JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment:- The notification for the Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023 has been released by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. There are 3120 Regular and Backlog positions available. Download the JSSC PGT Notification 2023 and read the information it contains if you have passed the TET. Before applying online for the JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023, candidates must verify their eligibility and age limit. Candidates can learn about the vacancy, eligibility, age limit, application form, and registration procedure by reading this post. Please be advised that the Jharkhand PGT Application Form 2023 will be available starting on April 5, 2023, and that the application deadline is May 4, 2023.
You can apply for the position by clicking the link below to the jssc.nic.in PGT Application Form 2023. You must then begin studying for the written exam and pass it to be considered for further selection. The exam-passing candidates will have the opportunity to move on to Document Verification, after which the final selection will be made.
JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023
The commission issues separate notifications for regular and backlog vacancies in the JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Notification. Those interested in applying for either of these positions must read the official announcement. The commission’s portal has links to both of these notifications. We are aware that the JSSC is in charge of the various recruitment examinations, the most recent of which is the JSSC PGT vacancy 2023. The official notification for the postgraduate teacher vacancy that had been anticipated by many candidates has finally been made public, and candidates are excited about it. You should be aware that the JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023 has 3120 open positions for which online applications are being accepted starting on April 5, 2023.
In addition, the application deadline for this position is May 4, 2023, and you can register at jssc.nic.in. For this recruitment, all TET Pass Candidates with a postgraduate degree in the relevant field are eligible to apply. Please review the Age Limit and other eligibility requirements below before beginning the online registration process. For your convenience, we have also provided a direct link to the application for the 2023 Jharkhand PGT Teacher Vacancy.
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Details
|Vacancy Name||JSSC PGT Vacancy 2023|
|Supervising Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||3120 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Type of Post||Backlog and Regular Vacancy|
|Notification Date||March 2023|
|JSSC PGT Application Form 2023||5th April 2023|
|Admit Card||JSSC PGT Admit Card|
|Last Date to Register||4th may 2023|
|Eligibility||TET pass and PG Degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
Click here- BARC Recruitment 2023
JSSC PGT Notification 2023
- The JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023 for 3120 Vacancies was made public by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission in April 2023.
- The JSSC PGT Notification 2023 PDF for Regular and Backlog Vacancies is available for download at the link provided below.
- Online Applications are open for these opportunities from fifth April to fourth May 2023 @ jssc.nic.in.
- with a PG degree and a passing score on the TET exam are eligible to apply for this position.
- Candidates must pass a written test, and those who do so will move on to document verification.
Jharkhand PGT Bharti 2023 Apply Online
This section contains brief information regarding the Jharkhand PGT Vacancy 2023 for all candidates who have passed the Teacher Eligibility Test and wish to become teachers. There are JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023 3120 PGT Teacher Vacancies, of which 2855 are Regular Vacancies and 265 are Backlog Posts, according to the notification. After passing the written exam and an interview, you may be selected for these positions. Please review the sections below for information regarding application deadlines, eligibility, and direct links.
Check also- NHM Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2023
Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Age requirements and required educational qualifications are the subsets of the eligibility criteria for Post Graduate Teacher positions. Candidates for this position must fulfill both of these requirements. The specifics of these two requirements are outlined below. Before filling out the Jharkhand PGT Application Form 2023, candidates must review them.
The commission establishes minimum and maximum age requirements for the JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023 PGT position. The reference date for determining the age limit is January 1, 2023. Though, for the estimation of the greatest age limit the reference date is 1 August 2019. As of the aforementioned reference date, the minimum age for all categories is 21 years old. The maximum age limit for each category is listed in the table below.
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|UR and EWS||40 years|
|MBC (Schedule-1) and BC Males (Schedule-2)||42 years|
|Female Applicants (UR, OBC, OBC Section-1 and P.V. Section-2)||43 years|
|SC (Male and Female)||45 years|
|ST (Male and Female)||45 years|
|Disabled Applicants||5 years age relaxation|
Read also- NHM Manipur Recruitment 2023
The following list contains the requirements for applying for JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023 PGT positions in the offered subjects. Candidates must meet all of these requirements by the end of the application process, on May 4, 2023. We will also recommend that candidates read the official job announcement to learn more about these necessary qualifications.
- Candidates must have a PG degree with at least 50% of the 42 subjects taught by the government. school with a B.Ed. degree
- Candidates must have earned a B.Ed. or PG in subjects taught at the 10+2 level with 45% marks OR;
- Candidates must have earned a B.A.Ed. or BSc and PG in subjects taught at 10+2 level with 50% marks. OR education;
- Candidates must have completed a three-year integrated B.Ed/M.Ed program with 50% marks in subjects taught at the 10+2 level.
- For all SC/ST competitors, 5% of unwinding will be presented in the expected imprints by the commission.
JSSC PG Teacher Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The table that follows provides comprehensive information regarding each and every one of the crucial dates for the JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023. Candidates are required to attend the relevant recruitment-related activity by these dates.
|Name of Event||Prescribed Date|
|Date of Beginning of the Online Application Process||5 April 2023|
|FInal date to Submit the Online Application||4 May 2023 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Final date to Upload the Required Documents i.e. Photograph and Signature and take a printout of the Application||8 May 2023 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Dates for Modification in the Submitted Applications||10 to 12 May 2023 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
Check Post- SRMJEEE Registration 2023
|Category||JSSC PGT Application Fees 2023|
JSSC PGT Selection Process 2023
The Up-and-comers who apply for the enrollment need to qualify these stages according to JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023. The Teacher will be chosen from all applicants who pass these tests.
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
Read also- Gujarat Government Jobs 2023
How To Apply JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023 Online?
- First and foremost, we request that candidates visit jssc.nic.in using a desktop or mobile browser.
- Second, before proceeding further, you must tap the Application Form button.
- After selecting the PGTTCE 2023 Apply Online link, enter your mobile number to sign up.
- Now, add basic information to the application form, such as your name, mother’s name, father’s name, and other details.
- Complete the application form by uploading a photo and signature in the specified format.
- Submit the application, and then pay the registration fees using a Visa Card, UPI, Netbanking, or Rupay.
- Utilizing these directions, every one of the up-and-comers can Apply Online JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023.
JSSC Postgraduate Trained Teachers Recruitment 2023 FAQ’S
Is the Jharkhand PGT Form 22 due by when?
Try right now! The JSSC PGT Promotions has been dropped according to the most recent notification delivered on first February 2023! This pertains to advts 14/2022 and 15/2022. The application interaction was begun on eighth September 2022 and the applicants applied web-based till 22nd November 2022.
What is the last date for JSSC PGT?
You can submit an application for the JSSC PGT Teacher Vacancy 2023 online between April 5 and May 4. different subtleties of the JSSC PGT Instructor Enlistment 2023 like training capability, age limit, application charge, determination interaction, and how to apply for the opportunity are given underneath.
What is the PGT's highest salary?
The average annual salary for PGT teachers in India is 3.8 lakhs, with salaries ranging from 1.0 lakhs to 8.0 lakhs. Pay gauges depend on 2.5k most recent compensations got from PGT Educators.