SSC CPO Recruitment 2022:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is manage CPO Exam 2022. applicant can check the important dates, qualifications, age limit, salary , applying fee and other details here. Staff election Commission (SSC) is looking to recruit Indian Nations Female and Male for Sub Inspector (Executive) for Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF. prepared persons can appear for SSC CPO SI Exam 2022 for which applications are invited on the employment website i.e. ssc.nic.in up to 30 August 2022.
A total of 4300 vacancies will be fill up. SSC will select the applicant on the basis of a Computer Based Exam (CBE) come after by the Physical Exam, Paper-II (English language & apprehension) and a Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The minimum academic qualification required to apply for SSC SI Recruitment 2022 is convocation and the age of the candidates should be20 to 25 years. Candidates can check the exam pattern, and the important dates application operation in the article below.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
SSC CPO Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year to engage candidates for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPF, deputy Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector Posts. The SSC CPO 2022 let someone know has been release along with complete let someone know about the examination that has been announce by SSC along with SSC Exam date 2022.The online registration for SSC CPO 2022 will be candidates till 30th August 2022. For complete information about the notification, go between the complete article below.
SSC CPO Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam 2022|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Registration Start Date||10 August 2022 (Available Now)|
|Online Form Last Date 2022||30 August 2022|
|Correction Date||01 September 2022|
|Paper 1 Exam Date 2022||01 November 2022|
|Paper 2 Exam Date 2022||Available Soon|
|Exam Fee 2022||Rs.100/-|
|Age Limit 2022||20 – 25 Years|
|SSC CPO SI Eligibility 2022||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Driving License|
|Type of Question||MCQs|
SSC CPO Recruitment About
The employment has release the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO 2022 on 10th August 2022 to enlist 4695 vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in the Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It is an excellent moment for graduates who are looking for a government job in the defense sector, principally in Delhi Police. The Official Notification PDF link has mention below, the interest applicant can download the SSC CPO 2022 Notification PDF by click the below link.
Selection Process for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
This choice will be done in 5 stages :
- Paper I Online Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper II Descriptive Type Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- Document Verification.
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2022
- Subjects – General intellect and Reasoning, General expertise and General Awareness, Quantitative faculty and English Comprehension
- Number of questions Each subject will have 50 questions
- Marks Each section carries 50 marks
- Time 2 hours
- Negative Marking 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer
SSC CPO PST 2022
For male candidates:
- 100-metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meter in 3 chance
- High Jump : 1.2 meter in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meter in 3 chance
For female candidates:
- 100-metre race in 18 seconds
- 800-metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meter in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 meter in 3 chances
SSC CPO 2022 Notification
The SSC CPO 2022 informing is relies on the official website on 10th August 2022. The applicant can download the informing PDF from the link proved below. The SSC CPO examination is conduct every year providing a once in a year moment for all young aspirants to work in reputed organizations. Candidates can click on the links given below to check this cut-off, exam pattern, and syllabus.
How To Submit SSC CPO Form 2022 Online?
- Visit the SSC website to register for the test, or use the “Register Now” link in the “Login” Section.
- Include a few facts, including the attendant’s name and contact information,
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature and passport-size photo.
- After registering, access the online system on the Commission’s website (https://ssc.nic.in) using your registration number and password.
- Under the “Latest informing” page, select the “Apply” link for the “Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022” section.
- the required information
- Read the declaration carefully, and if you accept it, check the “I agree” box. Complete the captcha code.
- You should examine and double-check the data you’ve supplied before submitting the application.
- In the event that you are not
Rs. 100/-. Women applicant and candidates belonging to arrange Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.