SSC CPO Recruitment 2023:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is manage CPO Exam 2023. applicant can check the important dates, qualifications, age limit, salary , applying fee and other details here. Staff election Commission (SSC) is looking to recruit Indian Nations Female and Male for Sub Inspector (Executive) for Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPF. prepared persons can appear for SSC CPO SI Exam 2023 for which applications are invited on the employment website i.e. ssc.nic.in up to 30 August 2023.
A total of 4300 vacancies will be fill up. SSC will select the applicant on the basis of a Computer Based Exam (CBE) come after by the Physical Exam, Paper-II (English language & apprehension) and a Detailed Medical Examination (DME). The minimum academic qualification required to apply for SSC SI Recruitment 2023 is convocation and the age of the candidates should be20 to 25 years. Candidates can check the exam pattern, and the important dates application operation in the article below.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
SSC CPO Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) every year to engage candidates for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPF, deputy Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Sub Inspector Posts.
The SSC CPO 2023 let someone know has been release along with complete let someone know about the examination that has been announce by SSC along with SSC Exam date 2023.The online registration for SSC CPO 2023 will be candidates till 30th August 2023. For complete information about the notification, go between the complete article below.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam 2023|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Registration Start Date||(Available Now)|
|Online Form Last Date 2023||30 August 2023|
|Correction Date||01 September 2023|
|Paper 1 Exam Date 2023||01 November 2023|
|Paper 2 Exam Date 2023||Available Soon|
|Exam Fee 2023||Rs.100/-|
|Age Limit 2023||20 – 25 Years|
|SSC CPO SI Eligibility 2023||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Driving License|
|Type of Question||MCQs|
Read Also- Rajasthan Police Admit Card
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Notification
The SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 has been declared by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), and applications are currently being accepted. If you have a desire to be a part of the Central Police Organization, now is your opportunity to apply. To complete the application process and obtain detailed information, please visit the official website at ssc.nic.in and download the notification. This chance should not be missed, as it may open doors to a successful career in law enforcement. Take action immediately and take steps towards a gratifying future.
About SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
The employment has release the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO 2023 on 10th August 2023 to enlist 4695 vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in the Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It is an excellent moment for graduates who are looking for a government job in the defense sector, principally in Delhi Police. The Official Notification PDF link has mention below, the interest applicant can download the SSC CPO 2023 Notification PDF by click the below link.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Link
Annually, the Staff Selection Commission administers the SSC CPO exam. The commission will soon release a recruitment notification PDF for SSC CPO Vacancy 2023, which is anticipated to offer over 4,000 job openings across different positions. Candidates who are interested can complete the application form on www.ssc.nic.in between 22nd July 2023 and 13th August 2023. The examination is expected to be held in October 2023.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Dates
|Release of Notification PDF||22 July 2023|
|Application Forms Start Date||20 July 2023|
|Application Forms Last Date||13 August 2023|
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2023
- Subjects – General intellect and Reasoning, General expertise and General Awareness, Quantitative faculty and English Comprehension
- Number of questions Each subject will have 50 questions
- Marks Each section carries 50 marks
- Time 2 hours
- Negative Marking 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer
Can Check- WCD Goa Anganwadi Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria For SSC CPO Vacancy 2023
- Education Qualification
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs
- Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police (Males only)
- Age Limit
SSC CPO PST 2023
For male candidates:
- 100-metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meter in 3 chance
- High Jump : 1.2 meter in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs.): 4.5 meter in 3 chance
For female candidates:
- 100-metre race in 18 seconds
- 800-metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meter in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 meter in 3 chances
Rs. 100/-. Women applicant and candidates belonging to arrange Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
Check Also- Bihar Board 12th Result 2023
Selection Process for SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
This choice will be done in 5 stages :
- Paper I Online Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper II Descriptive Type Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
- Document Verification.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Direct Links
How To SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Online?
- Visit the SSC website to register for the test, or use the “Register Now” link in the “Login” Section.
- Include a few facts, including the attendant’s name and contact information,
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature and passport-size photo.
- After registering, access the online system on the Commission’s website ssc.nic.in using your registration number and password.
- Under the “Latest informing” page, select the “Apply” link for the “Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2023” section.
- the required information
- Read the declaration carefully, and if you accept it, check the “I agree” box. Complete the captcha code.
- You should examine and double-check the data you’ve supplied before submitting the application.
- In the event that you are not
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
What is SSC CPO Vacancies Notification 2023?
The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CPO Notification 2023, which pertains to the hiring of Sub-Inspectors in the Delhi Police and the Central Armed Police Forces Examination-2023.
When will SSC CPO Recruitment Notification 2023 be released?
The SSC CPO Notification 2023 is expected to release on July 22, 2023.
How can I apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2023?
What is the last date to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2023?
The deadline for applying for the SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 is anticipated to fall on the 13th of August, 2023.
Is there an application fee for SSC CPO Vacancies 2023 Exam?
The application fee for the SSC CPO 2023 Exam is Rs. 100/- and it applies to all categories, including General, OBC, SC, ST, EWS, and PwD.