OMG 2 Movie Review:- In a befitting continuation of the satire show film OMG – Good gracious, OMG 2 has delivered in Indian venues on eleventh August 2023. This film is likewise a parody show film with a social message very much like its prequel. It has Pankaj Tripathi, Akshay Kumar, and Yami Gautam leading the pack jobs. It is coordinated and composed by Amit Rai. The story is based on sex training in schools in India.
The 155 minutes film recounts the tale of an everyday person in a distressful circumstance because of the outrageous allegation his child is confronting. The film is created by Aruna Bhatia, Vipul D. Shah, Rajesh Bahl, and Ashwin Varde. Amalendu Chaudhary has done the cinematography of the film and Suvir Nath has altered the film. The creation organizations for the film with a spending plan of rupees 150 crores are Cape of Good Movies, Viacom18 Studios, and Wakaoo Movies. Its music is finished by Vikram Montrose, Hansraj Raghuwanshi, Djstrings, Pranaay, and Sandesh Shandilya.
OMG 2 Movie Review
Why is sex education still such a touchy subject in schools in a country that is deeply obsessed by sex and pornography? Even though the Kamasutra is frequently connected with India, why do parents and educators there refrain from having open conversations about sex with kids? Why, if biology is taught in schools, is the chapter on reproduction routinely skipped over and given insufficient attention?
OMG 2 Movie deftly conveys these ideas with a lovely blend of humour, ensuring the film doesn’t become preachy but instead staying interesting. Amit Rai, a writer and director, tackled the topic of sex education with tact, making sure it wasn’t made light of or vulgarized. The movie is getting a good reaction from the audience. While some have praised it as “Bold, Smart, and Progressive,” others have already dubbed it a hit and recommended that you see it.
OMG 2 Movie Review Details
|Name of the Film||OMG 2|
|Sequel to||OMG: Oh My God|
|Directed by||Amit Rai|
|Written by||Amit Rai|
|Produced by||Aruna Bhatia, Vipul D. Shah, Rajesh Bahl, Ashwin Varde|
|Acted By||Akshay Kumar, Pankaj Tripathi, Yami Gautam|
|Edited by||Suvir Nath|
|Music by||Vikram Montrose, Hansraj Raghuwanshi, Djstrings, Pranaay, Sandesh Shandilya|
|Production Companies||Cape of Good FilmsViacom18 Studios, Wakaoo Films|
|Distributed by||Viacom18 Studios|
|Release date||11 August 2023|
|Running time||155 minutes|
Visit Also:- Maja Ma Movie Release Date
OMG 2 Cast & Director
A great cast and an accomplished director team up for “OMG 2” to provide a highly anticipated cinematic experience. The movie, which is directed by Amit Rai, stars well-known actors including Akshay Kumar, Pankaj Tripathi, Yami Gautam, and Arun Govil. The film aims to enthral viewers with its intriguing plot and compelling characters thanks to their combined skill and performances.
|Akshay Kumar||Messenger of Lord Shiva|
|Pankaj Tripathi||Kanti Sharan Mudgal|
|Yami Gautam||Kamini Maheshwari|
|Pavan Malhotra||Judge Purushottam Nagar|
|Arun Govil||Principal Atal Nath Maheshwari|
|Brijendra Kala||Dr. Gagan Malvia|
|Simran Sharma||Female Prostitute|
|Vijay Mishra||Advocate Ajab Bundela|
|Kshitij Pawar||Hawaldar Laalchand|
|Shruti Gholap||Mughda Ma’am|
|Rajiv Kachroo||Sunil D’Costa|
|Bhavesh Babani||Judge Nagar’s Son|
|Veena Mehta||Chandu’s Mother|
|Karan Aanand||Praful Maheshwari|
|Jyoti Tiwari||Pandeyji’s Daughter in Law|
|Aashriya Mishra||Pandeyji’s Grand Daughter|
|Ajoy Chakraborty||Defendant Advocate|
|Namrata Kapoor||Mona’s Mother|
|Hemant Soni||Middle Aged Man|
|Manoj Dutt||Kanti’s Doctor|
|Shiv Kumar Verma||Protesting Man|
|Parag Chhapekar||Medical store owner|
|Geeta Agrawal||Kanti Sharan Mudgal’s Wife|
OMG 2 Story
This OMG 2 film is the tale of Kanti Sharan Mudgal, an everyday person who is an enthusiastic supporter of Master Shiva. He is likewise a dedicated dad and a mindful spouse. His child engages in an outrageous fault one day and gets removed from school. Kanti understands that his child is the casualty of falsehood and unjust direction. Overpowered by distress because of this basic circumstance, Kanti chooses to move with his family to another town, looking for a rest.
