Army TGC 138 Recruitment:- Applications for the 138th Technical Graduate Course are being accepted online by the Indian Army. These online applications can be submitted by candidates between April 18 and May 17, 2023. The authority will only accept online applications for the Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023.
In addition, candidates will not be permitted to submit their online applications after the authority has established a deadline. Candidates who are interested in participating in the Army TGC 138th Recruitment 2023 are invited to read this article. We have provided candidates with information that will be helpful to them during the hiring process throughout this article.
Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023
The Indian Army is offering 40 positions to applicants for the 138th TGC. Candidates from a variety of engineering streams are selected to fill these 40 positions. For this, the power will allow just the qualified contender to partake in the application cycle. Therefore, for the Army 138 Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2023, candidates must be certain of their eligibility. Candidates can refer to the remainder of the article to verify all eligibility requirements and information regarding the online application process. The authority has also made available to the candidates the Army TGC 138 Notification 2023. We will share the connection to that warning toward the finish of this article.
We compiled this article in response to the aspirants’ curiosity regarding employment opportunities in the Indian army. Because the Army requires engineering graduates, not many applicants take advantage of the opportunity to join this prestigious force. You will find comprehensive information about the Indian Army’s engineering job requirements, application procedures, and selection criteria, among other things, here.
Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Concerned Recruitment Process||Army TGC 138th Recruitment 2023|
|Authority Conducting the Recruitment||Indian Army|
|Number of Posts||40|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Release date of the Online Application Form||18th April 2023|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application Form||17th May 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Duration of Training||49 Weeks|
|Commencement of 138th TGC||Jan 2024|
|Venue of TGC Training||IMA Dehradun|
|Indian Army Official Website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Check Also:- IRDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment
Indian Army 138th TGC Apply Online
An online announcement has been made by the Indian army to solicit applications from single male engineers. The purpose of this announcement is to fill 40 open seats in the 138th Technical Graduate Courses. Those who apply for this Army recruitment will have the opportunity to participate in the 138 Technical Graduate Course (TGC) beginning in January 2024 at the Indian Military Academy (IMA) in Dehradun if they are selected.
Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must verify their eligibility prior to submitting the 138th Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 application. Candidates should be aware that their candidature may be canceled if they do not meet these eligibility requirements. So they should ensure they have these expected qualification measures.
- The recruitment process only accepts applications from married men.
- As of July 1, 2023, the candidates must be between 20 and 27 years old. The candidates’ matriculation or senior secondary certificate will be used to determine their age.
- The up-and-comers should be holders of the applicable science certificate for their particular streams.
- Candidates in their final engineering course year may also apply. However, by July 2023, these candidates must submit their engineering grade sheet to the authority for the semester or year. In addition, these candidates must demonstrate their engineering degree within a period of twelve weeks of the beginning of the training.
- The pertinent science certificate should be gotten from a confirmed organization by the competitor.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 20 years & Maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – (SC/ ST /OBC) Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Will Be
- General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 0/–
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
Qualification Indian Army TGC 138
- Candidates having Engineering Degree in relevant trade from AICTE approved colleges/institute will be eligible for this Graduate Course.
- Only Unmarried Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy.
Read Also:- MCD Community Worker Recruitment
TGC Indian Army 2023 Vacancy Details
For the 138th TGC, the Indian Armed force has isolated the opening for different designing streams. Check out the Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 Job Opening Information below:
|Engineering Stream||Total Vacancies|
|Misc Engg Streams||2|
Join Indian Army TGC 2023 Salary
The authority will offer the Lieutenant position to candidates once the training in the Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 has been completed. The pay scale for a lieutenant is Level 10, and it starts at Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-. After that, during the course of the duty, this pay level is raised in accordance with candidates’ advancement to higher ranks. Alongside this Indian Armed force TGC 138 Compensation 2023, the applicants get different remittances as per their positions also.
Check Here:- UP NHM CHO Recruitment
Army Technical Graduate Course Selection Process 2023
Candidates are shortlisted by Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 based on their engineering stream scores for the selection process. After that, the authority will send these shortlisted candidates an email with information about their SSB interview centers. The dates for the SSB at the designated center are chosen by the candidates. The qualified candidates undergo a medical examination following the SSB interview. In addition, the authority creates the candidates’ final merit list. Candidates are required to remain connected to our portal in order to obtain complete information regarding the Army Technical Graduate Course Selection Process in 2023.
How To Apply Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 Online?
Candidates can submit their applications online once they have been determine to be eligible. The following procedure can be use by candidates to complete the Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023.
- To begin the web-base application process, the up-and-comers should open the landing page of the authority site of the Indian Arm force for example joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The landing page of the site contains a choice call “Official Section Apply/Login”.
- Candidates who select that option will be taken to a new page where they must select registration.
- A short time later, significant directions connect with the application structure will appear on the competitor’s screens.
- When the competitors are finish perusing those directions, they can continue with filling in the subtleties for the enlistment.
- Candidates are also require to upload all require registration documents via the designate links.
- Candidates must select the “Apply Online” option in the candidate dashboard after completing their registration.
- Now you will see the Officers Selection eligibility page.
- Candidates must select the Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 application link here.
- The applicants can continue to finish up the application structure now. In the mark areas of the application form, you must carefully enter each request information.
- Candidates are require to thoroughly review the application form after it has been complete in full.
- Candidates are now able to send in their TGC 138 Indian Army Application Forms.
- Candidates are require to print two copies of the online application, one of which must include their roll number, after it has been submit.
Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
Is TGC notified twice annually?
The Technical Graduate Course, or TGC, is offer by the Indian Army twice a year, in January and July, for two entry sessions.
Is TGC direct consistently?
Indian Arm force welcomes applications for Specialize Graduate Course – TGC, two times in a year for two passage meeting in January and July. Applications for the January Session are invite in May and June of the previous year. For July Meeting application welcomes in Oct-Nov of going before year.
Will there be Arm force enrollment in 2023?
Numerous applications for the position of Junior Commission Officer (Religious Teacher) have been submit since the start of the Indian Army Recruitment 2023. The last date to present your JCO RT application is on sixth November 2023.