NIC Recruitment 2023- The NIC Scientist B & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notification for 598 Vacancies has been made available by the National Informatics Centre. Online applications for the three positions listed under it—scientist B, technical assistant, and scientific officer—will open on March 4, 2023. Download the NIC Scientist B Notification 2023 to learn more about the recruitment and eligibility requirements. You should be aware that the deadline to submit an online application for the NIC Recruitment 2023 is April 4, and if you are interested in this position, you must complete the online application.
Before applying online, please review the NIC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility information provided below for your reference. Follow the steps below to complete the NIC Recruitment Application Form 2023 at recruitment.nic.in. When filling out the NIC Application Form 2023, the Signature, Photo, and Marksheets should all be present.
NIC Recruitment 2023
We are aware that the National Informatics Center recruits for a variety of Group A and B Vacancies positions. They have now released the NIC Recruitment 2023 Scientist B, Technical Assistant, and Scientific Officer for 598 Open Positions in this series. Please apply for this position if you have a BTech or similar technical education. Age Breaking point as endorsed on the authority warning for this enrollment is 18-30 Years as on date of notice.
The section curated below should be used to determine candidates’ eligibility for various positions before the Online Application Form is submitted. You should be aware that the Online Application Form will be available beginning on March 4, 2023, and that the last day to apply for this position is April 4, 2023. Additionally, you should prepare well after submitting your application because the written exam is required to be selected for the interview.
NIC Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment||NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Authority||National Informatics Center & NIELIT|
|Total Vacancies||598 Vacancies|
|Post||Scientist B, Technical Assistant & Scientific Officer|
|Eligibility||B.Tech or M.Sc Pass|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|NIC Scientist B Notification 2023||Out Now|
|NIC Scientist Application Form 2023||4th March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply NIC Recruitment 2023||4th April 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|NIC Recruitment portal||recruitment.nic.in|
Click Here-CPRI Recruitment 2023
NIC Bharti 2023 Apply Online
All applicants ought to be aware that NIC Recruitment 2023 is open for applications to multiple Scientist B, Technical Assistant, and Scientific Officer positions for which qualified candidates are eligible. Significant Dates connected with recruitment.nic.in Application Structure 2023 is referenced above in this part for your reference. According to the schedule, the online application link will open on March 4 and you will be able to apply for this position until April 4, 2023. After that, the date of the written exam will be announced; until then, you can prepare according to the syllabus to get good grades. You will be invited to an interview if you pass the written exam.
NIC Scientist B Notification 2023
- On March 3, 2023, the NIC Scientist B Notification 2023 for 598 Open Positions in Various Cadres was made public.
- Scientist B, Technical Assistant, and Scientific Officer are just a few of the open positions in this recruitment.
- You can apply for this position online if you have a B.Tech. or MSc. in IT and are between the ages of 18 and 30.
- In addition, you ought to be aware that the NIC Scientist Recruitment Form will be available from March 4 to April 4, 2023.
- The written exam and interview are the final steps in the selection process for each position.
Check also-BPCL Recruitment 2023
NIC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Vacancy Name||Qualification Requirement||Age Limit|
|Scientist B||B.E or B.Tech or M.Sc or MCA from Recognized University in India||18-30 Years|
|Technical Assistant||M.Sc or MCA or BE or BTech||18-30 Years|
|Scientific Officer||B.E or B.Tech or M.Sc or MCA from Recognized University in India||18-30 Years|
National Informatics Centre Vacancy 2023
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Scientist-B (Group A)||71|
|2.||Scientific Officer/ Engineer (Group B)||196|
|3.||Scientific Technical Assistant (Group B)||331|
Read also-DRDO Scientists Recruitment 2023
NIC Application Form 2023
- To complete the NIC Application Form at recruitment.nic.in, applicants must have the necessary basic documents.
- A scanned copy of the signature and photo in JPG or PDF format is required first.
- The online application form also requires a PDF or JPG scanned copy of the marksheets.
- To finish the registration process, pay the application fees as shown in the table below.
|Category||NIC Application Form 2023 Fees|
Click post-NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
NIC Scientist B Salary
The information about NIC Scientist B Salary for scientists, scientific officers, engineers and scientific assistants, and technical assistants is provided to you in the tabular form below. We hope that the information received as part of NIC Recruitment 2023 will be very helpful.
|Scientist||Level 10, 56100 Rs. To 177500 Rs.|
|Scientist Officer/Engineer||Level 7, 44900Rs. To 142400Rs.|
|Scientist/ Technical Assistant||Level 6, 35400Rs. To 112400 Rs.|
For the NIC Vacancy 2023, applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply, and the maximum age is 30.
For the various positions at NIC Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/Engineers-B, and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A, the officials will select candidates based on a written test or an interview. The selection is based on the written test.
Click also-Andhra Bank Recruitment 2023
NIC Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
Every one of you up-and-comers can get NIC schedule data with definite test design through true warning, here we tell you under NIC Enlistment Example 2023 that the test will be directed for two posts.
- Only the online written test for Scientist Group A posts will be given, while the interview and online written test for Scientist Group B posts will both be given.
- There will be 120 MCQ-type questions included in NIC Recruitment 2023, and you will be given three hours to complete them.
- Under NIC Recruitment Example 2023, you will be offered one imprint for each right response and one-fourth imprint will be deducted for each off-base response.
How To Apply Online NIC Recruitment 2023 Online?
- As a matter of some importance, we demand the candidates to open recruitment.nic.in from the State or Focal College.
- Besides, you need to tap on the Apply Online button and afterward Register as a first time client with the assistance of your Versatile Number or Email ID.
- Thirdly, you need to choose the position for which you want to apply and then proceed to the online application form.
- Fill out the application form with information like your name, mother’s name, address, education information, date of birth, and mobile phone number, among other things.
- After checking the details, upload the signature and photo, and then submit the application form.
- Use Net Banking, UPI (Unique Payment Interface), or a debit or credit card to pay for the online application fees.
- Utilizing these rules, every one of you can Apply Online NIC Recruitment 2023.
NIC Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
Does NIC enlist consistently?
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Indian Government is in charge of running it. Each year, the organization conducts the Scientist B recruitment process.
When does the NIC expire?
The online application process for NIC Recruitment 2023 will end on April 4, 2023. The article that follows contains all necessary information regarding NIC Recruitment and a direct link to the online application.
What is the NIC exam age limit?
The age requirement to apply for the position of NIC Scientist B is listed below. Candidates over the age of 30 will not be eligible to apply for this position. The minimum age is unrestricted.