UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has finally released the advertisement for the recruitment process of Junior Assistant. All the Applicant who wish to apply for the Junior Assistant post can now apply. The officials publish the UP Junior Assistant Application Form on 2023.
The upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Recruitment form is available online on the authorized website of UPSSSC. The application form will be available online for a limited period. So, do apply for the post within the give time. Readers will see the details relate to the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. Such as the application process, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2023
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has invited request for the Junior Assistant posts. Through this recruitment, 1262 vacant posts of Junior Assistant will be fill. All the candidates who have been successful in All India Student can apply by visiting the official website upsssc.gov.in. Applicants should note that the online request process will start from 2023 Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission Online Form 2023.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2023 Details
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacant Seats||1262 Vacant Seats|
|Advertisement Number||08 Exam 2023|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
Check Also- TNPSC Group 1 Result
About UPSSSC Junior Assistant
The state organization authorized to conduct civil service examinations for appointments to various Group C & Group D posts is the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. In the state of Uttar Pradesh, the UPSSSC conducts various examinations. The U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act of 2014 establish the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. The need for a recruitment campaign to fill Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’ positions within state departments that deal with civil services led to the formation of the current commission.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The qualifications for the aforementioned position have been establish by officials. Applicant who meet all of the authority’s eligibility requirements will only be considered for the position. The UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2023 Eligibility Criteria are listed below.
- The minimum age of the Applicant applying for the post should be 18th years old.
- The maximum age of the Student applying for the post should be 40th years old.
- Student must have passed class 12th from a recognized board.
- Must be able to type at least 25th words per minute in Hindi and 30th words per minute in English.
- Student must hold the CCC certificate of Computer Application from a recognized authority.
- Applicant who served in Territorial Army for at least 2nd years will be preferred.
- Aspirants who hold NCC B proof will also be preferred.
Read Also- AWES Army School Exam Result
|Notification Released Date||Updated Soon|
|Date for submission of online applications||Updated Soon|
|Last date for receipt of application||Updated Soon|
|Last date for receipt of Application fee||Updated Soon|
|Online form Correction||Updated Soon|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||Notified Soon|
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2023 PET Score Card.
- 10+2 Intermediate Passed
- Typing Speed of 25th words per minute & 30th words per minute in Hindi and English typewriting respectively.
- CCC proof in Computer Operation awarded by DOEACC Society or any equivalent certificate awarded by an organization recognized by any Government.
Required Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18th Years
- Maximum Age : 40th Years
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|For General, OBC, EWS||₹25/-|
|For SC, ST||₹25/-|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
|How to Pay Fee Online||Debit Card, Credit Card & through Internet Banking|
UPSSSC JA Exam Pattern 2023
- Exam Duration – 90 Minutes
- Negative for the above test will be -1/2
- Mode of Exam – Objective Type
Check Here- Karnataka PUC Result
How To Check UPSSSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2023 Online?
- Applicant must visit the website upsssc.gov.in
- After visiting of sites homepage, you have to find link for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Online Registration.
- You will get redirected on the UPSSSC Kanisth Sahayk Recruitment Apply Online Section.
- If you are a new user, click on the Register button & complete the registration process.
- You will receive Registration Id & Password.
- Now login to your account, select the post you are applying.
- Fill the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Vacancy application form carefully.
- Upload all the require documents for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Jobs 2023
- Pay the UPSSSC Junior Assistant vacancy application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a print of the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Bharti Online form for future use.
Document required for UPSSSC JA Online Form
Uploading certain documents to the application form is required. In any other case, it will be considered an unfinished application form. None of the required documents will need to be uploaded by the applicants themselves. The documents will be uploaded to that location automatically following completion of the application form. Nonetheless, you can see the archives with the View choice. The Preliminary Eligibility Test 2023 documents will be uploaded. The list of those documents is provided below.
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Candidate