ICAI Releases Research Project Scheme:- The Establishment of Sanctioned Bookkeepers of India (ICAI), the second-biggest bookkeeping body on the planet, under the aegis of its Exploration Board, stepped up to the plate and advance development and imagination way back in 2020 by presenting the ICAI Exploration Task Plan, which means to help scientists or researchers who wish to embrace research concentrates on contemporary subjects in the field of bookkeeping and other unified regions by subsidizing the examination projects.
To turn a good idea into a research topic requires a lot of effort. We are certain that this drive of ICAI will persuade all specialists and Contracted Bookkeepers to do explore and establish a useful climate, particularly the people who have the imperative mastery and have scholastic situations in significant colleges or foundations. In addition, we anticipate that regulators, policymakers, and other stakeholders as a whole would benefit from the research inferences.
ICAI Releases Research Project Scheme 2023
The Organization of Sanctioned Bookkeepers of India (ICAI) delivered the Exploration project Plan for 2023 on sixth July 2023. Scholars, researchers, and academics can use this scheme to contribute innovative concepts in new fields, provide data to back up hypotheses, offer actionable advice, and help advance knowledge in relevant fields.
CA is one of the members of the Research committee. ( Chairman Dr.) Anuj Goyal; CA. Vice-Chair: Cotha S. Srinivas; CA. Ex-officio President Aniket Sunil Talati CA. Vice-President Ranjeet Kumar Agarwal (Ex-officio).
ICAI Releases Research Project Scheme 2023 Overview
|Article Name||ICAI Releases Research Project Scheme 2023, Topic, Eligibility Criteria, Duration at www.icai.in|
Check Also:- Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme
The Groundwork of Endorsed Clerks of India (ICAI) is a legitimate body spread out by an Exhibit of Parliament, viz. The Chartered Accountants Act of 1949 (also known as Act XXXVIII of 1949) was passed to regulate the profession of chartered accountant in the country. The Institute is managed by the Indian Government’s Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The ICAI is the second greatest master assortment of Endorsed Clerks in the world, with a strong custom of organization to the Indian economy out so everyone can see interest.
In accordance with the Sanctioned Bookkeepers Act of 1949 and the Contracted Bookkeepers Guidelines of 1988, the ICAI’s issues are overseen by a Board. The 40 people in the gathering are selected by the Focal Government, which mostly addresses the Representative and Reviewer General of India, the Protections and Trade Leading Group of India, the Service of Corporate Issues, the Service of Money, and other partners. Of the remaining eight, 32 are chosen by the Sanctioned Bookkeepers.
Points: Experts are strongly encouraged to focus on important topics when presenting their Research proposal within this format. These points encompass various appropriate regions and necessitate the examination of specific boundaries, such as:
- Bank branch audit of not audited branch – Impact of NPAs
- Rationalization of GST Rates
- Simplification of TDS Provisions
- Labour Laws
- Liquidation Accounting
- Accounting for Digital Transactions
- Some other creative examination regions, significant for calling and dependent upon endorsement of the Shortlisting Board
Read Also:- Paymanager, Rajasthan Pay Manager Login
Eligibility Criteria For ICAI Releases Research Project Scheme 2023
- The applicant must be a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, have research skills, and have worked for a reputable manufacturing or service company for at least ten years after qualifying; then again
- A cultivated investigation specialist with PhD or staff of an apparent School/Foundation of a high reputation.
In the aforementioned diary, the analyst ought to have distributed research papers.
- Applications from individuals with less experience than that listed in “A” may also be considered based on merit.
Unless there is a valid justification, the approved research project must be finished within a maximum of six months of its approval by the ICAI Research Committee.
Procedure Of Selection
- The applications are reviewed first by the Research Committee secretariat.
- The Shortlisting Committee will select the most worthy proposals from the eligible applications.
- The Shortlisting Committee may also request that these applicants present.
- The proposition of the Shortlisting Warning gathering will then, at that point, be put before the Investigation Board for its last underwriting.
Maximum Permissible Grant
According to the official statement, the maximum amount that can be awarded is Rs. 10 Lakhs. The committee will only pay for eligible costs. Some of these will include:
- compared to actual compensation and other costs associated with compensation, the cost of staff members attending the examination.
- The analyst should generally bear the majority of costs and compensation.
- Expenses for staff members participating in the research, such as lodging and travel, must not exceed what the researcher typically covers.
- Costs that are directly related to the requirements of the task (ample data, a well-defined assessment for the activity, review, interpretation, printing, and so on).
Step To Apply ICAI Releases Research Project Scheme 2023 Online?
Following records should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Proposal
- Time Budget
- Financial Budget
- Work Experience
- Copy of any one of Publish Research Paper in any Refer Journal