OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024- Odisha Public Assistance Commission delivered the ad for the Homeopathic Clinical Official on second May 2024. Candidates for the Health and Family Welfare Department are being invited by the authorities. The OPSC Homoeopathic MO Recruitment campaign intends to fill 105 open positions. The application form should be completed by all readers who are interested in this recruitment drive and eligible.
The application structure is at present not accessible. The authorities have made the decision to open the application period for receiving applications on May 16, 2024. This page contains the most recent information regarding the OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Recruitment 2024. The aforementioned position has been made available in Group B.
OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024
The authority will reject any application that the officials discover to be incomplete immediately. The OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024 is accepting applications from interested candidates via an online process with a specific application form accessible on the organization’s official website.
The online advertisement for candidates aims to provide all pertinent information regarding the position. Officials say that the authority will deactivate the application on June 16, 2024, one month after the application was started. the specifics regarding eligibility, open positions, etc. on this page, they can be checked.
OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Odisha Public Service Commission
|Name of the Department
|Health and Family Welfare Department
|Name of the Post
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer
|05 to 2024-24
|Number of Vacancies
|Application Form Availability Status
|To be released
|Application Form Availability Mode
Read Also:- SBI SO Recruitment 2024
The First Dispatch of the Government of India on Indian Constitutional Reforms on March 5, 1919, refers to the necessity of establishing some permanent office charged with the regulation of service matters as the origin of the Public Service Commission in India.
This idea of a body planned to be accused basically of the guideline of administration matters, found a to some degree more commonsense shape in the Public authority of India Act, 1919. Segment 96C of the Demonstration accommodated the foundation in India of a Public Help Commission which ought to “release, concerning enrollment and control of the Public Administrations in India, such capabilities as might be relegated thereto by rules made by the Secretary of State in Committee”.
OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024 Eligibility
For the Homoeopathic Medical Officer position at www.opsc.gov.in, the following requirements must be met:
- Candidates must be at least 21 years old on January 1, 2024, meaning they must not have been born after that date.
- Candidates must not be older than 38 years old—that is, they must not have been born before January 2, 1985.
- The upper age limit for candidates in the reserved category is lowered by 5 to 15 years.
- Competitors should have a degree in OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024 i.e., Single man in homeopathic Medication and Medical procedure or its comparable from a perceived college.
- Until the application deadline, applicants must be registered with the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
- Must be proficient in writing, reading, and speaking the Odia language.
Odisha PSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy
105 OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024 vacant positions have been filled by the authority. In addition, candidates from the Sports Person, PwD, and Ex-Servicemen categories have been granted priority seating by the authorities. Additionally, the number of unoccupied seats can be altered by officials without prior notice. Given underneath is the table showing opportunities exhaustively:
|105 (34-w) Vacancies
Click Here:- AVS Assam Recruitment 2024
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Salary
The up-and-comers who clear every one of the phases of the choice cycle will get a month to month compensation bundle. The selected candidates will receive a monthly OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024 salary of INR 44,900/- in Level-10.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Schedule
|Publication of the Recruitment Advertisement
|2nd May 2024
|Commencement of the online application
|16th May 2024
|Last date to submit the online application
|16th June 2024
|Publication of the e-admission letter
|To be announced
|Declaration of the Result
|To be announced
Also Check:- OSSSC Group C Recruitment 2024
How To Apply OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024 Online?
The Odisha PSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Application Form can be submit online using the following steps:
- Enter the following link address to access the OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024 official website: The option to Apply Online can be found in the upper right corner of the screen at www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on it and another page will begin framing on a similar tab of the screen.
- Find the Online Recruitment Management System box after reading the instructions in a pop-up window.
- Tap on the Register choice accessible under that segment and give a portion of the essential subtleties.
- Presently utilize the login subtleties got after effective enlistment to get to the application structure.
- Start filling out the personal and qualification information as soon as the application form arrives.
- After carefully uploading the require documents, click on the preview tab on the application form.
- Make any necessary adjustments after carefully reviewing the entire application form.
- Finally, select the “Submit” option and print a hard copy of the online form to keep on hand for the document verification process.
OPSC HMO Recruitment 2024 FAQ’S
What are the requirements for OPSC 2024?
The educational requirement for OPSC OAS candidates is list below. A bachelor’s degree from an Indian university that is recognize is require. The ability to write, read, and speak Odia is require of applicants. They must have complete either class 10 or 12, and one of their subjects must have been Odia.
What is the compensation of UPSC Clinical Official close to Bhubaneswar Odisha?
The average annual salary for a medical officer in Bhubaneswar is 7.2 lakhs, with salaries ranging from 0.7 lakhs to 15.0 lakhs. The latest 40 salaries from Medical Officers serve as the basis for the salary estimates.
Is Odia require for the OAS exam?
In Odia, there will be prelims, mains, and an interview for the OAS exam. The question paper will contain questions in both Odia and English. Depending on their convenience, applicants can write in Odia or English.