Master of Computer Vision at HSE University:- The Master of Computer Vision online course from HSE University covers all the knowledge that a computer vision engineer should know. Computer vision is a branch of artificial intelligence in which a computer is trained to understand the real world using various cameras, digital images, videos, and deep learning and trained models to act appropriately.
With the demand for automation technologies growing, so has the need for computer vision engineers. The course examines scene modelling, motion estimation, multi view camera modelling, and 2D and 3D image processing, which aids the computer in understanding the visual environment correctly and responding appropriately with a collection of structured data and trained models.
Master of Computer Vision at HSE University
For the purpose of creating algorithms for computer vision for the classification of objects and image processing, the Master of Computer Vision at HSE University incorporates Machine Learning and Deep Learning in computer vision.
Candidates are encouraged to study object-oriented programming languages, which are frequently employed in computer vision projects.
Master of Computer Vision at HSE University Details
|Master of Computer Vision at HSE University
About Course Provider
Russia’s national research university is known as HSE, or Higher School of Economics. It has 400 international research partnerships and is renowned for its competence in the social sciences and economics. 5 million students have registered in its 200+ free online courses since it began doing so in 2020.
Check Also:- DPU Pune: Courses
More About This Course
- The Higher School of Economics and top technological firms in the computer vision business have developed the most recent and in-demand skills in the field.
- A new applied master’s programme called “Master of Computer Vision” was developed in collaboration with top computer vision solution providers Intel, Harman, Huawei, Xperience.ai, RoundU, and Itseez3D.
- The program’s objective is to train masters capable of working on any project involving object identification, the development of 3D reconstructions and photo filters, and mobile applications for object recognition in still images and moving pictures.
- Industry Projects
- Discussion Forums
Read Also:- SASTRA University: Courses
Any three-year degree from any major or minor is acceptable for admission to the Master of Computer Vision Programme. There is no Grade Point Average (GPA) requirement to enrol in this course.
Although not required, a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics, or a related field is preferred.
Candidates must pass a computer science foundations and mathematics online exam administer by HSE University in order to be admit to the online Master of Computer Vision programme.
Step to Apply for Admission Details
- To continue, use the “Apply” option on the course page.
- You’ll be take to the instructional page for the HSE University Application.
- Select whether you are submitting an application for Russian or foreign citizens.
- To continue, select the link next to Russian or foreign citizen.
- You will now be take to the HSE University’s personal account service website.
- To create an account, complete the fields marked with an asterisk (*).
- Use the login information sent to your registered email to log in.
- Application must be completed by adding scanned copies of all required papers.
Also Check:- Jamia Hamdard University: Courses
Candidates for the online Master of Computer Vision at HSE University programme at HSE University must submit an application together with academic transcripts, a translated version of their degree or certificate in Russian, and a notarized seal. The HSE university asked applicants to provide their passport or identity card, as well as a translated copy with a notary stamp of authority, and to have their documents legalized by the appropriate agency in their place of origin.
- Object-oriented programming
- Mathematics for computer vision
- 2D image processing
- Modern operation research methods
- Data analysis and machine learning
- Machine learning in computer vision project
- Deep learning in computer vision
- Architecture of computing systems
- Visual geometry and 3D image processing
- Applied tasks of computer vision research seminar
- Modern tools for solving computer vision problems
- “Deep learning in computer vision” coursework
- Deep generative models
- Software engineering of computer vision projects
- “Computer vision of mobile devices” project seminar
Also Read:- Bharathiar University: Courses
Candidates must successfully complete all prescribed evaluations and projects in order to earn the online Master of Computer Vision at HSE University from HSE University. There is no exam or test administered for this programme.
To be accept into the Master of Computer Vision tutorial at HSE University, candidates must pass a fundamental computer science and mathematics examination at the time of registration.
Master of Computer Vision at HSE University FAQ’S
What is a master in Computer Vision and artificial intelligence?
Brief Description. This full-time Master of Engineering programme in Computer Vision and Artificial Intelligence introduces students to the principles of computer vision, and rapidly advances their knowledge in state-of-the-art vision systems, artificial intelligence algorithms, and machine learning applications.
Which study is famous in Russia?
The country is famous for giving in-depth and fundamental knowledge in all subjects to students. But Russia is well known for its academic schools in Physics, Maths and natural sciences. There are almost 896 universities as Russia is the largest country in the world.
What is computer vision skill?
Last updated on Sep 6, 2023. Computer vision is the field of artificial intelligence that enables machines to see, understand, and manipulate images and videos. It has many applications in various domains, such as face recognition, self-driving cars, medical imaging, and augmented reality.