PG programme in Technology Management:- A ten-month hybrid learning plan is the PG plan in Technology Management certification. Tech managers are in high demand because they can work cross-functionally and assist organisations in adjusting to new technologies, whether the task involves implementing new software or rebuilding an existing website.
This idea inspired the creation of the course, which KPMG, an academic content provider, is launching through its Edology service provider platform.
PG Programme in Technology Management
Students can finish their education by dedicating just four to five hours per week to PG Programme in Technology Management KPMG experts’ in-person and online classes.
Students in the postgraduate programme in technology management are allocated to work in groups by being given simulated client circumstances with various data points. Students will also be able to select whether they want to specialize in Big Data and Cloud or Data Science, through this degree.
PG Programme in Technology Management Details
|PG programme in Technology Management BY KPMG International via Ecology
Check Also:- Professional Certificate in Big Data at FSM Delhi
- 10 months hybrid course
- 4-5 hours learning every week
- Recorded lectures available
- 2 in-person mentoring sessions
- Completion certificate offered
- 25 students in a batch
- Exclusive course
- 4 bootcamps
- Real- life capstone projects
- Final project presentation
- Alumni group
- Weekend live classes
- Unique curriculum
- Student assistance
- Career and placement assistance
- Taught by industry experts
- Financing options
Course and certificate fees
The certification fee for the Postgraduate Programme in Technology Management is Rs. 3,39,000 + GST, which also covers the Rs. 25,000 registration fee. You can use net banking, credit cards, or debit cards to pay this cost. The candidates may also be eligible for interest-free school loans from Finance Peer, a corporate financial partner. Before the course starts, the remaining balance may be paid in one, ten-day installment once the registration fee has been paid.
PG Programme in Technology Management Fee Structure
Total Course Fee
Rs. 3,39,000 + GST
Certificate Providing Authority
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a nationally approved university, preferably with the specified specialism.
- While it is not required, individuals with at least two years of work experience are given preference.
Certification Qualifying Details
- After completing the study, learners will get a postgraduate degree in technology management from KPMG and Edology.
What you will learn
Following the conclusion of the Technology Management PG Programme certification programme, candidates will get knowledge of the following:
- Learn how to use cutting-edge technical solutions to solve managerial problems.
- The applicants will be able to become tech managers with agility and speed through this course, which will accelerate business growth.
- One can pursue a career in data science or become an expert in big data and cloud computing.
- Acquiring the ability to effectively lead varied and international teams.
Who it is for
The PG Programme in Technology Management certification course is available to those who are interested in learning more and pursuing jobs in technology management. The following group of candidates is comprised of:
- Technical Manager
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
- Data Architect
- Data Manager
- Cloud Data Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Technical Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Digital Strategist
- Digital Transformation Expert
- IT Strategy Manager
Also Check:- Shoolini University: Courses
In order to be admitted to the postgraduate programme in Technology Management courses, students can do the following actions:
- Follow the official URL: https://in.edology.com/kpmg-technology-management-program/.
- The candidates will need to fill out a rather straightforward application form in the following phase.
- The candidates that make it to the admission panel will then need to go through a preliminary interview process.
- A small number of candidates will receive offer letters following screening; these candidates will then need to pay the admission fee in order to reserve their places.
Filling The Form
The only fields that interested candidates need to fill out on the application form are name, email address, mobile number, and job title.
Module 1: Business And Tech
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Economics
- Analysis of Financial Statements
New-Age Tech Ecosystems
- Intro to Web 3.0
- Casual AI
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Automation
Dealing with Data
- Data types
- Data sources
- Business Intelligence
- Exploratory Data Analytics
- Data Visualization using Power BI
Module 2: Business & Tech
- Dealing with Disruption
- Incumbents’ Dilemma
- Technologies Enabled Disruptions & Business Models
- Source of Digital Value
- Future Disruptions
- Business Strategy
- Innovation and Digital Strategy
- Project Management
- Strategic Leadership
Digital Product Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Team Management
- UX & Design Thinking Product Ideation
Building Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Mindset Components
- Starting a Business
- Entrepreneurial Strategy Frameworks
- Business Plan
Module 3: Specialization 1: Big Data and Cloud
Cloud and Data Engineering
- Principles of Cloud Data Engineering
- AWS Tech Essentials
- Data Models
Big Data Applications and Project
- Big Data Technologies and Tools
- Load Data
- Data Analysis and Modelling
- Cloud Concepts
- Cloud Platforms
- Big Data Cloud Applications
Module 3: Specialization 2 – Data Science
Advanced Data Analytics
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Predictive Modelling
- Types of Learning
- Deep Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
Application of AI and ML in Business
- Business Value of AI
- Architecture of AI ML Systems
- Accuracy, Bias, Ethics
- Gathering Feedback
- Leveraging AI to Create Value
- Business Applications.
How It Helps
Regardless of their prior experience with technology, candidates will be enrolled in this hybrid postgraduate programme in technology management. The candidates will be assisted in making an informed decision by the students during the three-day immersion by helping them comprehend each specialty (Big Data and Cloud or Data Science). Also, by finishing integrated case studies, projects, and lab sessions, students’ careers will be supported by the end completion certification. These were the certification benefits of the PG Programme in Technology Management.
PG Programme in Technology Management FAQ’S
What is masters in technology management?
It aims to develop future managers who are able to look at technology through a business lens and implement enterprise-wide business solutions to lead businesses to success in the highly competitive and technology-driven business world of today. This is a general management degree and is not a technical degree.
Is a masters in technology management worth IT?
If you’re interested in facilitating between different business units, designing and implementing processes and best practices and being accountable for a wide range of technological projects, then a degree in Information Technology Management is the right choice for your career.
What is technology management course?
A technology management degree prepares students to work in technical industries while helping them develop important technical skills. Many of these skills, including analytical, communication and project management, may transfer to other industries.