 2023, really look at subtleties here. Indian Naval force SSR Test Date 2023 Out: Indian Naval force has distributed the 2/2023 Bunch notice for Indian Naval force SSR Enlistment 2023 on the authority site www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The complete opening are 4165 Sr.
What is the capability for Naval force SSC Tech?
Tech in any discipline with least 60% imprints. BE/B. Tech in any discipline with least 60% imprints. Up-and-comers need to have 60% total imprints in class X and XII and least 60% imprints in English in class X or class XII.