Nonetheless, help from above by a courier of God (played by Akshay Kumar) diverts him toward the way of truth. Empowered by this heavenly experience, Kanti decides to consider every one of those capable responsible, at last falling back on legitimate activity to deal with them. He defies a persuasive legal advisor named Kamini Maheshwari (depicted by Yami Gautam). Both Kanti and Kamini present their contentions under the steady gaze of Judge Purushotam Nagar (played by Pavan Malhotra).
Watch Also:- 72 Hoorain Movie Release Date 2023
OMG 2 Star Cast Performance
- Pankaj Tripathi as Kanti Sharan Mudgal: Pankaj Tripathi sparkles in the job of Kanti, a dedicated retailer wrestling with the difficulties of present day culture. His depiction catches Kanti’s personal process with profundity and credibility, from a concerned dad to a decided crusader for change.
- Akshay Kumar as Messenger of Lord Shiva: Akshay Kumar’s alluring presence and adaptable acting abilities bring the personality of the guardian angel to life. His depiction adjusts shrewdness and humor, really conveying the person’s job in directing Kanti on his mission for equity.
- Yami Gautam as Kamini Maheshwari: Yami Gautam conveys a convincing exhibition as Kamini, a person fundamental to Kanti’s fight in court. Her depiction mirrors the intricacies of current ladies exploring cultural assumptions, and her science with Pankaj Tripathi adds profundity to the film.
- Aarush Varma as Vivek: Aarush Varma conveys a powerful exhibition as Vivek, Kanti’s child. He really catches the weakness and disarray of a youngster confronting cultural tensions, particularly with regards to sex instruction.
- Arun Govil as Principal Atal Nath Maheshwari: Arun Govil’s carefully prepared acting abilities radiate through in his job as the school head. His exhibition adds gravity to the court show scenes, where he assumes a critical part.
- Brijendra Kala as Dr. Gagan Malvia: Brijendra Kala’s comedic timing adds a carefree touch to the film. His exhibition as a specialist with an exceptional viewpoint on sex training gives snapshots of giggling in the midst of the serious subjects.
- Simran Sharma as Female Prostitute: Simran Sharma conveys a nuanced execution as a person interweaved with the story. Her depiction adds profundity to the investigation of cultural mentalities toward sexuality.
- Govind Namdev as Pujari: Govind Namdev’s depiction of a sanctuary cleric adds genuineness to the strict setting of the film. His exhibition catches the contention among custom and advancing convictions.
- Pavan Malhotra as Judge Purushottam Nagar: Pavan Malhotra’s directing presence as an adjudicator adds to the court elements. His presentation mirrors the legal framework’s job in resolving cultural issues.
- Others: The supporting cast, including Rajiv Kachroo, Vedika Nawani, and Bhavesh Babani, among others, by and large improve the film’s story with their exhibitions.
My Opinion On OMG 2 Movie
As I would see it, “OMG 2” is a provocative film that handles significant social issues with a hint of humor. Akshay Kumar’s presentation as the guardian angel is charming, and Pankaj Tripathi adds profundity to the story. The film’s remarkable idea and connecting with execution make it a charming and significant watch.
OMG 2 Controversy
The film confronted contention when the edit board evaluated the story an (A) (Grown-ups Just) evaluating and recommended 20 changes to the film’s story. The film accreditation board contends that the film’s substance, which discusses sex training in schools also as God and religion, could make upset sentiments in the watchers and would cause a commotion inside them. They likewise requested that the movie producers change Akshay Kumar’s job from Ruler Shiva to a courier of God.
Be that as it may, the producers clashed. They said that this change would demolish the film’s fascination and message. They endured that they get a (U/A) (Unhindered public evaluating with parental direction for kids under twelve) rating. In the end, the Control Board supported the film with an (A) (Grown-ups Just) evaluating, with practically no changes, yet with 25 changes.
Check Also:- Bheed Download 4K, HD, 1080p 480p
All in all, “OMG 2” presents a striking and touchy investigation of cultural issues. The cast conveys praiseworthy exhibitions, adding profundity to the story. The film’s aim to start conversations on sex instruction and confidence is apparent. It is vital for approach the film with a receptive outlook, as its substance might be awkward for certain watchers. Generally, “OMG 2” adds to significant discussions while giving amusement.
OMG 2 Movie Review FAQ’S
Which movie is better Gadar or OMG 2?
He said that regardless of the fact that the film was a blockbuster, there were many who did not respect it enough. Speaking to ETimes, Komal Nahta said, “Gadar 2 is miles ahead of OMG2. As far as the opening is concerned, Gadar 2 will be way ahead of OMG2.
Is OMG 2 for kids?
Notably, the censor board has issued an ‘A’ (Adults Only) certificate to the film and about 13 minutes of the movie underwent a cut. However, OMG 2 has been provided a 12A certificate in UAE, a report by E-Times stated. A 12A certificate means children above 12 years of age would be allowed to watch the film.