Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana:- Recently Rajasthan Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot announced a new scheme called Free Smartphone Indira Gandhi Yojana 2023. Through this Rajasthan government he is trying to provide voice calling and internet service. by free mobile phone for all women in Rajasthan state.
The government aims to distribute a total of 400,000 mobile phones in the first batch of Indira Gandhi Yojana 2023 Free Smartphones to women across Rajasthan. But when will the phone be delivered? How can I apply for Indira Gandhi Yojana 2023 Free Smartphone? What are the other benefits of the plan?
These are probably some of the questions you can ask yourself and we are here to answer some of them. We have provided all the information and other questions and answers you may have about Indira Gandhi Yojana 2023 smartphone for free and you can find all these answers by scroll down.
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023
Rajasthan Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has announced the new Indira Gandhi free smartphone scheme Yojana 2023 for all women living in the state of Rajasthan. Through this scheme, all women living in Rajasthan will receive a free smartphone with internet connection and free voice calls. All women living in Rajasthan can apply for the Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 Free Mobile phone now by visiting the official website following the link below. We have also provided a detailed application procedure below. Therefore, you have a simple application procedure.
The free smartphones under the Indira Gandhi yojana 2023 free smartphone will be distributed from August 10, 2023 and will mainly end at the end of the month on August 30, 2023. The first batch of free smartphones will be given to widows and divorced women in the state of Rajasthan.
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023|
|Authority||Rajasthan State Government|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot|
|Phone Distribution||August 10th to August 30th (Expected)|
|First Round of Phone Distribution||40 Lakh Women living in Rajasthan|
Check Also:- Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Not all women in the country can apply for the free Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023. There are certain criteria that women must meet. To qualify women for a program issued by the state government. And some of the eligibility criteria are as follows.
- The applicant must be a native of Rajasthan.
- Candidate must be related to a Chiranjeevi family.
- The applicant’s total family income must be less than 2,500 per year.
- The applicant’s family members must not work for the government.
- The applicant must live in Rajasthan.
Who Can Apply For The Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023
- Female students in grades 9-12 at all public schools in Rajasthan state.
- These girls study at public colleges of higher education.
- All women in the state are widowed or single and are receiving a government pension.
- Women in the household completed 100 working days under Mahatma Gandhi’s National Rural Employment Guarantee.
- The women completed 50 working days under Indira Gandhi’s urban job guarantee program.
Read Also:- BPL List Check 2023
The First Round Of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023
According to a recent announcement from the Rajasthan State Government, the first batch of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 will be given to widowed and divorced women in Rajasthan who have enrolled in this scheme.
After that, all other female relatives of the Chiranjeevi family will benefit from Indira Gandhi’s free smartphone in 2023. But the first set of smartphones will be distributed to widows and widows. divorced women in the state of Rajasthan.
Also Check:- Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023
When Do You Get Your Smartphone Under This Scheme?
In fact, many women have signed up for the Indira Gandhi Yojana 2023 Free Smartphone issued by Rajasthan state government. It is estimated that nearly 40,000 Chiranjeevi women have enrolled in the program.
And also many women who exclude the Chiranjeevi family, such as widows and divorced women, are also eligible for Indira Gandhi’s free smartphone Yojana program.
Therefore, it may take time to prepare all necessary smartphones and also distribute them to all eligible women living in Rajasthan. Indira Gandhi’s first free smartphone giveaway of 2023 for widowed and divorced women in Rajasthan starts August 10, 2023.
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the below are the steps that you require to follow.
- First of all, you require to go to the official website of the by following this link rajasthan.gov.in
- By following the link above. You will be taken to the homepage of the official website and there you have to find the option “Register for a ” and click on it.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option, a new page will open on your screen. Ask to enter your Aadhar card number and other details. Enter your details and click submit. That’s it.
- You have completed the application process for the. You can also track the status of your application by visiting the official website and clicking on the application status link and enter your Aadhaar number.
Documents Required For Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023
Open to all women living in Rajasthan who are eligible to receive free Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023. Some important documents mentioned by state government are required and some of these documents include the following.
- Applicants Aadhar card
- Applicant’s Jan Aadhar card
- Candidate Passport Size Photo and Mobile Number
- Candidate Ration Card and Income Certificate
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 FAQ’S
What is the purpose of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana?
The main objective of Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme is to empower and digitally literate the women and daughters of the state. So that the benefits of various schemes run by the government and the banking work can be done by the women themselves.
When will Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 be launched?
Indira Gandhi Free Smartphone Scheme will be launched on 10 August 2023.