UIDAI PVC Card Order Online:- The Aadhaar card is an important paper that acts as proof of identity and address for an Indian citizen which should be with everyone today as without it you cannot do unquestionable things in your life. It is a 12-digit UIN issue by the Unique Identification Authority of India Government of India. Earlier Aadhaar card was a exam card but. UIDAI launched a polyvinyl chloride Aadhaar card and now the card comes with the newest security features.
Thus, to make the Aadhaar Card more convenient for citizens, the Unique UIDAI has float a PVC Aadhaar Card which is good than the paper ones. Here we will tell you how you can apply for UIDAI PVC Card Order Online & also how to track UIDAI PVC Card Online 2023 Status so keep checking this page.
UIDAI PVC Card Order Online
Aadhar card is an necessary document of identity earlier it use to come in paper material but it became difficult for the citizens to carry it everywhere, so UIDAI has started giving Aadhaar cards in the form of PVC, giving more convenience to the subject. It is small & strong like an ATM, Debit card, which is free from the problem of tearing & also you can take it outside with you in the rainy season without having any issues.
Aadhar PVC Card is the newest Aadhar card introduce by UIDAI the PVC Aadhar card will have a digitally sign secure QR code with image and address details along with various security features, so it has become safer than earlier. It is designed like an ATM card & now it has become easy to carry a person in his pocket. It can be instruct online via uidai.gov.in or Resident.uidai.gov.in using an Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or Enrollment ID and paying a nominal fee of Rs 50.
UIDAI PVC Card Order Online Details
|Scheme||Unique Identification Authority of India Polyvinyl Chloride Card Order Online|
Check Also:- GCET Admit Card Download Date
About UIDAI PVC Card Order Online
Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number that can be obtain voluntarily by Indian citizens and residents of other countries who, base on their biometric and demographic information, have resided in India for more than 182 days in the 12th months immediately preceding the date of application for enrollment. In accordance with the Aadhaar Act of 2016, the data are collect by the Unique Identification Authority of India, a statutory authority established by the Indian government in January 2009 and under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology’s jurisdiction.
The world’s largest biometric identification system is Aadhaar. Paul Romer, chief economist at the World Bank, referred to Aadhaar as the most advanced ID program in the world. Considered a proof of home and not a proof of citizenship, Aadhaar doesn’t itself award any freedoms to habitation in India.
What is a PVC Aadhaar Card?
Prior to the introduction of Aadhaar cards, they were available in paper form but it was difficult for people to carry them around all the time, so UIDAI has developed Aadhaar cards in the shape of PVC, which is more convenient. It’s tiny and durable, like an ATM/Debit card, and you can carry it with you during the rainy season without fear of tearing.
The PVC Aadhar card, which will include a digitally signed secure QR code with picture and address information as well as other security features, will be safer than previous versions of the Aadhar card. It’s now possible to carry a person in your pocket thanks to its design like an ATM card. Using an Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or Enrollment ID, it may be ordered online for a small charge of Rs 50 using uidai.gov.in or Resident.uidai.gov.in.
E-Aadhaar Card PDF Download
Aadhar cards can be download from the Unique Identification Authority of India’s official website by anyone who has register. A person must have either their enrollment number or their Aadhaar number in order to download an e-Aadhaar card; if neither of these are available, they must first obtain them by contacting customer service.
If you have any desire to download and print an Aadhar card, then you ought to know about this data that in the wake of downloading the Aadhar card from the authority site, it isn’t legitimate subsequent to printing it on any paper. As of late, the Novel ID Authority of India has sent off PVC cards for Aadhar holders, you can arrange it online to get it, to arrange it, you need to pay an aggregate sum of ₹ 50 internet utilizing any web-based installment strategy, for example, Check Card, Visa, NET Banking or UPI.
Read Also:- NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment
How to Check UIDAI PVC Card Order Online?
Are you confused about how to check UIDAI PVC card order online? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this guide, we’ll show you step-by-step how to check UIDAI PVC card order online. We also include tips on how to order a PVC card online and some FAQs that may help clarify some of your questions. Ready to get started? Let’s get started!
- If you want to get a PVC Aadhar card, then you can visit the official web portal of UIDAI uidai.gov.in for this.
- After landing on the webpage, you have to click on the option PVC Aadhaar and now you have to enter your Aadhar number here.
- Then enter the captcha code give on the screen and also fill in the number link to your registered i.e. Aadhar card.
- It’s time to share the OTP receive on the mobile, then you re-check the details filled by you now pay the fee which is Rs. 50 per PVC card
- You can pay online mode only, which is Rs 50. A few days after the payment is full, your PVC Aadhar card will be sent to your register address.
Can Check:- TANCET Answer Key
Features of PVC Aadhaar Card
- Aadhar card is require to get a new SIM card, get enroll in colleges, open of bank account, take a loan, etc. But with the paper Aadhar card, human being also face the problem that it starts to tear as it gets old. Also, there is a fear of getting mar by getting drench in water.
- If you want to get a PVC card and your mobile number is not record with your Aadhaar, you can still apply for it.
- The PVC Aadhar card looks like an ATM and is beautifully printed and laminated and you can easily get the PVC Aadhar Card supply by UIDI sitting at house. For this, you will have to spend Rs. 50.
- Aadhar PVC is a card that is like the old Aadhar but it will not get torn nor can it will be broke. To get the PVC Aadhar card, you have to pay Rs. 50 and then it will be deliver to your house after a hardly any days.
- Aadhar card make of Polyvinyl Chloride card is exactly like your ATM card. Being strong like an ATM card, it does not break & deteriorate quickly.
Security Features of the Aadhaar PVC Card
- Embossed Aadhaar Logo on PVC
- The print date and issue date will be mention
- Ghost image
- Micro text
- Secure QR Code