JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification:- The Jawaharlal Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research recently announced its latest vacancies for an online assistant professor position. This JIPMER 2024 job ad will be available on the official website from July 26, 2024 to August 28, 2024. The Jawaharlal Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Officer recently announced the recruitment of 134 positions through the online mode. All qualified aspirants can visit the official JIPMER job website i.e. jipmer.edu.in Recruitment 2024.
The last date to apply online is August 28, 2020. 2024 or earlier. Interested persons are requested to use the JIPMER Job Vacancy Notice 2024 regarding the test process, education level, age restrictions, test process, how to apply on important dates and application form register . If you have any questions about how to complete the 2024 notice online application form, you can ask through the comments section.
JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification 2024
The Jawaharlal Institute of Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) recently released an announcement detailing faculty vacancies including professor and assistant professor positions, providing a total of 134 attractive vacancies. This JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification offers a golden opportunity for candidates who aspire to be a part of this prestigious institute and contribute to the field of medical research and education. From July 29, 2024 to August 28, 2024, interested persons can submit their application through the JIPMER faculty online form in online mode.
Aspiring educators and healthcare professionals can now seize this opportunity to become part of JIPMER, an organization known for excellence in healthcare and academia . Don’t miss your chance to make your mark in the world of medical education; sign up for JIPMER faculty announcement 2024 and pave the way to a rewarding career in Pondicherry and Karaikal.
JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification 2024 Details
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
|Faculty Posts – Professor, Assistant Professor
|JIP/ Admn-4 (FW)/ 1 (11)/ Rectt./ 2024
|Application Starting Date
|29th July 2024
|Application Closing Date
|28th August 2024
|Mode of Application
Check Also:- SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2024
Apply Online JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification 2024
JIPMER Assistant Professor Recruitment Notice 2024 has been released, Jawaharlal Institute Graduate Medical Education & Research Institute has released the Recruitment Notice for the Position of Assistant Professor JIPMER, Assistant Professor JIPMER approved the recruitment of 134 positions, application forms will begin JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification Application Form can be applied through the official website of the Institute of Graduate Medical Education & Research To study at Jawaharlal, the official notice must be read before filling out the JIPMER Assistant Professor Recruitment Application Form.
Assistant Professor JIPMER Recruitment 2024
JIPMER Assistant Professor Approved to recruit 134 positions as Assistant Professor JIPMER Recruitment 2024 application form has begun. Candidates who are preparing for JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification position have a golden opportunity where they can complete the application form for Jawaharlal Institute JIPMER Graduate Medical Education & Research Institute vacancies. Assistant Professor Job Acceptance Notice Has Been Released Eligible candidates interested in completing the form can complete their application by the last day.
Read Also:- PGCIL Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2024
JIPMER Faculty Vacancy 2024
|Name of the Post
|No of Vacancies
Educational Qualifications & Experience
Following are the qualifications required to apply for JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification 2024.
- Medical qualifications contained in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (those with qualifications in Part II of the Third Schedule must also meet the specific conditions in Article 13(3) of the Act).
- Postgraduate degree i.e. MD/DM/M.Ch/Masters/Ph.D/M.Sc/MBBS/MDS.
- In addition to these qualifications, applicants must have a minimum of 3 to 14 years of experience to apply for the relevant position.
Note: For post wise educational qualification & experience details, do check the official advertisement.
Also Check:- TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2024
JIPMER Faculty Posts Salary
Pay Level as per 7th CPC.
- Professor: Level 14-A (Rs.168900–220400)
- Assistant Professor: Level 12 (Rs.101500–167400)
Upper Age Limit for faculty posts are:
- Professor: Not exceeding 58 years as on the closing date i.e., 28.8.2024
- Assistant Professor: Not exceeding 50 years as on the closing date i.e., 28.8.2024
- UR/ OBC/ EWSs – Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ ST – Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) – Exempted from application fees
JIPMER Faculty Jobs 2024 – Selection Process
Applicants will be selected by conducting a Personal interview / Online by video conferencing.
Also Read:- SBI RBO Recruitment 2024
How To Apply JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification 2024 Online?
- To fill out the JIPMER Faculty Jobs Notification form 2024, the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Graduate Medical Education & Research must be opened.
- Even after clicking the recruit button, the recruitment link is provided, click this link.
- After clicking on the link, the official dashboard will open to fill out the recruitment form.
- In any record, connection options buttons will also appear, click on it.
- After clicking on the first one, you need to fill in your details like name, address, phone number, email id and click register. After registration you need to click on the login button in which you have entered your mobile number and email id, password id login to this email id.
- By clicking on the login button enter the password ID and the form will fully open and fill the form.
- After filling the forum completely, test the form and verify it by clicking the button.
- After completing the form, upload signed photo upload document after upload click submit button.
- After submitting the form, make the payment online by clicking on the payment verification button, after deducting the online payment, print the form and save it.