West Bengal JEXPO:- On May 3, 2024, the WBSCTE authorities reopened the JEXPO 2024 application form. The JEXPO 2024 Application Form will be accepted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) for admission to Diploma programs in Architecture and Engineering & Technology. The date of the JEXPO 2024 entrance exam is June 3, 2024. Therefore, applicants were required to complete the JEXPO 2024 Online Application by May 18, 2024.
Check out the remaining sections of this page to learn more about JEXPO 2024’s eligibility requirements and exam date. In addition, you can find information about filling out the JEXPO Application Form, the JEXPO Exam Schedule, and more in this article.
West Bengal JEXPO 2024
The official announcement for JEXPO 2024 has been released by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. Every year, a state-level entrance exam is held. Joint Entrance Examination for the Polytechnic of West Bengal Polytechnic (WB Polytechnic) is another name for it. Candidates interested in enrolling in the diploma programs offered by a number of West Bengali colleges can fill out JEXPO applications. In order to gain admission into polytechnic or diploma programs, thousands of people submit applications to JEXPO each year.
All West Bengal government and self-funded educational establishments accept the West Bengal JEXPO scorecard for admission purposes. Applications for JEXPO 2024 must be submitted within the allotted time. The JEXPO entrance exam is held annually by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. The state-level entrance exam known as JEXPO 2024 is the means by which individuals can gain admission to diploma programs offered in the state of West Bengal. For admission to diploma programs in engineering, technology, and architecture, JEXPO is also known as the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics.
West Bengal JEXPO 2024 Overview
|Name Of The Organization
|West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)
|Name of the Exam
|JEXPO – Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics
|Application Start Date (Reopened application)
|3rd May 2024
|Last Date of Online Application Form
|18th May 2024
|Mode of Application
|Diploma Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture
|3rd June 2024
Also Check:- KVS Admission List 2024
What Is JEXPO Exam?
The full type of JEXPO is Joint Placement test for Polytechnics. It is coordinated by West Bengal State Committee of Specialized and Professional Training and Expertise Improvement at a State level. Through this exam, you can get into Polytechnics of West Bengal and earn a Diploma in Engineering & Technology in a variety of fields, a Diploma in 3-D Animation & Graphics, a Part-Time Morning Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering, a Part-Time Diploma in Mining Engineering, or a Part-Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics 2024 Notification
The official announcement for West Bengal JEXPO 2024 will be made available soon on the conducting authority’s website. The official document containing all of the JEXPO Exam 2024’s details is the notification. Once the link is officially activated, candidates will be able to download the JEXPO 2024 Notification PDF. Download the JEXPO Entrance Exam Notification by going to this official link.
Read Also:- UP DELED Admission From
Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics 2024 Eligibility
Before filling out the application, candidates must read the West Bengal JEXPO 2024 eligibility requirements. A candidate will not be admitted to the program if they do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Competitors should be Indian nationals.
- The candidate should be born after July 1, 2008. Candidates for JEXPO 2024 can apply at any age.
- English, Science/Physical Science, and Mathematics from a recognize board must be complete by all applicants.
- Applicants probably score no less than 35% total imprints in their tenth
- It are additionally qualified to Seem applicants.
Check Here:- Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024
WB JEXPO Exam Pattern
- The questions on the question paper will be of an objective nature.
- There will be 100 questions all together.
- The exam will last for two hours.
- The question paper will be worth 200 points all together.
- The question paper will have two sections.
- Area 1-Science
- Area 1-Material science and Science
Click Also:- KVS Teaching and Non Teaching Various Post 2024
JEXPO 2024 Application Fees
The applicants need to pay the application expenses through internet base mode utilizing UPI, Mastercard, check card, and net banking or disconnect. Check the West Bengal JEXPO application charge subtleties organize here.
Offline application fee – Rs 500/- (Rs 250/-
Online application fee – Rs 450/- (Rs 225/-
Also Check:- UPSC CSE Application Form
How To Check West Bengal JEXPO 2024 Online?
- Open the official website at sctvesd.wb.gov.in
- From there, you’ll be taken to the home page of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE).
- On the home page, you’ll see a link that says “Click to Apply” under “Online Application for West Bengal JEXPO.”
- Click on that link, and you’ll be taken to another page.
- If you haven’t register before, click on the registration link and enter your information.