NHM Assam Recruitment – Registrar/ Demonstrator/ Resident Physician Job Openings NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 Free Job Alert | NHM Assam Notification 2023 | Current NHM Assam Jobs 2023 | Latest NHM Assam Vacancy 2023 | How to Apply for NHM Assam Recruitment 2023 | New Government Jobs in National Health Mission Assam | nhm.assam.gov.in Recruitment 2023 | All Latest NHM Assam Careers Opportunity. On our website, you can find all upcoming National Health Mission Assam Govt Jobs, Latest National Health Mission Assam Sarkari Result, National Health Mission Assam Sarkari Naukri 2023, National Health Mission Assam Sarkari Jobs 2022, National Health Mission Assam Weekly Rojgar Samachar 2023, National Health Mission Assam Government Jobs 2023, and National Health Mission Assam State Government Jobs 2023.
NHM Assam Recruitment
Dates, Eligibility Standards, and Online Registration If you want to advance your career in the government, this is an amazing opportunity for you Assam’s National Rural Health Mission will shortly issue a notification of NHM ASSAM Recruitment 2023 to fill vacant job opportunities. Job seekers who wish to apply should complete the form.
National Rural Health Mission, Assam will invites an application form from hardworking and bright job hunters to fill vacant vacancies. Those who want to take advantage of this opportunity should fill out the form with all pertinent information on or before the deadline.
NHM Assam Recruitment Details
|Name Organization||National Health Mission Assam (NHM)|
|NHM Assam Recruitment Last Date||Notify Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Status of Form||Available Soon|
About NHM Assam Recruitment
The National Health Mission in Assam aims to achieve universal access to equitable, accessible, and high-quality health-care services. Many efforts have been made to ensure the quality of health-care services, which is one of the National Health Mission’s key mandates. Another key feature of NHM in Assam is the improvement of community participation in the health-care delivery system. NHM, Assam’s mandate includes a supportive oversight and monitoring mechanism. Equal attention is placed on creating demand by raising awareness.
NHM currently places a high priority on reaching the unreached, namely the populace living in char and tea garden areas, as well as urban slums. The ASHA programmer, considered the cornerstone of NHM, Assam, provides commendable voluntary services to all villages and urban populations.
NHM Assam Jobs 2023 Eligibility Conditions such as Qualification, NHM Assam Recruitment Age Limitation, NHM Assam Application Fees, NHM Assam Selection Process, How to Apply and other information are provided here.
Qualification –MD/ MS/ MDS/ DNB, Post Graduation from any recognized institution and institute is required.
Age Limitation – For this NHM Assam Recruitment 2023, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 38.
Candidates applying for this NHM Assam Recruitment 2022 must submit an application fee of Rs.250/- for General, OBC, and Rs.150/- for SC,ST, and Others.
NHM Assam will choose candidates based on a written examination and a personal interview. More information can be found in the official NHM Assam Notification 2022.
How To Apply For NHM Assam Recruitment 2022 Online?
- Examine the official website, nhm.assam.gov.in.
- The site will have a variety of alternatives. Select “Recruitment” from the drop-down menu.
- The recruitment part will then be accessible via the link>>National Health Mission, Assam. Click on the link.
- The preceding URL will now take you to the NHM Assam page. It will take you directly to the Recruitment Section.
- The candidate will find a list of alerts under this heading. Find the advertisement requesting applications from B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing graduates who have completed the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health to work as Community Health Officers (CHO) at Sub Centre-Health & Wellness Centers (SC-HWC).
- The candidate will be able to apply online by clicking on this link. Click on the link.
- The candidate will be directed to the Registration Page. The candidate must first register by verifying their email address and a current contact number. Fill in the required information and create a password.
- Now the candidate must log in again by entering credentials such as username and password.
- Fill up the educational information and attach any relevant documents.
- After double-checking the completed information, the candidate can finally submit the application form. Candidates are urged to print off their application forms for future admissions procedures.
It is vital to mention that candidates applying for this position must submit their documentation both online and offline. The materials that will be submitted offline should be supplied in A4 envelopes. Applicants must also include the name of the position for which they are seeking. The offline application form will be mailed to the following address.