Vi (Vodafone Idea) Balance Check:- One of India’s largest telecom operators was formed by the combination of Vodafone and Idea. In the telecom industry, Vi (or Vodafone Idea) holds a market share of more than 25%. With this, the number of Vodafone Idea subscribers in India is constantly increasing, with prepaid connections taking center stage. However, having a prepaid connection also requires you to monitor your call and data level.
What if we told you that there are a few easy steps you can take to check your prepaid account’s balance, as well as some awesome deals, the plans’ validity, and more? To maintain tabs on your activity, you can utilize several techniques like USSD codes or even download the app. Vodafone Idea prepaid number. So, in order to make things easier for you, we have compiled a step-by-step guide to check the balance on your Vodafone Idea number.
Vi (Vodafone Idea) Balance Check
- 1 Vi (Vodafone Idea) Balance Check
- 2 How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Main Balance?
- 3 How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Plan Validity and SMS Balance?
- 4 How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Data Balance ?
- 5 How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Recharge Offers ?
- 6 How to Check Vi Balance through WhatsApp ?
- 7 How to Check Vi Balance Online using Vi Website ?
- 8 List of All Vodafone Idea (Vi) USSD Codes for Vodafone balance check number
Vodafone-Idea (Vi) is the third-largest telecom provider in the nation. Vi is finally overtaking its competition thanks to one of the greatest upload speeds in the nation and emerging offerings like Wi-Fi. Vi recently showed off its 5G capabilities in Pune and said it is prepared with both SA and NSA networks. However, since Vi increased the cost of their 4G prepaid plans, it is more crucial than ever to manage your Vi data balance. While Vi offers weekend data rollover and binge all night with some prepaid plans, it’s crucial to monitor your usage so that you don’t run out of resources when you most need them.
Vodafone Idea (Vi) Balance Check Details
|Name Of The||Vodafone Idea (Vi) Balance Check|
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Main Balance?
Vodafone Idea offers two convenient ways for you to easily check your main balance. To learn every single detail about your prepaid number, you can use the Vi application or USSD codes. Let’s look more closely.
Using USSD Code
To start with the USSD Code, the Vodafone Idea offers a host of shortcuts and USSD codes through which you can instantly check your balance.
- *199*2*1# – This USSD code can be used to check the main balance for your Vodafone Idea number. The code also gives you full information about all balances and validity of your number.
- *121# – You can also use this code to check for the main balance by using this code.
Using Vi App
You can also instantly check your balance and validity by using the Vi application. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Open Google Play Store app and search for Vi app.
- Click on Download app and install it on your smartphone.
- Open the application and log in by entering your Vodafone Idea number. You will then get an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter it to log in.
- The main balance and validity of your number will be displayed on the app’s home screen.
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Plan Validity and SMS Balance?
Vodafone Idea (Vi) provides comprehensive details regarding the remaining SMS amount and the validity of your Vi prepaid plan. There is a solution even if there isn’t a specific USSD code to use to verify the accuracy of your prepaid plan and SMS balance. All you have to do is give someone a call to get started with the plan validity information. You will receive an SMS or flash message with the primary balance and the pack’s expiration date as soon as the conversation is terminated. Similar to SMS, all you have to do is message the recipient. Following that, the operator will send you an SMS or flash message that will include the remaining SMS balance and the validity for the same.
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Data Balance ?
You may also use USSD codes or the Vi app to check the remaining 4G data on your Vodafone Idea plan. By taking a few easy actions, you may complete the process with exact results.
Using USSD Code
- *199*2*2# – You can use this USSD code to know about the 4G data balance of your Vodafone Idea number.
On their smartphone, users should to open the Vi app and click on the main balance banner on the home screen. You may view the remaining call and data balance using this. If you use a Vi prepaid connection on a smartphone, the simplest way to monitor your Vodafone Idea data balance is through the Vi application.
Also Check:-Netflix Subscription Plan Offers India 2022
How to Check Vodafone Idea (Vi) Recharge Offers ?
Numerous intriguing discounts are available on Vodafone Idea’s recharge plans. The business provides a double data benefit that gives you extra data. Then, there are some app-only promotions that one can take advantage of to receive extra advantages. With plans like Rs 149, Rs 219, Rs 249, Rs 399, Rs 549, and others, the corporation provides extra data perks. To learn more, open the Vi application and select Recharge Offers.
Interestingly, one can also use USSD codes to know the latest recharge offers from their Vodafone Idea number:
- Customers can simply dial *199*1*3# to know the 4G data offers.
- One can dial *199*1*7# for latest recharge offers.
- Customers can also use *199*1*8# USSD code to know the voice, SMS, and roaming offers.
How to Check Vi Balance through WhatsApp ?
Vodafone Idea also allows you to check the balance of your Vi prepaid mobile number on WhatsApp. In order to check Vi balance using WhatsApp, be sure to follow these steps:
- Add the number 9654297000 to your contacts and then open WhatsApp.
- Search for the number and click on the chat. Send Hello or Hi.
- You will see an automated message. Select the option to see the Balance.
- You will be asked to confirm the number, which you want to know the information.
- Once done, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP.
With this, you will be able to check the balance, data pack details, validity of the plan, weekend data rollover details, and more.
How to Check Vi Balance Online using Vi Website ?
Vodafone Idea prepaid customers can also check their remaining balance through Vi website. Here’s how you can check it:
- Go to www.myvi.in website and click on Sign In option at the top-rigth corner.
- Enter your Vi mobile number and log in via the OTP.
- Once done, you will see your account on the website. Here you can check the pack details, amount of data left, validity, and more.
- Click on the pack details to see the main balance of the Vi number.
Read Also:-Upcoming Mobiles In India 2022, Features
List of All Vodafone Idea (Vi) USSD Codes for Vodafone balance check number
|1||*199*2*1#||Check Main Balance|
|2||*199*2*2#||Check Internet Balance|
|3||*199*1*3#||4G/3G/2G Internet Offers|
|6||*199*1*8#||Voice, SMS, Roaming Offers|
|7||*199*3*1#||Activate Vodafone VAS Service|
|8||*199*3*2#||Deactivate Vodafone VAS Service|
|10||*199*2*3#||Last 3 Calls & SMS Details|
|11||*199*2*4#||Last 3 VAS Deduction|
|12||*199*3*5#||Emergency Talktime Credit Loan|
|13||*199*3*3#||Activate or Change Caller Tune|
|14||*199*5*2#||Unlimited Recharge Pack Offers|
|15||*199*5*3#||Combo Recharge Offers|
|16||*199*5*4#||Data Recharge Offers|
|17||*199*5*5#||International Roaming Recharge Offers|
|18||*199*5*6#||SMS Recharge Offers|
Vodafone and Idea are the same?
Yes, Vodafone and Idea joined forces to create a new brand called VI. Their official website, app, and some USSD Codes have been the same since September 7, 2020. Any USSD Codes will direct you to VI in one location whether you are using an Idea or a Vodafone SIM. Additionally, neither of these two SIMs has a separate mobile app nor an official website. You will only see one result if you search on the Google Play Store or browser, which is either the VI website or mobile app.